Aspiring rapper who embraced horror-t...

Aspiring rapper who embraced horror-themed lyrics pleads guilty to ...

There are 3 comments on the WTVR story from Sep 20, 2010, titled Aspiring rapper who embraced horror-themed lyrics pleads guilty to .... In it, WTVR reports that:

An aspiring rapper who embraced horror-themed lyrics has pleaded guilty to killing four people in central Virginia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#1 Sep 20, 2010
Fry syko sam. That would be a step in the right direction to justice.
Virginia citizen

Barnesville, OH

#2 Sep 20, 2010
Such sad news. Rest in peace Mr. Niederbrock, Ms. Kelley, Emma and Melanie. May each of you dwell in (God's) house eternity, and may God be with the families, and strengthen them, so they will be able to cope and move forward with their lives. Keep your hands locked in Jesus hands, he will help you Smile again. "I can do everything through him who gives me strength." - Philippians 4:13…Rita Putatunda

I hope many people will see and read the above news, so they will never trust strangers they meet on line, because people are not always who we think they are, nor who they seem to be.
God Bless all...Amen

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#3 Sep 20, 2010
This is NOT justice. Pisssing away $40,000 a year to keep this trash alive and locked up is just stupid.

Put a bullet in the back of his head and then justice will be served AND the government will save money!

He doesn't deserve to live, even in prison!

(Maybe his new “friends” will do the job for us)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Found Cocker Spaniel in Rice VA (Jul '10) Feb '16 Hateful 2
Virginia Medicaid Expansion Feb '16 Patient X 1
Come on please (Aug '09) Feb '16 Vengeful 3
Does anyone know a Michael Yowell from Pamplin,... (Aug '09) Feb '16 Vengeful 3
News Obama Ad Hits Romney for Opposing Justice Sotom... (Sep '12) Jan '16 Parasite Vote Too 6
Lookin for hook up Jan '16 White boy 1
Looking into the past (Jun '10) Jan '16 bulk 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmville Mortgages