Man charged with murder in Hog Pen bar double shooting

Aug 31, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wral.com

Deputies charged a man with murder in a double shooting outside a bar in an Edgecombe County town Saturday night.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of195
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Scrubs

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

This is a tradgedy beyond belief. The victim was truly one of the good people of this earth. To shoot someone in the back of the head is the utmost of cowardly acts. Prison will be harsh for such a coward indeed, however, this certainly justifies the death penalty!
Greg Jackson

Louisburg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

Judged:

First and foremost, My prayers go out to the murder victim's family.
The murder victim was my cousin and loved being around people and having a good time. His family is devasted, I could never imagine losing a child.
I hope Bobby Bordeaux enjoys being someones girlfriend in prison for the rest of his life or until he is killed by the state of NC!
mick

Elizabethtown, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

Judged:

I ran around with the victim a lot in Greenville,NC in the glory days of the 80's.
Greg got it right when he said,:.He loved being around people and having a good time.
Heaven just got a little more "Rockin"
God bless you and your family.
PEBS

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

Judged:

I'm a family member of the shooter , we are very sorry about your lose. But two family's have lost something. Bobby's wife has lost a husband. and his children have lost a father.
Marty Burns

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

What can i say about Cliff Jackson. He was one of the oldest and closest friends i had on earth. We lived together on several different occasions. I have great memories of the times we spent together. And because of this low life coward. I will never see or talk to my friend again. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family. This is a tragic loss to everyone who knew him. He will be greatly missed.

Since: Sep 08

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

Judged:

PEBS wrote:
I'm a family member of the shooter , we are very sorry about your lose. But two family's have lost something. Bobby's wife has lost a husband. and his children have lost a father.
Pebs I don't know you. But i do know the victim and his family. And i strongly disagree. Your family lost nothing. Bobby Bordeaux is a low life spineless coward that shot a great man in the back of the head. His wife and children have lost nothing. I hope this redneck son of a bitch gets put to death as brutally as he ended my friends life. But we are way too humane a society for that. But at least this animal is off the street. I have to believe there is a special place in hell for this lil girl you call Bobby Bordeaux!
Greg Jackson

Louisburg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

Judged:

Marty hit it right on the "head", Bobby's children are a lot better off w/o there dad, because who knows it might have neen one of the them to have the fate that Cliff had! Who knows what a COWARD would have done if it wasn't the tragedy he inflicted on so many people Sat. night. I hope Bobby's family will show him no love, support, or forgiveness and that he suffers for the rest of life in prison underneath the bad breath of four other convicts who show him some real love that he so deserves!!!
Dee

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

Judged:

PEBS, I understand that Bobby's family has suffered a loss as well, BUT, the loss is only geographical. They can at least still go see him in prison. The victim's family has to go to the cemetary to visit their loved one now. No sympathy for the the shooter. He needs to reap what he sows. To shoot an unarmed man in the back of the head, execution style, is the act of a heartless coward.
PEBS

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

Marty; In the past five years our family has lost a 12 a17 a19 and a29 year old so we understand your pain, how can you think his children have not lost they did not pull the trigger and i think we all ready know bobby wont be home to kiss them goodnight.or to help with homework . EVERY BODY HAS LOST . Don't you wonder what your friend did to make a man wont to kill him?

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

Judged:

Pebs,I have known Cliff Jackson for 26 years. While he was never someone to back down from anyone. He also never started or instigated trouble. He was always the life of the party. Don't try to justify to me that this low life was justified to shoot an unarmed man in the back of the head. Things probally would not have worked out so well if he would have faced Cliff. And i'm sure his kids are better off without this mad man in their life. I don't know or blame his kids. This man has no regard for human life. And if he's capable of what he did sat nite. He is capable of anything. The world will be a better place without Bobby Bordeaux.
Dee

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

Judged:

PEBS, Nothing, and I repeat, nothing could have been so bad to warrant Bobby taking a gun and shooting a man while his back was turned. It's obvious that alcohol had a lot to do with the situation escalating to the point it got to. Why are people so quick to blame the victim? Cliff is not here to defend himself, is he? Bobby can still speak, breathe and give his account of what happened. He should have thought before he decided to take another mans life. In the losses your family has suffered in the last 5 years, were any of them murdered? If so, then you can obviously understand why so many people feel hatred for what Bobby did. If not, a loss by an accident is not any less of a loss, but a loss at the hands of another is hard to forgive. If Bobby had been drinking and driving and killed someone, would you still be defending his actions? What if it had been a member of his family he killed? Would you defend him still? He must be responsible for his actions and if the worse that happens to him is that he can't see his family everyday, then I'd say that is too lenient. What kind of example has he set for his children? If someone makes you mad, get a gun and shoot them in the back of the head? What a role model he was!!!!!!!!!!

