First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Pauline

Carrollton, TX

#1 Jun 20, 2012
How about a talk show which allows you to carry on a conversation about spiritual matters?

How about a program which will allow you to critique the host?

How about a program which will pay for the air-time if you are willing to come on the show and defend your faith?

How about a toll-free call in number?

How about a preacher who will give you his personal phone number and tell you to call anytime.

Check it out -

Wgsr47.com

>> "watch Live"

>> Reidsville 47.1

What Does The Bible Say? with Johnny Robertson

A Word From The Lord - Host James Oldfield

This week begins a 2 week gospel meeting on WGSR47.com

Each night beginning at 8PM and 10PM (CST).

Various Preachers will be on till the meeting is over.

There will be a news break at 9:00PM (CST)

This call in talk show is on each Thursday 7:00PM and each Sunday night at 7:30PM of the year.

wgsr47.com

Also check out --------> gbntv.org
24/7

No commercials

Good gospel lessons

Good gospel singing

No begging for money

Folks I have been watching these programs for several years now and I have truly learned a great deal out of the book of books (the Bible).

If you hear something you either do not agree with or you do not understand, call in on the toll-free line and ask them to explain themselves.

They never ask for money

They give away DVDs ---> FREE

They give away Bible programs so you can study and be a better student of the word.

All they want is for you to open your Bible and study it with a good and honest heart (Luke 8:15)

Please pass this information on to others.

wgsr47.com

gbntv.org

No commercials

Good gospel lessons

Good gospel singing

No begging the public for money
walkinginlove

Danville, VA

#2 Jun 21, 2012
And don't forget about them being the group that lies to others claiming to be from other Churches to hide their identity and secretly record you.

The group that claims to be from the 1st century church but have no proof of it.

Yep as long as Johnny controls the phone button you can talk but put Johnny on an even playing field like Topix and he runs away.

Johnny and his group ran from the Martinsville Topix forums because they could not handle the same level of religious review they wish to give only to others.

As for begging for money it is done all the time, but only to those worthy enough to give, ie. others in their sect.

Tell me since God said to judge yourself before taking the Lord's Supper could you possibly point me to the scripture where your sect was allowed to judge instead?

You don't follow scripture any better then any other denomination.

You want to read about Johnny look for poegate and you will find all you need to know about a group that lies and uses double talk.
heartandmind

Europe

#3 Jun 21, 2012
"How about a program which will pay for the air-time if you are willing to come on the show and defend your faith"

A person's faith shouldn't have to be defended, nor questioned.
heartandmind

Europe

#4 Jun 21, 2012
"How about a preacher who will give you his personal phone number and tell you to call anytime."

I've always had my pastor's phone number. I've got his cell number programmed in my cell with a speed dial. It's not like that's uncommen and rare to find in any preacher or pastor.
walkinginlove

Danville, VA

#5 Jun 21, 2012
What is uncommon is that you are recorded anytime you call Johnny, he needs all the air time examples he can get in order to keep the money train flowing.
walkinginlove

Danville, VA

#6 Jun 21, 2012
I recall James Oldfield spending an entire broadcast trying to get someone to call him and allow him to play the tape he recorded.

The person had asked him not to record and do doubt he had responded he would not record him for broadcast.

He then spent the entire time trying to goad the man to call so he could play the tape.

He clearly gave the man the impression that he was not going to record him, so in effect he lied to the man.

Then there is the show where James took a pasters comments of my God and twisted them into taking the Lord's name in vain, he used every trick in the book to build a case that the man was in effect cursing.

So what happens next show? Mich and Mark take a call from Eugene, who is part of their small sect and Eugene uses the phrase "My God", was he called down for it. absolutely not, they ignored it.

Talk about a double standard!
heartandmind

Europe

#7 Jun 21, 2012
if the conversation was recorded despite the person requesting it not to be recorded, then laws were broken. no surprise, there is it?
the person who's conversation was recorded despite their request otherwise has at the very least a right to sue Mr. Oldfield.
walkinginlove

Danville, VA

#8 Jun 25, 2012
Actually that depends on the laws of the state, in many states as long as one of the parties in the conversation is aware of the recording it is legal.

Of course considering James went out of his way to deceive the man, it was hardly moral.

So always remember to parse the words from a CoCer carefully as many times there is a hidden meaning behind what they say.
bawahaha

Euless, TX

#9 Jun 25, 2012
My GOD you people are boring!! Get a life!!!
Test or Question

Leonard, TX

#10 Jun 28, 2012
heartandmind wrote:
"How about a program which will pay for the air-time if you are willing to come on the show and defend your faith"
A person's faith shouldn't have to be defended, nor questioned.
1. "Defend" the faith -(Jude 3).

contend for the faith

2. "Question" (or tested / tried) what people teach or believe(1John 4:1-6).

