Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>Great NV, the village idiot Acorn agrees with you!!! "17 Srudents stabbed at chool yest. " Now you have a fan club of two idiot losers:-) Hillary 2016
Hillary ate AF-1. GayDog ate something elese. Hahahahaha!
Graydog

Dry Fork, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Winfield wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary ate AF-1. GayDog ate something elese. Hahahahaha!
Whats a "elese" Acorn? "17 Srudents stabbed at chool yest." and a srudent?
Tim

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>Whats a "elese" Acorn? "17 Srudents stabbed at chool yest." and a srudent?
I'm surprised you can post with your mouth full. Hahahahaha!
Judy Mitchell

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

They should be rewarded somehow. Because whatever they were told when they signed up to put their lives on the line are LIES LIES LIES LIES
Patriot

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Sam has fulfilled every obligation he promised me. Medical/retirement. However the state of Virginia screwed me out of thousands in taxes before it was corrected.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Had I stayed in after my enlistment, I would have been screwed after a 20 or more year career as far as health-care was concerned. At least for what they promised on my first enlistment.
Cynthia Mills

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

My name is Cynthia Mills, am from Maimi USA. i want to use this opportunity to thank my great doctor who really made my life a pleasurable one today. This great man DR. KRISHNA GREAT TEMPLE brought my husband back to me, i had 2 lovely kids for my husband, about 3 years ago i and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me for one lady. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pain that tormented my heart, my heart was filled with sorrow and pain because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that mine was a minor case and that i shouldn't worry about it at all,i asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great man's phone number and his email address. i was doubtful if this man was the solution, so contacted this great man and he told me what to do and i did them all,he told me to wait for just two days and that my husband will come crawling on his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully did what this great man asked me to do and for sure after two days i heard a knock on the door, in a great surprise i saw him on his kneels and i was speechless, when he saw me, all he did was crying and asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my heart flew away,since then i and my husband and our lovely kids are happy. that is why i want to say a big thank you to DR. KRISHNA GREAT TEMPLE. This great man made me to understand that there is no problem on earth that has no solution so please if you know that you have this same problem or any problem that is similar, i will advise you to come straight to this great man. you can email him at ranjikrisha@gmail.com
Big Willy

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Cynthia Mills wrote:
My name is Cynthia Mills, am from Maimi USA. i want to use this opportunity to thank my great doctor who really made my life a pleasurable one today. This great man DR. KRISHNA GREAT TEMPLE brought my husband back to me, i had 2 lovely kids for my husband, about 3 years ago i and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me for one lady. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pain that tormented my heart, my heart was filled with sorrow and pain because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that mine was a minor case and that i shouldn't worry about it at all,i asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great man's phone number and his email address. i was doubtful if this man was the solution, so contacted this great man and he told me what to do and i did them all,he told me to wait for just two days and that my husband will come crawling on his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully did what this great man asked me to do and for sure after two days i heard a knock on the door, in a great surprise i saw him on his kneels and i was speechless, when he saw me, all he did was crying and asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my heart flew away,since then i and my husband and our lovely kids are happy. that is why i want to say a big thank you to DR. KRISHNA GREAT TEMPLE. This great man made me to understand that there is no problem on earth that has no solution so please if you know that you have this same problem or any problem that is similar, i will advise you to come straight to this great man. you can email him at ranjikrisha@gmail.com
"Acorn the village idiot " is the guy you're looking for.He might be your long lost brother.

Since: Jan 13

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>"Srudents stabbed at chool yest." No Acorn, it was the morons.
Us queers have taken over. Go lick myself Gaydog. HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Graydog

Dry Fork, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

-Earl- wrote:
<quoted text>Us queers have taken over. Go lick myself Gaydog. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Whats a "elese" Acorn? "17 Srudents stabbed at chool yest." and a srudent?
Wilbur

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

-Earl- wrote:
<quoted text>Us queers have taken over. Go lick myself Gaydog. HAHAHAHAHA!!!
You need dental work.
Tammy

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Big Willy wrote:
<quoted text> "Acorn the village idiot " is the guy you're looking for.He might be your long lost brother.
Don't come looking. You will not get his money.
avon

