Springfield police shot, killed perso...

Springfield police shot, killed person in home; officer was grazed

There are 5 comments on the KYTV Springfield story from Feb 22, 2013, titled Springfield police shot, killed person in home; officer was grazed. In it, KYTV Springfield reports that:

A Springfield police detective shot and killed someone at a home at 2506 W. Grand St., hours after originally going there to serve a search warrant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KYTV Springfield.

athiestic happiness

United States

#1 Feb 22, 2013
its springfield police they dont give a shit
voter

Cabool, MO

#2 Feb 23, 2013
Sounds justified to me.Did they ever identify the shooter/car thief,alleged of course?
athiestic happiness

Springfield, MO

#4 Mar 4, 2013
voter wrote:
Sounds justified to me.Did they ever identify the shooter/car thief,alleged of course?
springfield police never have a justified reason.Heres to hoping bout 10+ of them get shot and killed themselves :D
Xenia95

Springfield, MO

#6 Jan 2, 2014
We noticed you here. Hope all is well with you condition.

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#7 Jan 8, 2014
Zambo63 wrote:
This is exactly a typical scenario you don't want to happen in your own home.A burglar forced his way in....now what? if the owner is home...somebody can be shot and killed. And if law inforcement shows up in your door...there will be an exchange of gunfire or the homeowner can be held hostage. Prevent this from happening....install security devices in your home...like theBulldog Bar. Safe and affordable...for more info about this device call or visit: the Bulldog Bar.com to quickly secure your front door and sleep better at night.
If a burglar forced his way in my home there be nothing left to do but call the coroner. By the time the police show up it will be all over. Even if the police show up in two minutes it's to late, People have to learn to take care of themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Faucett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Cooper age47 (Apr '16) 2 hr Freedom 2
Looking for step great-great-grandmother Dec 2 redneckdiver 1
Crybabies Nice Try Nov 23 BigT 6
child murderer working at God's Mountain Rushvi... Nov 20 Bsmart 1
City of Sparta aduit Nov 9 Nice try 23
need some food items (Sep '13) Nov 8 Silent 8
Seeking the truth Oct '16 Joe Dirt 5

Faucett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance