Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 Full story: Chattanoogan.com 9,564

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Full Story
Anonymous

Morristown, TN

#6262 Aug 2, 2012
I don't see how anyone believes anything the govt/med industry says! There have been numerous politicians (cynthia mckinney,ron paul) who have come out and openly said that the govt is being paid off by the med industry (800 billion+) to keep the cures from cancer,aids (which was created in a us lab montauk ny and have had the cure for the whole time),blindness,the deaf, and they can even cure down syndrum! And ppl still listen to them. our govt has openly stated that they use mind control techniques that the nazis perfected to get us to buy,and watch things! In 1989 there were 5 to 10 things in vaccinations now there is over 35!!! If they cannot tell the truth about these things that would help so MANY ppl and u still trust them with advise then don't be upset when u go to the doctor and ur child is given a year to live or a life long illness! you can't blame ppl who dnt vaccinate their children you can't even blame the govt or the med industry you can only blame urself for not caring about ur kids enough to do more(thorough) research only you are the one to blame! Remember. Over 800 billion$! would you kill somebody for that amount?! They would!!
FVKTOPIKS

Atlanta, IL

#6263 Aug 2, 2012
Wackobud toker

Charlotte, NC

#6264 Aug 3, 2012
waitasec wrote:
My thing is.... I don't trust the government anymore, they do horrid things to test on unsuspecting people and than admit it years later. And won't pay for medical. Agent orange comes to mind!
They deny there are ALIENS among us! Wait that is just inbred Billy-Bob and his/her BROCLE(brother/uncle) or brosin(brother/cousin)

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#6265 Aug 3, 2012
waitasec wrote:
My thing is.... I don't trust the government anymore, they do horrid things to test on unsuspecting people and than admit it years later. And won't pay for medical. Agent orange comes to mind!
You're absolutely right. I remember Agent Orange, as well as some other horrid things that came to light years later, after they used Military Members as guinea pigs. It's a black mark on this Nation & I hope...I hope that the Gov't. isn't doing it anymore. But, in all fairness, the Gov't. has used Civilians in the same way & that came to light years later, also.
funny

Jackson, TN

#6266 Aug 3, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely right. I remember Agent Orange, as well as some other horrid things that came to light years later, after they used Military Members as guinea pigs. It's a black mark on this Nation & I hope...I hope that the Gov't. isn't doing it anymore. But, in all fairness, the Gov't. has used Civilians in the same way & that came to light years later, also.
yes im sure you do remember agent orange,it was used on your dumbas* and to bad it only did part of its job.
get the facts

Heiskell, TN

#6267 Aug 3, 2012
Children who are immunized have a 500% higher occurrence of disease than children who are not immunized.

Autism has also been proven to be caused by immunizations as well.

know your rights. NO school system , local, state or federal Govt can mandate ANY vaccinations.
Lacey

Hixson, TN

#6268 Aug 3, 2012
I am addressing several comments.
1. You defeated your own argument. If vaccinations/immunizations worked, then it wouldn't matter if a child goes overseas and is exposed to others who have not been vaccinated. That would only prove that the shots given to your children, DO NOT WORK. Do your own research. The children who are coming down with whooping cough were given the whooping cough by immunizations. The shots were not being stored at the proper temperature which caused the shots to be defective. Even ABC broke down and did a story on it. Their research found that nearly 80% of vaccines/immunizations were being stored improperly and can cause other health problems.
2. In response to immunizations ridding the world of Polio. They didn't. It has the exact same symptoms of spinal meningitus. It was only renamed. Literally. The same year that spinal meningitus was founded and "recongnized" was the same year that Polio had been "wiped out". The case numbers for Polio went to 0 while spinal meningitus had close to the same number of cases as Polio the previous year. The vaccines killed more then they helped. Nature took over and we became more resistant to the disease, which has happened throughout history time and again.
3. Autism. If you haven't experienced autism, please do not comment. Vaccines/Immunizations are a BILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY. I am friends with a man who helped create that industry and he now fights against it. My son was born healthy. After recieving his first Hep B vaccine,(which by the way, is cultured in aborted baby fetuses. So if you are pro life, maybe you should rethink your beliefs or at the very least, research what you have injected into your children) he experienced massive brain swelling as well as fevers of 105. It delayed his learning and he was diagnosed with autism afterwards. He will be four soon and he is now a completely healthy little boy. Reason: I discontinued all vaccinations, I placed him on a raw vegan diet and I told his pediatrician to eat dirt. He is no longer considered autistic. Autism isn't the only disorder on the rise. All auto immune diseases, ADD, ADHD, food allergies, chronic ear infections, juvenile diabetes, bipolar disorder, asthma, and cancers in children are growing at astronomical rates. You should research vaccinations and SIDS and IMR. It will make you vomit. Stop listening to what everyone else tells you. Do your own research, both sides if necessary, and then make a decision.
4. Number of shots your parents recieved: 1940's = 2, 1950's = 3 Number of shots you recieved: 1960's & 70's = 5 (sometimes twice)
Number of shots your children recieve: 1990's = 9, 2000's = 11 (some of them two and now suggesting three times each)I would hope that I shouldn't have to do the math for you. All health issues are on the rise. It isn't only that we over medicate, vaccinate, and immunize, it is our food consumption and how we live our everyday lives.
5: I agree with providing for your own. It isn't the job of the government to pay for everything. But in saying that, I also don't believe the government has the right to force me into giving my child something that is dangerous and harmful. I would rather take my chances with the diseases. At least then, his body functions properly to fight them off. He would become more resistant to future mutated strains and actually have a fighting chance to live a healthier and longer life.
If they sign this into law, we will move immediately out of state. Protecting my child is that important to me.
shots are good