Cheyenne, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Thinker wrote:
Absolutely
youravon.com/ymarion representative in whyoming PLEASE BUY THANKS

V/R
YVETTE HANDFIELD
ern

Porter, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Nobody is my name wrote:
I can not believe that anyone would vote NO to give a Tax Break to veterans that is totally 100% Disable and can not work. If it wasn't for the veterans fighting for our freedom you would not even be able to vote.
It is a big "YES" for me.
AND LETS NOT FORGET FOLKS DOSWELL VIRGINIA IS FAMOUS FOR THE BOSTON BOMBER GRAVE SITE ! HEARD THAT THE LEADIES FROM WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH WILL BE IN DOSWELL VIRGINIA NEXT WEEK! WORD TO THE WISE FOLKS! THOSE SISTERS FROM WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH ARE ALL LAWYERS ---- MAKE DAMN SURE THOSE NEW HANDICAPP LANES AND PEDESTRIAN WALKS ARE PAINTED NEAR STATE ROAD NEAR THAT CEMETERY WHERE THE BOSTON BOMBER IS BURIED--- THEY WILL SUE THE TOWN OF DOSWELL WORD UP HOMEY CAVEAT EMPTOR!! i think the town of DOSWELL GOT STIFFED ON THE BOSTON BOMBERS BURIAL!!!!! YA THINK?????
homeyd

Lewiston, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Nobody is my name wrote:
<quoted text>
How the hell do you know that? Taxes keep going up and for the second year in a row they will not get a COLA. That's Cost of Living Increase. 100% diable veterans receive money from the VA which is under the poverty level. Come on lay on me if you can. You should be down on your knees thanking veterans that are still alive that gave you the freedom to talk like an A-hole without going to prison.
hello did you know you can kollect welfare at umass dartmouth on expired student visa and get a free burial plot in doswell? well did ya? i want to thank every politician for approving pell grant welfare section 8 for checheyen coming to massachusetts and gettin welfare eggs bread butter free education at one of the finest colleges in the world thanks george bush dick chaney and ronny rumsfeld! and now for mr obahdozo the king of comedy the klown prince of follishness who i beleive is about to be impeeched!!
Isabella

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

homeyd wrote:
<quoted text>hello did you know you can kollect welfare at umass dartmouth on expired student visa and get a free burial plot in doswell? well did ya? i want to thank every politician for approving pell grant welfare section 8 for checheyen coming to massachusetts and gettin welfare eggs bread butter free education at one of the finest colleges in the world thanks george bush dick chaney and ronny rumsfeld! and now for mr obahdozo the king of comedy the klown prince of follishness who i beleive is about to be impeeched!!
They will never impeach the King.
Oughta

Raven, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Isabella wrote:
<quoted text> They will never impeach the King.
Yeah,you're right,I must agree.The Koch brothers are too slick!!Ha,ha,ba,ha.
Judy Mitchell

Crofton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

homeyd wrote:
<quoted text>hello did you know you can kollect welfare at umass dartmouth on expired student visa and get a free burial plot in doswell? well did ya? i want to thank every politician for approving pell grant welfare section 8 for checheyen coming to massachusetts and gettin welfare eggs bread butter free education at one of the finest colleges in the world thanks george bush dick chaney and ronny rumsfeld! and now for mr obahdozo the king of comedy the klown prince of follishness who i beleive is about to be impeeched!!
Educate yourself, stop listening to hanity and cleanse your washed brain. There will be no impeachment.
Obamo got to go

Barboursville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Impeach his a**!
David

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Obamo got to go wrote:
Impeach his a**!
aman and aman to that!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Farmville Discussions

Search the Farmville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Farmville Music Thread (May '12) Jul 18 Musikologist 13
My New Water Meter Jul 17 incometer 1
Threesome Jun '14 who cares 2
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356
8News Investigates: 'Road To Nowhere' (Jul '13) May '14 Clark 3
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr '14 Jim 1,433
Does anyone know this guy???? Feb '14 old friend 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Farmville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••