1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
Talk Bible

Whitewright, TX

#11 Jun 29, 2012
Check it out -

Wgsr47.com

>> "watch Live"

>> Reidsville 47.1

1. What Does The Bible Say? Host Johnny Robertson

2. A Word From The Lord - Host James Oldfield

This call in talk show is on each Thursday 7:00PM and each Sunday night at 7:30PM.

wgsr47.com
Talk Bible

Whitewright, TX

#12 Jun 29, 2012
The bible shows above never as the public for money. They just want you to study your bible.

They do give away free DVDs.

walkinginlove

Danville, VA

#13 Jul 1, 2012
Johnny and James require you to be re-baptized in order to join their church.

They ignore the fact that there are no examples of anyone being re-baptized after being baptized in
Jesus name.

They ignore the clear word of God that states you can not re-crucify Christ to yourself, meaning you can't be re-baptized as the authority of God is made a mockery every time it is done.

Even here you post peanuts but you are unwilling to debate on a level playing field.

But I guess heath has warned you already! ;)
Debate This

Emory, TX

#14 Jul 2, 2012
walkinginlove wrote:
Johnny and James require you to be re-baptized in order to join their church.
They ignore the fact that there are no examples of anyone being re-baptized after being baptized in
Jesus name.
They ignore the clear word of God that states you can not re-crucify Christ to yourself, meaning you can't be re-baptized as the authority of God is made a mockery every time it is done.
Even here you post peanuts but you are unwilling to debate on a level playing field.
But I guess heath has warned you already! ;)
Here are many answers to many questions about New Testament BAPTISM.

whybaptism.org

gbntv.org
Debate This

Emory, TX

#15 Jul 2, 2012
debate that

Euless, TX

#16 Jul 2, 2012
Debate This wrote:
Are you serious or brain washed? No one needs to be re-baptized. If you are that sinful, another baptism won't help you!!!!
James

Emory, TX

#17 Jul 2, 2012
debate that wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious or brain washed? No one needs to be re-baptized. If you are that sinful, another baptism won't help you!!!!
If you were not baptized for the right reason, the first baptism was nothing more than getting wet (useless).

The Ethiopian eunuch was asked if he UNDERSTOOD what he was reading (Acts 8:30). If He did not understand Philip would not have baptized him until the eunuch understood clearly.

Understood what?

What (Acts 2:38) and (Acts 22:16) teaches.

These are so simple one needs help to misunderstand them and there are alot of people out there who are willing to help others misunderstand them.

We must obey from the heart...(Rom. 6:16-18).

This means we clearly understand and willingly submit to the word of God.

...Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins,(Acts 2:38)

16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.(Acts 22:16)

Baptism is a burial in water.(Acts 8:38)

Baptism is for the remission of sins.(Acts 2:38)

Baptism puts one in Christ.(Gal. 3:27)

Baptism washes away sins.(Acts 22:16)

Baptism place one into the church.(1Cor.12:13)

These must be understood or the baptism was not valid.

whybaptism.org

gbntv.org
James

Emory, TX

#18 Jul 2, 2012
debate that wrote:
<quoted text>
If I may ask, how and why were you baptized?

15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:(1Peter 3:15)

whybaptism.org

gbntv.org
Bobby

Fort Worth, TX

#19 Jul 3, 2012
James wrote:
<quoted text>
If I may ask, how and why were you baptized?
15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:(1Peter 3:15)
whybaptism.org
gbntv.org
Nova, go crawl back in your hole...
heartandmind

Europe

#20 Jul 5, 2012
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Nova, go crawl back in your hole...
Are you the same "bobby" that posted here previously that gave heathy and nova such a great run for their efforts?

sure hope so......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Food News: Dodie's Catches Heat For Caitlyn Jen... 9 hr AKA Crammer 2
Job opportunity 16 hr indpntgirl 1
Diana Friedman is suing the founder of The Fat... (Jun '15) Tue Amon Carter 22
Dwaine Caraway: Take Down Dim Statchers Mon Dwaine Caraway 1
OneBody in Yahawashi, Dallas TX: Don't watch an... Nov 20 A ShameForReal 3
Any good massages around town Nov 18 information 3
News Continue reading This 20-year-old was told hea ... Nov 18 White Mike 2

Fate Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance