ETHAN STACY MURDER: Mother, stepfathe...

ETHAN STACY MURDER: Mother, stepfather in Ethan Stacy murder case i...

There are 70 comments on the Fox13Now story from May 13, 2010, titled ETHAN STACY MURDER: Mother, stepfather in Ethan Stacy murder case i.... In it, Fox13Now reports that:

FARMINGTON, Utah - Layton police detectives interrogated the mother and stepfather at the Davis County Jail Thursday morning in connection with the murder of 4-year-old Ethan Stacy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Frances

United States

#61 May 15, 2010
What in the world were these sick parents thinking. Your suppose to protect you children from all harm and keep them safe no matter what the cost, not kill them. I mean how sick are they?? I hope that the partents get what they deserve, in jail and in justice for Ethan. They should die with all the same amount of horriffic things they put their child threw. These parents deserve whats coming to them and much more for what they did. How can you do that to your own child and then get the whole community out looking for him and the law tearing apart everyone's life in efferts to find him. I hope they have just as much pain and suffering as they put Ethan threw.
MORMON MAFFIA

United States

#62 May 16, 2010
only the good parts.
MORMON MAFFIA

United States

#63 May 16, 2010
Spooky wrote:
<quoted text> Is this state only for mormons???? I was born and raised here.
only 99% you can have the rest, I just was wondering" hind sight twenty twenty" would you save your kids from therapy and move some where else, you make as much sense as if you were living in mexico and hated mexicans!
Spooky

Salt Lake City, UT

#64 May 16, 2010
MORMON MAFFIA wrote:
<quoted text> only 99% you can have the rest, I just was wondering" hind sight twenty twenty" would you save your kids from therapy and move some where else, you make as much sense as if you were living in mexico and hated mexicans!
Now, you see. You have proven my point perfectly. Thank you. You have proven that Mormans are judgemental, hypocritical, and rude. My ancestry is LDS, yet at a very early age, I found that they had nothing but hate for people who weren't like them. I became thoroughly disgusted with all of it in my teens. Then, marriage to a morman just proved what I had discovered at a very young age. No thank you. I want nothing to do with that cult or my heritage. I found Jesus and asked him into my life and heart. Life is good now. May you experience the true meaning of having Jesus in your life.
Pam

United States

#65 May 21, 2010
Its very simple, Torture them daily, slowly, until they die screaming.
Shawna

Vancouver, WA

#66 May 23, 2010
R.I.P... poor Baby Ethan.. My heart hurts and my eyes tear up for this poor little child that those disgusting people took advantage of.. This little child is in a better place where no torture or pain is inflicted. Please lets not forget about the family that loved him that was left behind. My thoughts will be with his father. And as a side note these two horrible, disgusting, pitiful excuse, and worthless beings... you will get yours... just know that in jail.. baby killers are the lowest of the lowest.. R.I.P baby Ethan.
judie

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#67 May 25, 2010
Cosmo wrote:
Nathan Sloop needs to die. Period.
What do you mean, Nathan Sloop needs to die, what about that heartless piece of crap of a mother poor little Ethan had. To me she is much worse than a snake. She enjoyed it as much as that puke Nathan Sloop. Dont make the mistake of feeling like she didnt have even a bigger part in this. She is next to the devil.
judie

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#68 May 25, 2010
MORMON MAFFIA wrote:
<quoted text> only 99% you can have the rest, I just was wondering" hind sight twenty twenty" would you save your kids from therapy and move some where else, you make as much sense as if you were living in mexico and hated mexicans!
I thought we was discussing Ethan Stacey
judie

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#69 May 26, 2010
I say just do to them what they done to that poor helpless child. Lets all get together and lets hit them until thier heads swell and then lets make them sit on our laps and play video games. See how much they like it,,, and better yet, lets let them almost die, head up to Powder Mountain and cut thier faces off... Sounds like a good plan to me, does it to you? Justice has to be served.
judie

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#70 May 26, 2010
Rockin In The Rockies wrote:
I am so saddened that Stephanie didnt get the hell away from Nate the first time he laid hands on her precious baby boy. "scared for her own life" as a parent of 2 I would do anything for my children I would sacrifice my own life to protect theirs. It is unfortanate that Stephanie has a chance of bail. Both her and Nate need to be put to Death as Ethan had no choice in his. I have lost sleep over this sad reality crime against kids needs to stop. If only the justice system didn't fail our children. Children are a gift from God, they are gods children, they are given to us to borrow and return oneday unharmed. RIP Ethan Stacey
Stepanie was not scared of him, she did not want to get away from him, open your eyes, she stood there and videotaped this abuse. Then went and married the PUKE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why does Ogden 13 gang call Sur 13 scraps? (Feb '12) Aug 10 Nevada gang 79
News Subway restaurant worker jailed after Layton co... Aug 9 FED UP 1
Can you be non-LDS in Ogden? (Sep '10) Jul 31 Ckeene76 51
Vote For Donald Trump Jun '16 Al Bion 3
Read About MTC Corporation on Job Corps Fraud Blog (May '10) Jun '16 deblferg58 2
The whale in the fields of Farmington is it real? (Dec '14) Dec '14 Fish12 2
News Utah nude sunbather to fight lewdness charges (Aug '14) Aug '14 Jay Hova 4

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmington Mortgages