Does anyone know a dental school that...

Does anyone know a dental school that does free or VERY reduced dental care?? I

Posted in the Farmville Forum

fgamsjashley

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Dec 3, 2013
Does anyone know a dental school that does free or VERY reduced dental care?? I am from NC, need one in EAST!I live in NC and do not mind a road trip but can not go too far. Would prefer somewhere on the eastern side of the US. Preferably in NC or VA. I need extensive work and can not afford a dentist!! PLEASE HELP!
lxaxamxblaine

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Dec 3, 2013
fgamsjashley wrote:
Does anyone know a dental school that does free or VERY reduced dental care?? I am from NC, need one in EAST!I live in NC and do not mind a road trip but can not go too far. Would prefer somewhere on the eastern side of the US. Preferably in NC or VA. I need extensive work and can not afford a dentist!! PLEASE HELP!.
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Found Cocker Spaniel in Rice VA (Jul '10) Jun 14 bulk 3
Virginia Medicaid Expansion Feb '16 Patient X 1
Come on please (Aug '09) Feb '16 Vengeful 3
Does anyone know a Michael Yowell from Pamplin,... (Aug '09) Feb '16 Vengeful 3
News Obama Ad Hits Romney for Opposing Justice Sotom... (Sep '12) Jan '16 Parasite Vote Too 6
Lookin for hook up Jan '16 White boy 1
Looking into the past (Jun '10) Jan '16 bulk 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmville Mortgages