Legal question...I had my Idenity sto...

Legal question...I had my Idenity stolen in '06.?

Posted in the Farmville Forum

irmgardxestjuucq ekey

Seattle, WA

#1 Nov 10, 2013
Legal question...I had my Idenity stolen in '06.?The CC co told me that I should pay the min payment during their investigation or risk being reported late and hurting my credit. So I did this. It took them a year and no result they even left the card open and the person continued to charge. I argued with them for a year. Then finally stopped paying. The CC co. finally did a charge off.

Now some collection co is suing me for it. I have to write a disput letter to the judge. What should I do?
irruhytandsaale

Seattle, WA

#2 Nov 10, 2013
irmgardxestjuucqekey wrote:
Legal question...I had my Idenity stolen in '06.?The CC co told me that I should pay the min payment during their investigation or risk being reported late and hurting my credit. So I did this. It took them a year and no result they even left the card open and the person continued to charge. I argued with them for a year. Then finally stopped paying. The CC co. finally did a charge off.

Now some collection co is suing me for it. I have to write a disput letter to the judge. What should I do?.
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Found Cocker Spaniel in Rice VA (Jul '10) Jun 14 bulk 3
Virginia Medicaid Expansion Feb '16 Patient X 1
Come on please (Aug '09) Feb '16 Vengeful 3
Does anyone know a Michael Yowell from Pamplin,... (Aug '09) Feb '16 Vengeful 3
News Obama Ad Hits Romney for Opposing Justice Sotom... (Sep '12) Jan '16 Parasite Vote Too 6
Lookin for hook up Jan '16 White boy 1
Looking into the past (Jun '10) Jan '16 bulk 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmville Mortgages