DWI Charge in Crash That Killed Baby ...

DWI Charge in Crash That Killed Baby on Route 20

There are 27 comments on the WGRZ-TV Buffalo story from Nov 27, 2012, titled DWI Charge in Crash That Killed Baby on Route 20. In it, WGRZ-TV Buffalo reports that:

Erie County Sheriffs say a baby is dead following an accident that occured on a portion of Route 20 in the Town of Farnham.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ-TV Buffalo.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
taxpayer

Gowanda, NY

#23 Dec 6, 2012
Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
you sure got that right, I remember when the state hospital opened the doors and let them all out and they stayed in Gowanda. had kids and here we are oh, I forgot, jimmy gazette and Greg Clayton live there now too, so that raised the I q level of Angola and Gowanda
it is not the patients that were let out that is the problem, rather the many people born and raised here who think they have the power to do just what they want.
Wloclawek Warrior

Carson, VA

#24 Dec 7, 2012
Obsessed wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, the cherry creek forum brings obsession to a whole new level!!
If you learned how to spell correctly, maybe someone might take you seriously, Cherry Creek, only passed through, but, on the other hand, Ben Shields, knew him well. That is the reason I go to the Cherry Creek Forum, to plague his as much as he did mine. If you have an issue with that, take out your easy reader and learn how to spell.
Wloclawek Warrior

Carson, VA

#25 Dec 7, 2012
saved wrote:
i would like to say to all of u...i am a repeat DWI FELON my first DWI i didnt get that bad of a punishment a day in jail...my second i was fighting with my bf and he left me in the car in the cold didnt knw where i was so i strted the car and drove off i didnt realize how fast i ws going til i came to a 25mph turn and coudnt slow my car down quick enough the last thing i thought in my mind was i was going to die so i took my hands off the steering wheel and looked forward i hit a ditch going over 100mph then hit a utility pole i shld have died....i went to jail for a month and everyday til this day i thnk to myself i cld have killed someone and that scares the crap outta me i am 24yrs old and to think i cld have been dead myself because of my stupidity an how hurt my family wld b...the thing is u dont think about the situation until it has passed...i thank god everyday that im still here and didnt kill neone....will i ever drink and drive again hell no...do i think this grl shld have life in jail...sorry but my answer is "NO" do i think she shld spnd time in jail "YES"...she will have to think about this for the rest of her life i think that is a big enough punishment i didnt even kill neone and my mind is all messed up from it
Your boyfriend left you in the car!? Forgot where the door was? Drunk again? I can just imagine the conversation that took place on that night with you drunk and the boyfriend drunk. You know what, getting a life is pretty easy when you put your mind to it. You know, responsibility, a job, get off welfare, and food stamps, toss the smokes and the booze. Pay your part.
Obsessed

Clarence, NY

#28 Dec 10, 2012
Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
If you learned how to spell correctly, maybe someone might take you seriously, Cherry Creek, only passed through, but, on the other hand, Ben Shields, knew him well. That is the reason I go to the Cherry Creek Forum, to plague his as much as he did mine. If you have an issue with that, take out your easy reader and learn how to spell.
Oh no, THE SPELLING NAZI!!! So genius, what exactly was misspelled that got your panties all bunched up?
Obsessed

Clarence, NY

#29 Dec 10, 2012
Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely right, and what was that old adage in my "easy reader"...Two wrongs make a right...something like that. And thanks again for that spelling lesson, it didn't at all make you look like a moron.
Braves Fan

Lockport, NY

#30 Dec 11, 2012
Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
well, was the baby strapped in a car seat? Nobody mentioned that. There is not one of any of you clowns that has not driven after a beer, if you say no, you lie. You all squeak pretty loudly, Maybe you are all perfect. I doubt it. You dirtbags jump on the conjecture wagon so fast the tires flatten, Look in the mirror and see who is looking back
Yes Baylee was strapped in her car seat a customer from signals was the first out there and took the baby out and tried to save her but she was already gone.So there now it's been mentioned.No one should drink and drive your so correct but please do not try to defend they actions of a repeat offender by saying well we've all driven drunk at some point in our lives.
worker

Woburn, MA

#31 Dec 14, 2012
Braves Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Baylee was strapped in her car seat a customer from signals was the first out there and took the baby out and tried to save her but she was already gone.So there now it's been mentioned.No one should drink and drive your so correct but please do not try to defend they actions of a repeat offender by saying well we've all driven drunk at some point in our lives.
Their is not a thing that could justify this crime as being minor. Danielle will never know the pain that this family could possibly be going through. The holidays are here and they will never enjoy the feeling of having their family. Does Danielle have feekings? Who cares the fact is she didnt care about anyone that morning. We all know school buses are out picking up innocent kids that are waitng at their bus stops and parents taking their kids to school. She should have known better and if she is really that dumb then she deserves to rot. The alcohol is only an excuse wonder what her thoughts were before she picked up her first drink that morning? Either way she didnt have a good decision in her. My children watch the news and when that story came on i did not want them to watch it. But eventually they did see it. To see the reaction from two innocent kids was more then i could bare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farnham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot silver creek female mail carriers Jun 11 Steve 4
Jarrod Dziedzic Jun 8 Jacques Villeneuve 1
Steveo's Tacos Jun 7 Jane Doe 2
Deep dark nunnery tales, From The Large appenda... Jun 7 Zeke the Pinhead 19
Houses in the Grove Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 1
Remember the Big 10 Club? Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 1
Who Remember Bennys Church at the bottom of the... Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 3

Farnham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance