Buckingham Police Searching for Suspect in Robbery

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

Police are trying to track down 23-year-old David Banks. Investigators say he and 23-year-old Charles Jamerson robbed a 25-year-old man along Axtell Road on February 9. Police are investigating an incident involving an assistant principal and three students that occurred just outside an Albemarle County school bus.
Comments
21 - 30 of 30 Comments Last updated Apr 27, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bangbang

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

FMJ wrote:
GAJ is the new saying....."GET A JOB" not a face tatoo
*you're an idiot for even saying something like this. FYI he has a job, how dumb do you feel now*
bangbang

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

cop wrote:
<quoted text>
They forget to hold there pants up when running, lack of expierience
*That's dumb, when david was apprehended he did not even try to run, he took his shit like a man. what an ignorant comment
FMJ

Palmyra, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

IF HES GOT A JOB WHY STEAL?!!?? Are you one of them
bang bang

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

FMJ wrote:
IF HES GOT A JOB WHY STEAL?!!?? Are you one of them
Am I one of them....meaning what?? Like i said wrong time wrong place....u know if sid wasn't doing drugs he wouldn't have to worry about these types of situations...instead of handeling it like a man he handled it like a bitch.
oil

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

bangbang wrote:
<quoted text>
*JUDGING AND DONT KNOW THE SITUATION...WHAT MADE YOU ASSUME ONE IF NOT BOTH OF THESE MEN DONT HAVE A JOB. MAYBE YOU SHOULD TELL THE BOY THAT GOT ROBBED TO STOP SNIFFING ALL THAT POWDER...MAYBE HE WOULDNT GET ROBBED, IF YOU LIVE THAT LIFE YOU GOTTA BE ABOUT THAT LIFE*
MAYBE YOU SHOULD TELL THE BOY THAT GOT ROBBED TO STOP SNIFFING ALL THAT POWDER...MAYBE HE WOULDNT GET ROBBED

logical...
oil

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

bang bang wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I one of them....meaning what?? Like i said wrong time wrong place....u know if sid wasn't doing drugs he wouldn't have to worry about these types of situations...instead of handeling it like a man he handled it like a ****.
Can we agree that they were all wrong? There's no justifying any of it.
Court Failure

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

I can not believe this. Jamerson's sentence was dimissed! This is horrible. You would think a light bulb would have gone off in the judges head seeing that only months ago he tried to kill his girlfriend in albermarle county. Sad to say but maybe it will finally be enough when he actually kills someone. How many people have to suffer before this man is put away and punished for his wrong doings.
Court Failure

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

bangbang wrote:
<quoted text>
*JUDGING AND DONT KNOW THE SITUATION...WHAT MADE YOU ASSUME ONE IF NOT BOTH OF THESE MEN DONT HAVE A JOB. MAYBE YOU SHOULD TELL THE BOY THAT GOT ROBBED TO STOP SNIFFING ALL THAT POWDER...MAYBE HE WOULDNT GET ROBBED, IF YOU LIVE THAT LIFE YOU GOTTA BE ABOUT THAT LIFE*
Wrong time wrong place???
Was it the wrong time wrong place when he beat the **** out of his girlfriend?
Concerned Grandmother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Are you serious he was realeased of all those horrible charges, I wonder if it is because of the Jamerson's being in law enforcement in Buckingham. It is not even showing up in the court records now as ever being charged. The law is so crooked I seriously hope nobody gets seriously hurt in a situation like this because of the cover up. It happens in too many small counties and it is so sad. I hope his girlfriend is okay and I hope she got charges on him.
Court Failure

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Concerned Grandmother wrote:
Are you serious he was realeased of all those horrible charges, I wonder if it is because of the Jamerson's being in law enforcement in Buckingham. It is not even showing up in the court records now as ever being charged. The law is so crooked I seriously hope nobody gets seriously hurt in a situation like this because of the cover up. It happens in too many small counties and it is so sad. I hope his girlfriend is okay and I hope she got charges on him.
Yes sadly he was realeased. From what I know the girlfriend is ok. Just suffered minor wounds. It would not surprise me if the Jamerson's being in law enforcement there is the reason he gets off on all these charges. The law is very crooked. I know one thing, Jamerson can keep doing things like this but one day he will get his justice. I do believe that things catch up with with the people who do wrong things. I just hope people out there realize what he is capable of and stay away. Like I stated before it is going to be a shame if he has to kill someone before anything will be done. Through the grape vine it has been known that he is possibly married with a child on the way now. God have mercy on that woman and that child if he is ever to cross boundaries again. People like that should not be allowed to reproduce, in my opinion anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Farmville Discussions

Search the Farmville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug 1 Time Flys 2,546
Farmville Music Thread (May '12) Jul '14 Musikologist 13
My New Water Meter Jul '14 incometer 1
Threesome Jun '14 who cares 2
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356
8News Investigates: 'Road To Nowhere' (Jul '13) May '14 Clark 3
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr '14 Jim 1,433
•••
•••
•••
•••

Farmville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Farmville People Search