Man charged with murder in Hog Pen bar double shooting

Aug 31, 2008 Full story: Wral.com 195

Deputies charged a man with murder in a double shooting outside a bar in an Edgecombe County town Saturday night.

Full Story
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
courtney and ejs mom

Four Oaks, NC

#186 Oct 24, 2009
iam not fom snow hill it should read tarboro nc.
Pastor

Pittsboro, NC

#187 Nov 12, 2009
Marty Burns wrote:
<quoted text>
Pebs I don't know you. But i do know the victim and his family. And i strongly disagree. Your family lost nothing. Bobby Bordeaux is a low life spineless coward that shot a great man in the back of the head. His wife and children have lost nothing. I hope this redneck son of a bitch gets put to death as brutally as he ended my friends life. But we are way too humane a society for that. But at least this animal is off the street. I have to believe there is a special place in hell for this lil girl you call Bobby Bordeaux!
It is amazing how so many of us pass judgement when we do not even know the details of the event. Let me see your family member is down on the ground blood flowing with two men bending over him. Your brother calls out to you that's my brother and all you see is fist launching into your brother, hmm what would do intoxicated and what do you see. I just imagine you would try to protect that family member and act out of impulse. This man Bobby will go to heaven if he repents because our Lord & Savior paid the price for all sinners no matter the crime. And I am so glad that Our Jeusus looks into the heart of each man not the outward appearance for sometimes that is decieving. Please get your wings before passing judgement on others for you will be judged according to how you have been judged.
Pastor

Pittsboro, NC

#188 Nov 12, 2009
We need all information before deciding fate of another. This was a tragic event and many families were devastated by it. It gives a good example of why we should never do drugs and alchol. When our minds are deluted we do not have a clear reaction. My prayers are with both families and I pray for grace upon all involved.
The Truth

Wake Forest, NC

#189 Nov 29, 2009
Consider these stories: In the Flood story we’re told God wanted to destroy all mankind.

In Moses’ day God wanted to
destroy all of the Israelites.

In Joshua’s day God wanted the Israelites to kill all of the inhabitants of the Promised Land.

Saul was told by God to destroy all of the Amalekites.

According to Jonah, God was going to destroy the people of Nineveh.

God also destroyed and scattered the northern tribes of Israel because he was displeased with them.

God allowed the accuser to destroy Job’s health and family life just to win a “bet.”

In the New Testament, God will destroy all unbelievers in the lake of fire.

And this monster is what you call GOD?

You're God killed an estimated 2 million people, and that's just from whats recorded in your bible.

So yeah, Bobby probably will go to heaven.
Sidney

Coats, NC

#190 Dec 3, 2009
Pebs, you are a douchebag! To actually type the words you did means you are heartless. I didn't know Cliff, but we had a friend in common. Bobby is a piece of s*^! I once dated a girl that never knew her dad because he was in prison for killing a man in a bar fight. I can say from what I saw her famil go through that you are an idiot. If you endorse murder,then feel free to defed the actions of this heartless *asturd. If you do not endorse murder, then you need to leave it at an appology to the family for their loss and leave it at that. I hope that Bobby gets violated by his prison "daddy" until the day that he is crying and begging for forgiveness while he is strapped to a chair and getting a needle in his arm. I hope he begs (needlessly) for his life and is scared out of his mind. If you think about it, that is more of a goodbye than he gave to someone who didn't see it coming because he shot them in the back of the head! I hope this piece of garbage rests in pieces!
Terry

Nashville, TN

#191 Dec 9, 2009
PEBS wrote:
Marty; In the past five years our family has lost a 12 a17 a19 and a29 year old so we understand your pain, how can you think his children have not lost they did not pull the trigger and i think we all ready know bobby wont be home to kiss them goodnight.or to help with homework . EVERY BODY HAS LOST . Don't you wonder what your friend did to make a man wont to kill him?
Pebs, how can you be so ignorant to ask what Cliff Jackson did to deserve being murdered execution style? Obviously, your family has the mindset that people deserve to be murdered execution style for their words. Your family must be scum.
Terry

Nashville, TN

#192 Dec 9, 2009
Pastor wrote:
<quoted text>It is amazing how so many of us pass judgement when we do not even know the details of the event. Let me see your family member is down on the ground blood flowing with two men bending over him. Your brother calls out to you that's my brother and all you see is fist launching into your brother, hmm what would do intoxicated and what do you see. I just imagine you would try to protect that family member and act out of impulse. This man Bobby will go to heaven if he repents because our Lord & Savior paid the price for all sinners no matter the crime. And I am so glad that Our Jeusus looks into the heart of each man not the outward appearance for sometimes that is decieving. Please get your wings before passing judgement on others for you will be judged according to how you have been judged.
Pastor, where exactly did you study Theology before becoming a Pastor? Also, a "Pastor" should be able to spell Jesus correctly. Spell check is your friend, "Pastor".
Justice Is Served

