Burglary suspects arrested

Mar 5, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Loudon County News

Loudon County Sheriff Tim Guider announces the arrest of two individuals that his Criminal Investigation Division has determined are responsible for several burglaries in Loudon, Roane, and Knox counties.

Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Aug 20, 2010
Jeff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2010

I'm curious....did the detectives in Knox or Roane play a part in the arrests, or was this all the detective work of the Loudon County Sheriff's Office?
QUBO

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2010

Jeff wrote:
I'm curious....did the detectives in Knox or Roane play a part in the arrests, or was this all the detective work of the Loudon County Sheriff's Office?
My info is LCSD got a informant who rolled on both. Roane Co had bits & pieces that they shared & LCSD-partly due to location of residence
(Knox Co.) got with KCSD & searched the place. The owner of the $11K in bonds did not know his house had been broken in until LCSD told him & he ID'd his stuff. Both these people have prison records, he's on parole & soon to be violated. She has not been out too long. Maybe when they get the rest of the charges they will be gone for a loooooonnngg time. GOOD JOB!
oneintheknow

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2010

What did guider have to do with this? the only time you see him or hear from his at election time. I have been told that tellico village is now getting all kinds of patrols. It look like election time. If you all wish to have it all the time elect Steve Cook sheriff. Guider thinks he has you fooled. HE spends more time in nashville or out of town than he does in the office. We the voter need to send him home for good. What about all the other house break-in over the past months that are unsolved.

Fred

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2010

I can't believe anyone from Farragut would commit such a crime.
QUBO

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

oneintheknow wrote:
What did guider have to do with this? the only time you see him or hear from his at election time. I have been told that tellico village is now getting all kinds of patrols. It look like election time. If you all wish to have it all the time elect Steve Cook sheriff. Guider thinks he has you fooled. HE spends more time in nashville or out of town than he does in the office. We the voter need to send him home for good. What about all the other house break-in over the past months that are unsolved.
I suppose you think that IF Steve is elected he won't have to spend considerable time out of town? FYI & feel free to check this out online-ALL sheriffs have to be POST commission certified. By law, the sheriff & chief deputy have to attend the TN Sheriff's Association meetings, usually held in Nashville, every other month & they last for 2 or 3 days. That counts as the inservice they MUST have every year. They have to go the the training academy for certification on the firing range in with the classroom training at these meetings. Steve & you are full of crap if either think this can be by passed. Like I said-check online at the Tn Sheriff's Assoc. site (Guider was President of the Association a couple of years ago) & check the TN Peace Officers Standard Training website, too. It will tell you the law on what a sheriff, deputy, police officer =, part-time, reserve, etc. MUST have. And if you have time, get your head out of your ass.
ur dumb

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

QUBO- are u really guider in secret?
Voter

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

Boy some idiots take any excuse to slam Guider, what losers. My vote cancels yours, if you are legally allowed to vote.
billy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

voter, maybe some people expect more out of their sheriff than guider and crew have delivered?
QUBO

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

ur dumb wrote:
UR Dumb & no, I'm not-Guider or dumb
OBUQ

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

QUBO- If you have time to get out from under the desk you would know that Only the 40hrs is required NOT being a member of the TN sheriff Ass. Now I understand that time needs to be taken from the office but we all know that most of the time it is somewhere else. Get ready your job is the first to go because you are a suck up dumb ass little crybaby. I think I will ask for your job, I'm probably more qualified but what does qualifications matter? You of all people should know.
Billy Shears

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

ur dumb wrote:
If Guider could even use a computer, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Truth is, Guider doesn't have to compete on the internet for votes, he's got plenty of them lined up waiting to vote for him the old fashioned way, cause they remember his name.
Insider Trading

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

Judged:

Indeed all officers are required to have 40 hrs of inservice training. The only reason they go to nashville is to get drunk out of town, play golf or anything else you call training. QUBO you say they have to go every month (12) and they last 2 or 3 days (16 or 24 hrs)hmmm...if my math is correct that is 192 hrs per year. thats just the 2 days. when are you people gonna wake, they keep feeding you s**t and you ask for seconds. yummy
Insider Trading

