Help needed - Formville Christmas Tre...

Help needed - Formville Christmas Tree disappeared

Posted in the Farmville Forum

Rajiv Verma

Bangalore, India

#1 Dec 4, 2009
Today I saw the christmas gift tree in my farm. I clicked on it and then it asked me to pick a gift. Then my browser page suddenly got refreshed for some reason and now I don't see the tree at all. I have so many christmas tree gift in my gift box but I can't use or decorate any of them. It says I need to have the christmas tree.

Can you help me please?
sweetmelissa

San Angelo, TX

#2 Dec 4, 2009
I had the same thing happen to me. Anyone know how to get the Christmas tree back?
Eileen langston

Derry, UK

#3 Dec 6, 2009
a few days ago farmville sent everyone a christmas tree to plant, but my tree is the left side of my screen when i'm on farmville, when i go to lick it to plant it disappears, but if i refresh it appears again in the same play. please can u help me on what to do.
thank you eileen langston
Sad Farmer

Lynchburg, VA

#4 Dec 6, 2009
Same thing is happening to a friend of mine. The tree is there but when he clicks on it, it dissappears. After clicking refresh, it comes back, etc., etc. Wonder what the problem is or rather wonder what the fix is?
u de giacomo

Milan, Italy

#5 Dec 7, 2009
same thing happens to me, my xmas tree is there on the left side of my screen and when I click on it it disappears. pls can somebody help me I have so many gifts to put on it.... thanks umberto
Donovan Jonas

Kingston, Jamaica

#6 Dec 8, 2009
a few days ago farmville sent everyone a christmas tree to plant, but my tree is at the left side of my screen when i'm on farmville, when i go to lick it to plant it disappears, but if i refresh it appears again in the same play. please can u help me on what to do.
naomi

Harrisburg, PA

#7 Dec 11, 2009
what happens if you hit look at presents on your tree? will the tree dissappear.
vic

Clinton, IA

#8 Dec 13, 2009
there is a holiday tree you can buy from trees and it is only 10 coins. I am thinking to keep sending a getting presents because after the first one is gone, you can buy the one that is blocked and refill it. just a thought
vic

Clinton, IA

#9 Dec 13, 2009
there is a holiday tree for 10 coins under trees

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judges to consider filling vacant Prince Edward... Apr 13 Kettle calls Pot ... 1
Farmville Music Thread (May '12) Mar 30 Musikologist 19
Restaurants! (Sep '17) Feb '18 soundsgrossplace 3
Northern Elected! Nov '17 bulk 1
News Columbia School Board candidates answer questions Nov '17 Zack 2
Does anyone know a Michael Yowell from Pamplin,... (Aug '09) Aug '17 His son 9
Neighbors (Sep '11) May '17 Jasper 2

Farmville Jobs

Personal Finance

Farmville Mortgages