Driver Accused in D.W.I. Crash That Killed Baby Posts Bail

Nov 29, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WGRZ-TV Buffalo

Danielle Kellogg, the 24-year-old driver accused of D.W.I. in Tuesday's crash that killed seven month old Baylee Dion , has posted $20,000 bail and is out of jail.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Darn, I wanted to pay her bail

If she looks that good drunk after being in a car accident, she must really look good when she is cleaned up

I hope she is found not guilty

Maybe I will start a "legal defense fund" for her. I am sure she will "show her appreciation" to me
Upset

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

You should sink every penny you have into the best psychotherapist money can buy.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
If she looks that good drunk after being in a car accident, she must really look good when she is cleaned up
Maybe I will start a "legal defense fund" for her. I am sure she will "show her appreciation" to me
You are pathetic.
zarasdaddy

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Life coach needs to buy a gun and bullet so he can do the forum a favor
TONI

Niagara Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

zarasdaddy wrote:
Life coach needs to buy a gun and bullet so he can do the forum a favor
He doesn't need to buy, ill supply
TONI Cysti

North Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

TONI wrote:
<quoted text>He doesn't need to buy, ill supply
What is an "ill supply", you drooling old fool?
Braves Fan

Lockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

I don't have to no you your nothing but a lowlife idiot jackass.You don't have a friggin clue what Denise is going through or Scott so keep you stupid ass coments to yourself.You make light of a 7 month old little girl loseing your life your Fucxxx pathetic.Now Big mouth wanna post your name and you will surely get mine and will gladly discuss this with you dumbass in person.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know me
You can't judge me
I judge you from the drivel you post. Pathetic is one of the kindest things I can say in your case.
Braves Fan

Lockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

TONI Cysti wrote:
<quoted text>
What is an "ill supply", you drooling old fool?
You know exactly what he meant you fool.You think this is all some sort of joke.You pathetic piece of garbage.
stuffed

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Braves suck!!
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

I gre...she seems like a fun girl...i think she's hot...I'd love t fu@k the sh!t out of her...maybe if I start fundraising for her event...I can get with that
Sara

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

We live in America where we are innocent until proven guilty. All you hypocrites should be ashamed of yourselves bc I bet almost all of you have driven after having a few cocktails. Does that make all of you awful people also? Does it give you the right to say this woman should be stoned to death in the town square? Why don't I see all of this concern when an adult is killed by a drunk driver? We all make mistakes, this one was tragic. I'm not making light of the situation and I feel awful for Baylee's family. That being said, this girl has to live with this bad decision for the rest of her tortured life. The guilt will surely consume her.
Sara

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Angel ot Tbird wrote:
<quoted text>
She failed to protect her own baby. That makes her unfit as a human you simple minded bitch.
Wtf are you talking about? You can call me names bc that just proves my point. I'm far from simple minded. But since you brought it up, it seems maybe YOU are the simple mind in this equation since you think people are "unfit as humans" for making a mistake. Go home to your glass house, loser.
Duke Davidson

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Sara wrote:
We live in America where we are innocent until proven guilty. All you hypocrites should be ashamed of yourselves bc I bet almost all of you have driven after having a few cocktails. Does that make all of you awful people also? Does it give you the right to say this woman should be stoned to death in the town square? Why don't I see all of this concern when an adult is killed by a drunk driver? We all make mistakes, this one was tragic. I'm not making light of the situation and I feel awful for Baylee's family. That being said, this girl has to live with this bad decision for the rest of her tortured life. The guilt will surely consume her.
Do you really equate having a few drinks and getting behind the wheel with crossing the center line and killing an innocent baby and severely injuring her mother? That wasn't the first time Kellogg has even been CAUGHT. I'm sure she made a habit of driving drunk.... especially at 9 AM. Nothing you can rationalize will change that. Her life will probably continue down the same path of substance abuse in one form or another. Nobodies fault but her own. Tragic? I guess... but she will get no sympathy for making a LOT of bad choices.
Duke Davidson

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Braves Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have to no you your nothing but a lowlife idiot jackass.You don't have a friggin clue what Denise is going through or Scott so keep you stupid ass coments to yourself.You make light of a 7 month old little girl loseing your life your Fucxxx pathetic.Now Big mouth wanna post your name and you will surely get mine and will gladly discuss this with you dumbass in person.
Some advice: If tragedy befalls you or someone close to you.... steer clear of TOPIX, because people who are unaffected will not share your grief and will make stupid comments that they wouldn't make without anonymity. Some people go too far in their quest to be over-the-top or "funny".
danielle.k.smls. like.fish

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

It's not even funny what the say. And I but the punk angel won't even be where he says he will tonite cuz he's a punk
TLN

Lewiston, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Sara wrote:
Unfortunately Sara, Danielle had made her mistake 3 years ago. This time her "mistake" took a life. I have no sympathy for a repeat offender that had the choice. The morning is an awful strange time to be driving drunk, sounds like there is a habitual issue here and it just took 3 years before she killed someone. The young today feel invincible. Danielle will have the guilt to deal with for the rest of her life.... as it should. Her decision to drive is unforgivable. The book should be thrown at her.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Sara wrote:
When anyone is killed by a drunk driver it's a horrible tragedy. Kellogg was convicted of drunk driving previously. The fact that she chose to drive drunk again and use her vehicle to kill someone makes her a contemptible piece of crap. Is that a clear enough reason for you?
Sara

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Angel ot Tbird wrote:
<quoted text>
How many of your kids have you killed? You sound very sympathetic to child killers. I have an even better question: HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH AND HOW MANY CATS DO YOU HAVE?
I haven't killed any children, weigh 105lbs and own zero cats. Is that suitable to you? I never once said I think what she did was right. She did the crime, she deserves to do the time.
I feel really sorry for people like you. You're life must be miserable and lonely. Attacking others bc they don't share your same beliefs is pathetic and you're a bully. I'm sure this is the most social interaction you've had in months. I'm sure you're some sort of recluse that searches the boards for someone to take your anger out on. It's sad we live in a world full of uneducated, angry people who think they're opinion is all that matters. Good luck w that.
Sara

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

TLN wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately Sara, Danielle had made her mistake 3 years ago. This time her "mistake" took a life. I have no sympathy for a repeat offender that had the choice. The morning is an awful strange time to be driving drunk, sounds like there is a habitual issue here and it just took 3 years before she killed someone. The young today feel invincible. Danielle will have the guilt to deal with for the rest of her life.... as it should. Her decision to drive is unforgivable. The book should be thrown at her.
No where did I say she shouldn't be punished. No where did I say she isn't at fault. My point was that people saying they'll kill her and that she shouldn't be allowed bail isn't right. We are all entitled to due process. I assume she will spend a nice chunk of time in jail, which will be easy compared to how the guilt will torture her.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Farnham Discussions

Search the Farnham Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 8 hr marvinstevens 16,761
Bennett Beach is off limits to swimmers 16 hr The Wandering Jew 1
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Sat lionland 6,326
Gardens grow pride in city Fri Seriously 3
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 6,324
could it be yolanda bindics or lori bova? (Sep '06) Jun 20 ummmm 279
jeanne a polisoto (May '11) Jun 16 the mare 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Farnham Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Farnham People Search