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

Judged:

Intheknow , your right the only time you hear or see them is when its election time. its funny when you hear them on the radio making it look like they are helping out their men, what a joke. Also FYI I saw a billboard on broadway next to the pilot. It said the FOP endorsed Tim for reelection. Whats funny about this you ask? the FOP is made up almost entirely of Sheriffs Department members. Not like you can support the other guy, even if you wanted to.
QUBO

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

Judged:

OBUQ wrote:
QUBO- If you have time to get out from under the desk you would know that Only the 40hrs is required NOT being a member of the TN sheriff Ass. Now I understand that time needs to be taken from the office but we all know that most of the time it is somewhere else. Get ready your job is the first to go because you are a suck up dumb ass little crybaby. I think I will ask for your job, I'm probably more qualified but what does qualifications matter? You of all people should know.
Thanks, Dave, that's exactly the type answer to expect from you. Proudly being an elected by the people sheriff, why would one not belong to the state association??? As I have suggested, please check the web sites, surely someone will offer to read/interpret for you. Last time I dropped my pen I found you under my desk; still can't figure out what you were doing under there with your pants off & that squiggly little thing in your hand....
QUBO

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

Judged:

Insider Trading wrote:
Indeed all officers are required to have 40 hrs of inservice training. The only reason they go to nashville is to get drunk out of town, play golf or anything else you call training. QUBO you say they have to go every month (12) and they last 2 or 3 days (16 or 24 hrs)hmmm...if my math is correct that is 192 hrs per year. thats just the 2 days. when are you people gonna wake, they keep feeding you s**t and you ask for seconds. yummy
Drop back & re-read what I wrote-at least ask for help with the big words-they go every-OTHER month for 2 or 3 days. I'm confident the meetings are not entirely for required in-service. If you are an insider, you know there are things the association would have their own agenda for, ie-legislative up-dates, highway safety, grants, projects, etc. you get real, cause you don't have a clue how to see anything reasonably, just bitch about it. The Assoc. is a media for sheriff in-service. Do you expect the sheriffs of all 95 counties to sit in on local patrol officer or jail training. You should hear a loud pop when/if you pull your head out of your anal cavity, don't be scared.
QUBO

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

Judged:

OBUQ wrote:
Why don't you get my job...you'll be greatly disappointed tho''cause I don't work for the sheriff's dept.-never have/never will. Just who do I suck up to? My job sucks, just let me find one with better pay & hours & I'll willingly vacate it to anyone who wants it.
Nanci

Louisville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

Does anyone know about an employee's wallet being stolen at Food Lion in Loudon (Tellico Village)?
Amy Bennett

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Nanci wrote:
Does anyone know about an employee's wallet being stolen at Food Lion in Loudon (Tellico Village)?
I haven't heard about that. My boyfriend works there and he didn't either. But who knows ...I know there was a guy trying to steal money out of the safe. He's no longer employed there.
wrong

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

Last Sheriff I worked for NEVER joined the TSA. NEVER went to a single meeting.

HE went to the same in-service we went to, and got his updates on state and county via CTAS, like good Officers do.

That out of town stuff is exactly what that other dude said they were: a place where they can go, nobody knows them, so they can do whatever. Most local news agencies have no interest in sending a camera to the opposite end of the state, much less reporting about it, so why does it matter??????

Incompetents. Y'all get what you ask for.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Farragut Discussions

Search the Farragut Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
best tailback to play for oak ridge (Jun '12) 1 min Red 116
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 min ORIGINAL WILLARD 140,670
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 min Geeze 8,938
Atomic Pawn 1 hr who cares 40
Hardin Valley Ranch horse camp 2 hr YouCrazy 21
Anthony Lay 3 hr Just saying 10
Steve Phillips leaving WBIR for radio station i... (Sep '13) 4 hr JimBob 38
•••
•••
•••
Farragut Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Farragut Jobs