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

Greg Jackson wrote:
Marty hit it right on the "head", Bobby's children are a lot better off w/o there dad, because who knows it might have neen one of the them to have the fate that Cliff had! Who knows what a COWARD would have done if it wasn't the tragedy he inflicted on so many people Sat. night. I hope Bobby's family will show him no love, support, or forgiveness and that he suffers for the rest of life in prison underneath the bad breath of four other convicts who show him some real love that he so deserves!!!
Hey Greg! I am so sorry for your entire families loss. Cliff was like a brother to me. I am devastated. And my anger is consuming me right now. All you guys are in my thoughts and prayers!
PEBS

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

I, have two sisters and if fifteen people jumped one of them I WOULD DO WHAT EVER IT TOOK TO HELP THEM. IT SOUNDS LIKE ALL YOUR FRIEND DID WAS PARTY AND DRINK IN A BAR BOBBY WAS A FAMILY MAN HIS FAMILY IS STILL TRYING TO GET A GRIP ON WHAT HAS HAPPENED.WE WERE NOT THERE . SO WE WILL WAIT FOR THE COURTS TO WORK IT OUT.
Greg Jackson

Louisburg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

PEBS, I am sorry for the loss of your other family members, but to make such a comment as" what did Cliff do to warrant this cowardly" act is absurd!
No matter what any of us say, Cliff is gone and Bobby is responsible! His family will be better off and I am sure safer w/o such a monster in there lives!
I feel no sympathy for Bobby and only wish that I will witness the day the State removes his pitiful life!
FYI... Cliff had two of the greatest parents any child could ask for and their pain will never be removed because of this yellow bellied, no good, white trash called Bobby!
Greg Jackson

Louisburg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

PEBs , you are sick to try and justify this, As you say no one helped him so why did Bobby the punk need a gun to defend himself. Also, was Bobby the so called family man not @ the same bar Cliff was??? You don't know who Cliff is so leave out the guesses on who you think he was. Believe when I tell you if Cliff's family or his friends would have been there and knew Bobby had a gun he would have never had a chance to get it out and today you would be trying to justify what happened to BObby!!!!!!!!!!
PEBS

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

IM SURE YOUR FRIEND WAS A ANGLE.YOUR'E RIGHT I AM SICK , I CAN SEE WHERE BOTH FAMLIES ARE GOING TO SUFFER, I HATE THAT YOUR FRIEND CLIFF IS GONE .AND I ALSO HATE THAT TWO YOUNG GIRLS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY THERE DAD KILLED A MAN.
Richard and Robin

Danville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

Cliff was awesome. We used to hang out with him and AT. Cliff will greatly be missed and was loved by so many. Our hearts and prayers go out to Cliff's family.

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

Pebs, I am sorry for all the tragedy in your family. But please don't try to justify what this slime ball did. Cliff was singing in the bar. He was a man. Not a punk coward like Bobby. How dare you compare this idiot to Cliff Jackson. Cliff was loved by everyone who knew him. And we are all in severe pain. This was a senseless crime. Bobby wasn't even involved. And the altercation had calmed down and was over. Just be thankful it wasn't another member of your family. Nuff said!
Greg Jackson

Louisburg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

Tell them he killed a man because he was a low life COWARD and if he was such a good father than why was he at a bar with a gun. Sounds like he was a chicken shit to me!
Dee

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

PEBS wrote:
I, have two sisters and if fifteen people jumped one of them I WOULD DO WHAT EVER IT TOOK TO HELP THEM. IT SOUNDS LIKE ALL YOUR FRIEND DID WAS PARTY AND DRINK IN A BAR BOBBY WAS A FAMILY MAN HIS FAMILY IS STILL TRYING TO GET A GRIP ON WHAT HAS HAPPENED.WE WERE NOT THERE . SO WE WILL WAIT FOR THE COURTS TO WORK IT OUT.
Okay, so if all Cliff did was party and drink in a bar, then what was Bobby doing there? And who said that 15 people jumped anyone? I knew people who were there that night and as I recall from their account, there were not 15 people jumping his brother. If that was the case and he thought he needed to protect his brother, then why not shoot the gun in the air to break it up. Why walk up behind a man and execute him? And then run!!!! If it was defense, then why not stay and face the police? Because it wasn't defense, it was MURDER!!! Plain and simple. And if you would do the same thing, it seems that there is a pattern in your family. Not only that, if Bobby was such an "upstanding person" then why not walk away from it? Nobody else had a gun. He must have gone prepared to kill someone. That's premeditation and that's first degree murder, punishable by the death penalty. He took it upon himself to be judge and jury with Cliff. No questions asked. Now he will have to face a judge and jury and if there is any justice in the world, he will have to suffer the same fate as Cliff did.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of195
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Farmville Discussions

Search the Farmville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 6 hr Red Square 55,634
Officials: Work hours for substitute teachers r... Mar '14 Lauri 1
Farmville Police Lt. Running For Pitt County Sh... Mar '14 Frankie 1
Guilty plea reunites Greene murderers (Apr '12) Jan '14 divagirl 2
Food manufacturer to bring 60 jobs to Farmville (Dec '13) Dec '13 stonie 1
The Falkland Islands Brace for Oil Wealth (Apr '13) Nov '13 Biguggy 151
Review: Presence On Main (Jun '13) Jun '13 fvillegal 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Farmville Jobs

•••