Erin, TN

#6269 Aug 3, 2012
Case of whooping cough in west tn area. It's here folks. You want to risk a newborn babys life? Not me.
Silvermaven

United States

#6271 Aug 4, 2012
http://www.polygenicpathways.co.uk/BLASTS.htm
If they refuse to treat the real stealth infections of Autism do you think they are going to treat the 90% of all psych disease they know have infectious organisms DNA attached to their own? No they are not, but your Congress is going to give Billions more to other countries cos' that's how your congressional leaders make their money....

http://foreignaffairs.house.gov/news/story/...
The Repubs. CUT OUR FOOD PROGRAMS AND MEDICAL ASSISTANCE FOR WHAT?

“Now is a particularly important time to send that message, as we face the looming specter of sequestration that we are all talking about and working hard to prevent. If nothing is done to avert sequestration, we will face almost a 450-million-dollar cut to U.S. security assistance for Israel. This would include over 100 million in cuts to cooperative missile defense programs. These would damage the security of our nation and our ally Israel, and they must be averted. I urge my colleagues to pass the legislation before us.”
----------
As they take their 5 week paid vacation on your tax dollars. You remember the Repubs. bringing birth control to the floor for the 38th. time as they legislated getting rid of the Healthcare bill
---so they could bitch about JOBS JOBS JOBS.

KNOWING thousands of mums have called asking them for help treating their kids....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

That 450 million to keep them in business buying US up would sure go a long way to start to treat the masses that must be helped in know spirochetal preventions, known and unknown treatments, and getting rid of the vectors of disease that now carry them caused by ignoring the real AIDS for over 30yrs.
Tina

Knoxville, TN

#6272 Aug 5, 2012
Yes the state should require it. These diseases Kill people. For all of you who are worried about side effects from a vaccine I urge you to reasearch the life long after effects of meningitis, polio, diptheria, tetanus etc. If any of you would have ever seen a child get sick and quickly die from meningitis (that could have possibly been prevented by vaccination) you might reconsider. And as far as the state paying for it, for a large majority of the state, they do Its called TENN CARE and with the health care reform all insurances will have to cover immunizations. And with every autistic child I have ever encountered, there were signs of developmental delay long before their MMR vaccine was ever given. and FYI the doctor that pushed thru that study declaring vaccines caused autisim, has lost his license after admitting he lied on his results. I am PRO Vaccine. I feel if there is a vaccine out there it should be given. Yes there are side effects as there are with every drug. However as i said before the side effect is usually much less severe than the actual disease
heavens

Lenoir City, TN

#6273 Aug 5, 2012
hillbilly wrote:
used to be if you traveled south of the border you needed all kinds of shots before you went,,today south of the border is here,,just a matter of time before American children are exposed to one of many disease they have no immunity against,,it will be to Americans what small pox was to the Indians,,and no way will the few shots given school children protect them against all the disease coming across the boarder.in a couple more years they will need at least 50 shots,just to protect them from what will be common disease.
Required immunizations for LEGAL immigrants help to protect the US Citizens. Illegal immigrants put us all in danger as so ALL of the Elected Officals and Police Officers that do not ENFORCE the laws. Once again force the citizens to do something but not the illegals as required.