Edenton, NC

#193 Dec 15, 2009
BOBBY...LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE!!!Guess there is a little justice in this world. I am just happy to see this man did not get away with murder with a defense such as he was too drunk to remember. Thank you to the jury that saw fit to convict Bobby of first degree murder!!!! Thank you so much!
Justice Is Served

Edenton, NC

#194 Dec 15, 2009
I live in Macclesfield, NC not Durham and I loved Cliff Jackson and I am glad he can rest in peace knowing Bobby will pay for the rest of his life for taking the life of a man that loved life!!! RIP Cliff!! Love you always
Justice Is Served

Edenton, NC

#195 Dec 15, 2009
PROUD wrote:
PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!! NEXT TRIAL HE WILL WALK FREE!!! TAKE THAT IN THE BUTT YOU STUPID ASS MARTY
He did not go free did he, Proud...so take that in your butt
kinston nc

New Bern, NC

#196 Dec 16, 2009
Has the triaL happened yet and what happened. HE SHOULD PAY FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE. Someone please let me know.
tarboro nc

Hillsborough, NC

#197 Dec 29, 2009
kinston nc wrote:
Has the triaL happened yet and what happened. HE SHOULD PAY FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE. Someone please let me know.
yea your just a little late an for all you out there that are so happy ...just wait ...its not over yet ......u all think puttin him in prison for life is making every thing all better agian...think agian yeah hes in prison for life for now.....but is all this going to bring cliff back ??? no an every one of you know it half of you up here didnt kno cliff or bobby so your 2 cent is not needed ...oh yea i didnt use spell check....so sit on that a roate you stupid fucks......
PROUD

Rocky Mount, NC

#198 Jan 7, 2010
APPEAL..........Take that in the butt!
joe

Dixon, IA

#199 Jan 6, 2013
you guys are actually disgusting me. Yes it was a god awful thing that happened. But what if Bobby's kids ever read this or something. I know them personally and know for a fact that they are having a really tough time without their father STILL. and I hate bobby for what he did. everyone has a right to and yes you all have points but think about Bobby's family. They did not pull the trigger. and his kids only knew him as a father that was good to them. His family lives everyday without a father or a husband.
UNC Girl

Raleigh, NC

#200 Jun 13, 2013
Just because you carry a gun and you kill someone does not make it premeditated murder.
Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so if all Cliff did was party and drink in a bar, then what was Bobby doing there? And who said that 15 people jumped anyone? I knew people who were there that night and as I recall from their account, there were not 15 people jumping his brother. If that was the case and he thought he needed to protect his brother, then why not shoot the gun in the air to break it up. Why walk up behind a man and execute him? And then run!!!! If it was defense, then why not stay and face the police? Because it wasn't defense, it was MURDER!!! Plain and simple. And if you would do the same thing, it seems that there is a pattern in your family. Not only that, if Bobby was such an "upstanding person" then why not walk away from it? Nobody else had a gun. He must have gone prepared to kill someone. That's premeditation and that's first degree murder, punishable by the death penalty. He took it upon himself to be judge and jury with Cliff. No questions asked. Now he will have to face a judge and jury and if there is any justice in the world, he will have to suffer the same fate as Cliff did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
High school Common Core lesson promotes Muhamma... Dec '14 Just a guy 1
Stricter Changes at Maury Correctional (Dec '07) Dec '14 Zieke1696 68
Corrections officer arrested on felony drug count Oct '14 Ace McMillan 1
Pitt County deputy-involved shooting under inve... Oct '14 sherry Clark 1
The Falkland Islands Brace for Oil Wealth (Apr '13) Sep '14 BritBob 153
Officials: Work hours for substitute teachers r... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Lauri 1
Farmville Police Lt. Running For Pitt County Sh... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Frankie 1

Flood Warning for Pitt County was issued at January 25 at 9:35AM EST

Farmville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Farmville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:51 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:51PM
How Redskins Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report 3:57 AM
Redskins Miss out on Opportunity in DC Search
Bleacher Report 7:00 AM
How Long Should Leash Be for the Current 'Skins Regime?
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl