How to become motivated in school?

How to become motivated in school?

Posted in the Farmville Forum

nathanrlw209

Chicago, IL

#1 Nov 2, 2013
How to become motivated in school?so like 2 years ago, i used to be super motivated in school, i'd get like 95's in all my classes.
now i'm really not motivated to anything in school, like i really wanna do good but i just don't have the energy or motivation to do anything.
my average right now is an 80, & i want at least an 85.
the work in my school is really hard & my teachers don't give out good grades.
for one of my teachers, i did all his extra credit, & i do all his homeowkr which takes 2 hours for me to do, & i participate. then i got my report card & i get an 80 & he tells me i need to work harder, i should get like a 90 in his class.
in another class i get good grades, i participate, do all the homework & everything. she gave me a 75 in her class. her work is really hard though, her quizzes are 25 questions & her tests are 50 questions. & i study a lot for her tests too, i had an 11 page review sheet for her quiz & a whole set of index cards for her test.
it's not fair because my friend doesn't do any of her homework & doesnt participate, but she gets a higher average than me, meanwhile i work harder. i honestly have horrible teachers.
one teachers tests have nothing to do with the notes we take or what we learn, one teacher doesn't even teach; his class is like a free period for me, another teacher teaches but the whole class fools around & throw paper balls everywhere, one teacher doesn't even understand what she's teaching, i asked her for help & she tells me she doesn't even know the answer & she goes over a new thing everyday.

my grades aren't as good as they should be because of this.
like i honestly don't know what to do anymore. i work hard & do everything in my teachers classes & i don't get good grades or the grades i deserve to get. i have no motivation anymore because of this. i have horrible teachers that don't even teach right & idk what to do anymore.
elsinorefdk931

Chicago, IL

#2 Nov 2, 2013
nathanrlw209 wrote:
How to become motivated in school?so like 2 years ago, i used to be super motivated in school, i'd get like 95's in all my classes.
now i'm really not motivated to anything in school, like i really wanna do good but i just don't have the energy or motivation to do anything.
my average right now is an 80, & i want at least an 85.
the work in my school is really hard & my teachers don't give out good grades.
for one of my teachers, i did all his extra credit, & i do all his homeowkr which takes 2 hours for me to do, & i participate. then i got my report card & i get an 80 & he tells me i need to work harder, i should get like a 90 in his class.
in another class i get good grades, i participate, do all the homework & everything. she gave me a 75 in her class. her work is really hard though, her quizzes are 25 questions & her tests are 50 questions. & i study a lot for her tests too, i had an 11 page review sheet for her quiz & a whole set of index cards for her test.
it's not fair because my friend doesn't do any of her homework & doesnt participate, but she gets a higher average than me, meanwhile i work harder. i honestly have horrible teachers.
one teachers tests have nothing to do with the notes we take or what we learn, one teacher doesn't even teach; his class is like a free period for me, another teacher teaches but the whole class fools around & throw paper balls everywhere, one teacher doesn't even understand what she's teaching, i asked her for help & she tells me she doesn't even know the answer & she goes over a new thing everyday.

my grades aren't as good as they should be because of this.
like i honestly don't know what to do anymore. i work hard & do everything in my teachers classes & i don't get good grades or the grades i deserve to get. i have no motivation anymore because of this. i have horrible teachers that don't even teach right & idk what to do anymore..
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Community Bulletin Board (Jul '07) Jun '15 Sizemore 3
Farmville Music Thread (May '12) Jun '15 Musikologist 15
farmville (Jan '15) Mar '15 bulk 2
Poll Who is the countys' most crooked paid official? (Oct '08) Dec '14 bulk 8
farmville neighbors needed (Dec '09) Dec '14 IDA 247
I've been trying to find free history report fo... (Dec '13) Dec '14 Kent 3
latasha scott (Oct '14) Oct '14 camwoods 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmville Mortgages