That's right. They have their own set of laws.
True

Maryville, TN

#6275 Aug 6, 2012
The tissue samples collected from the gut and the central and autonomic nervous system from animals between 16 and 44 months post infection were examined for the presence of the pathological prion protein by IHC.
Truth

Franklin, TN

#6276 Aug 6, 2012
Tina wrote:
Yes the state should require it. These diseases Kill people. For all of you who are worried about side effects from a vaccine I urge you to reasearch the life long after effects of meningitis, polio, diptheria, tetanus etc. If any of you would have ever seen a child get sick and quickly die from meningitis (that could have possibly been prevented by vaccination) you might reconsider. And as far as the state paying for it, for a large majority of the state, they do Its called TENN CARE and with the health care reform all insurances will have to cover immunizations. And with every autistic child I have ever encountered, there were signs of developmental delay long before their MMR vaccine was ever given. and FYI the doctor that pushed thru that study declaring vaccines caused autisim, has lost his license after admitting he lied on his results. I am PRO Vaccine. I feel if there is a vaccine out there it should be given. Yes there are side effects as there are with every drug. However as i said before the side effect is usually much less severe than the actual disease
Please find proof that the doctor admitted "he lied on his results". You are promoting a falsehood. His study stands, has been replicated, and that study in question did not find a relationship between the MMR and the symptoms of the children in the study. Do you RESEARCH, please, and know what you are talking about before you open your mouth or put your fingers on the keyboard.
WTH

Manchester, TN

#6277 Aug 6, 2012
Major new issues with vaccines are surfacing.
http://foodfreedomgroup.com/2012/04/26/major-...
Maxi Million

Knoxville, TN

#6278 Aug 7, 2012
All been said. Move on.
Maxi Million

Knoxville, TN

#6279 Aug 7, 2012
If it had not been for vaccinating all the baby boomers we wouldn't have run out of money in Social Security so fast.
WTH

Manchester, TN

#6280 Aug 7, 2012
Maxi Million wrote:
If it had not been for vaccinating all the baby boomers we wouldn't have run out of money in Social Security so fast.
No Lovey.All the cancer, animal viruses and toxic crap in the vaccines is bankrupting medicare.
You can add autoimmune diseases to that list.An apparent gift from the vaccines.
UC Rep

Knoxville, TN

#6281 Aug 7, 2012
No
Lacey

Dayton, TN

#6282 Aug 7, 2012
Tina wrote:
I think it is funny that you believe that we haven't done the research. Most of us have experienced or witnessed these diseases first hand.
Spinal meningitus: My aunts best friend had a little boy and they decided to have him vaccinated. He died less then fourty hours after receiving the vaccine that was supposed to protect him. Before he died, they made the heartbreaking decision to amputate both legs and hands in an attempt to save him. It was horrible. Worth it? No.
My mother had spinal miningitus twice as a child and her doctor felt it would be a good idea to have the vaccine to protect her against a third round. She contracted it once again and nearly died. Several weeks later, she emerges from the hospital alive, but severely damaged. It's been seven years and she still has problems with memory and speech. She wishes she had never gotten the vaccine.
A combination of 4 and 6 vaccines including MMR: My cousins were smart, healthy little boys. At ages three and four, a doctor threatened to have them taken away from my aunt because she was endangering them. She believed him. They both ran high fevers and went to sleep. We couldn't wake them up. Nine hours later, the three year old wakes up. He could no longer open his eyes and walk at the same time and began flapping his arm like a bird while running into walls. The four year old woke up eleven hours later. He wouldn't communicate or even look at us. Nine years later, he still sleeps in a corner behind a dresser. The doctor claims that it is impossible that the vaccinations had anything to do with them becoming autistic. Hmmm...
My friend's three month old died of SIDS within twentyfour hours of receiving his shots. Of course, once again, the vaccinations and nothing to do with it. Questionable? Absolutely!
A combination of any number of vaccines. Myself: I wanted to go to school and we didn't have access to my shot record. Solution? Redo it all. Five hours after my second round the vomiting started. I began having serious liver and kidney problems, accompanied by brain swelling and seizures. Thirteen years later, I am still sick. I have chronic Intracranial Hypertension and several other autoimmune disorders. Worth it? No. I would have rather taken my chances.
It is insulting to hear someone who hasn't suffered a vaccine injury tell us that we have no idea what the alternative is like. We do and we understand. It is your right to vaccinate yourself and your children and you are fortunate that you or your children suffered no ill side effects and it is my hope that all of you never will. But the rest of us have rights too. So please feel free to follow your own advice and do extensive research on the other side of the coin. You may be surprised at what you learn.
isiac newton

Cookeville, TN

#6284 Aug 7, 2012
Top Mod 8 wrote:
Should the state should mandate immunizations for your children? Do you feel they are safe for all children. Do they cause other health issues like autism? Should the state also pay for them as well if they are requiring them?
every one needs the shots but especially the mexicans

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farragut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VOTE NO on Election Day to Amendment 1 Women 26 min meme 33
Woman sent to jail over overgrown yard 59 min I know her 19
Where in Knoxville can I meet single women my age? 1 hr Junkyard Dog 29
Aaron Wells is the wrong choice for School Board 1 hr Superman 6
Appalachian Underwriters / ISG (Mar '12) 1 hr Really 600
Norma Clinic does not have a Dr . 1 hr for sure 2
2 men in dark green 2000 BMW. 1 hr aweful 4
Farragut Dating
Find my Match

Farragut Jobs