DWI Charge in Crash That Killed Baby on Route 20

Nov 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WGRZ-TV Buffalo

Erie County Sheriffs say a baby is dead following an accident that occured on a portion of Route 20 in the Town of Farnham.

Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Dec 14, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
xxx

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

i believe in the death penalty for reasons like this. that driver doesnt deserve to live. what a scumbag.
lol

Unionville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Definately a harsh punishment should be handed down for repeat dwi offenders. I don't think the death penalty would be right but to sit in jail for a long time and make her talk about drinking and driving and the consequences is more suitable. It is very tragic and horrible what happened to that innoncent baby girl.... please stop drinking and driving

Since: Nov 12

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

She shoulda been shot on site no questions asked. I pry she hangs herself tonite
lol

Unionville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

She will live with this for the rest of her life. I feel so bad for the mother who is suffering serious injuries and also a broken heart. Justice will definately be served

Since: Nov 12

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I would take serious injury and being paralyzed over losing my child. I won't even drink a beer and drive after today. My gf and I just had a baby girl 2 months ago and this really has me distraught.
saved

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

i would like to say to all of u...i am a repeat DWI FELON my first DWI i didnt get that bad of a punishment a day in jail...my second i was fighting with my bf and he left me in the car in the cold didnt knw where i was so i strted the car and drove off i didnt realize how fast i ws going til i came to a 25mph turn and coudnt slow my car down quick enough the last thing i thought in my mind was i was going to die so i took my hands off the steering wheel and looked forward i hit a ditch going over 100mph then hit a utility pole i shld have died....i went to jail for a month and everyday til this day i thnk to myself i cld have killed someone and that scares the crap outta me i am 24yrs old and to think i cld have been dead myself because of my stupidity an how hurt my family wld b...the thing is u dont think about the situation until it has passed...i thank god everyday that im still here and didnt kill neone....will i ever drink and drive again hell no...do i think this grl shld have life in jail...sorry but my answer is "NO" do i think she shld spnd time in jail "YES"...she will have to think about this for the rest of her life i think that is a big enough punishment i didnt even kill neone and my mind is all messed up from it
t jay

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

great story but what about the punishment that little girls family has to suffer through for the rest of there lives. someone elses stupid pathetic decision has tore there family apart. that little girl will never get a second chance, why should the drunk driver. eye for an eye. our tax money should be better spent than on someone to rot in prison.
zarasdaddy

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

t jay wrote:
great story but what about the punishment that little girls family has to suffer through for the rest of there lives. someone elses stupid pathetic decision has tore there family apart. that little girl will never get a second chance, why should the drunk driver. eye for an eye. our tax money should be better spent than on someone to rot in prison.
They should put her in the middle of the road. And let everyone of Baylee's family members hit her with a car.
Mad

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Come on. The bitch is out. Baby killer. hope she goes to hell
Jenny

Gowanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

She probably was so drunk she doesn't even remember this. She won't be able to suffer the consequences like a non drunk would. She will only repeat this again and again. She's dealing with a small town Judge from Brant that probably has the intellect of a cow.
danielle.k.smls. like.fish

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Jenny wrote:
She probably was so drunk she doesn't even remember this. She won't be able to suffer the consequences like a non drunk would. She will only repeat this again and again. She's dealing with a small town Judge from Brant that probably has the intellect of a cow.
Lets just hope daddy's money don't buy her way outta this. And hopefully someone from brant decides to off the c u next tues
Wloclawek Warrior

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

well, was the baby strapped in a car seat? Nobody mentioned that. There is not one of any of you clowns that has not driven after a beer, if you say no, you lie. You all squeak pretty loudly, Maybe you are all perfect. I doubt it. You dirtbags jump on the conjecture wagon so fast the tires flatten, Look in the mirror and see who is looking back
lol

Sharon Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Wow u are heartless.... fact baby was strapped
Wloclawek Warrior

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

and the driver walked out of the wreck, right?
Wloclawek Warrior

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

saved wrote:
i would like to say to all of u...i am a repeat DWI FELON my first DWI i didnt get that bad of a punishment a day in jail...my second i was fighting with my bf and he left me in the car in the cold didnt knw where i was so i strted the car and drove off i didnt realize how fast i ws going til i came to a 25mph turn and coudnt slow my car down quick enough the last thing i thought in my mind was i was going to die so i took my hands off the steering wheel and looked forward i hit a ditch going over 100mph then hit a utility pole i shld have died....i went to jail for a month and everyday til this day i thnk to myself i cld have killed someone and that scares the crap outta me i am 24yrs old and to think i cld have been dead myself because of my stupidity an how hurt my family wld b...the thing is u dont think about the situation until it has passed...i thank god everyday that im still here and didnt kill neone....will i ever drink and drive again hell no...do i think this grl shld have life in jail...sorry but my answer is "NO" do i think she shld spnd time in jail "YES"...she will have to think about this for the rest of her life i think that is a big enough punishment i didnt even kill neone and my mind is all messed up from it
What you saved from?

“time is the fire”

Since: Mar 08

dunkirk ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Does it really matter if the drunk walked away from the tradegy she caused?According to the news she was taken to ECMC& released so what?And the poor baby was still strapped in the car seat.what the F**** is ur point ?

“time is the fire”

Since: Mar 08

dunkirk ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Saved: Just curious do you still drink&drug & just not drive while doing so?? If yes what happens the next time you have a fight w/bf & he leaves u in the car,you going to just sit there,walk or get behind the wheel bcuz its cold out&don't know where you are?
Wloclawek Warrior

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bobby wrote:
<quoted text> Just like most of Gowanda, RIGHT! LOL
you sure got that right, I remember when the state hospital opened the doors and let them all out and they stayed in Gowanda. had kids and here we are oh, I forgot, jimmy gazette and Greg Clayton live there now too, so that raised the I q level of Angola and Gowanda
Wloclawek Warrior

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

time is the fire wrote:
Saved: Just curious do you still drink&drug & just not drive while doing so?? If yes what happens the next time you have a fight w/bf & he leaves u in the car,you going to just sit there,walk or get behind the wheel bcuz its cold out&don't know where you are?
It is a funny thing when people pontificate about the morals and dogma of religion and then they are the worst offenders on the block. Look at the Cherry creek blog about that demon ben shields and the church he ran, simply deplorable. If there is a hell, and Karma be damned, I bet he is the hottest one there. Take a look.
Obsessed

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a funny thing when people pontificate about the morals and dogma of religion and then they are the worst offenders on the block. Look at the Cherry creek blog about that demon ben shields and the church he ran, simply deplorable. If there is a hell, and Karma be damned, I bet he is the hottest one there. Take a look.
Wow, the cherry creek forum brings obsession to a whole new level!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Farnham Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Farnham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Farnham News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Farnham
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••