College Expels Student For Role In Ra...

College Expels Student For Role In Racial Uproar Following Obama Re-Election

There are 23 comments on the CBS Local story from Dec 13, 2012, titled College Expels Student For Role In Racial Uproar Following Obama Re-Election. In it, CBS Local reports that:

One student has been expelled and three others are being punished for their roles in a racially charged uproar on a Virginia college campus the night of President Barack Obama's re-election, the school said Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
transMikePooosy

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#21 Dec 13, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>And you wear your boyfriend's penile shaft when you are bent over.
wow- woofe trying to bee sex-see!!;-000

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#22 Dec 13, 2012
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it does. Timothy McVeigh may have been influenced by "The Turner Diaries" but burning books is offensive to our basic free speech rights. If the nazis wish to march through...
Suppress them and you become them.
Again, threats of physical violence are outside the parameters of freedom of speech. Similarly, so is that old bromide of shouting "fire!" in a crowded theater.

As to the question of suppressing nazi hate speech, the ACLU sides with your views. I have had many discussions with ACLU representatives on this subject. Unlike their opinion and yours, I have come to believe that a line can and should be drawn somewhere. I realize this is a slippery slope, but when anti-semitic or racist speech is tolerated in the public square, gullible people will be attracted to it.

“KONA, baby!”

Since: Jul 08

Jacksonville, FL

#23 Dec 14, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like they are the new tea-partiers.
I'm sure that you can provide instances of violence committed by TEA party members, right? Oh wait, you can't because they didn't happen. Nice try.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Community Bulletin Board (Jul '07) Jun '15 Sizemore 3
Farmville Music Thread (May '12) Jun '15 Musikologist 15
farmville (Jan '15) Mar '15 bulk 2
Poll Who is the countys' most crooked paid official? (Oct '08) Dec '14 bulk 8
farmville neighbors needed (Dec '09) Dec '14 IDA 247
I've been trying to find free history report fo... (Dec '13) Dec '14 Kent 3
latasha scott (Oct '14) Oct '14 camwoods 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmville Mortgages