Timeline of Events Leading to the Arrest of Richard "Sam" McCroskey III in the Farmville Murders ...

Full story: WTVR

Timeline of Events Leading to Richard McCroskey's Arrest , Confirmed with the Farmville Police Department: Sunday, September 6th, A- McCroskey arrives in Farmville and stays at Debra Kelley's house on First Avenue.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Nov 28, 2012
SHRooM

Flint, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

I was a very close friend of the girls.. And I had just met Emma's mother and Sam for the first time on Thursday when they first arrived. I am extremely hurt by what this monstrous being has done. I wish him the death penalty to the fullest. And I hope he knows it. He;ll remember my name.. -Shroom
DVS

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

Syko Sam god damn taking out before his time. sick music, too bad he didnt make any more songs cause the voices was his best track
D-man

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Judged:

i guess they found out what the odor was
free_sykosam

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

sam was a great rapper. he has influenced me to start the horrorcore rap game.he is a hero to me. i would love to write him and tell him how much of a fan of his i am. free sam mccrowskey

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Farmville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pat Robertson Calls for a "Revolution" - cuz - ... Thu Big Mess 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug 1 Time Flys 2,546
Farmville Music Thread (May '12) Jul '14 Musikologist 13
My New Water Meter Jul '14 incometer 1
Threesome Jun '14 who cares 2
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356
8News Investigates: 'Road To Nowhere' (Jul '13) May '14 Clark 3

Search the Farmville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Farmville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Farmville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE