ETHAN STACY MURDER: Mother, stepfather in Ethan Stacy murder case i...

Full story: Fox13Now 70
FARMINGTON, Utah - Layton police detectives interrogated the mother and stepfather at the Davis County Jail Thursday morning in connection with the murder of 4-year-old Ethan Stacy. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Joseph

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 May 13, 2010
What a sad story, the pain that the child endured. I hear stories of what happens to
prisoners that abuse children. I truly believe in Karma may justice serve and prevail!
brenda

Montvale, NJ

#2 May 13, 2010
Horrendous!! People are threatening to do harm to them and police are beefing up security. Are you kidding? Give them to the masses
Chris

North Salt Lake, UT

#3 May 13, 2010
I have would love to see this poor boys father get to send this send this guy to HELL. What is wrong with people today, where has the love of man gone. A poor inocent four year old boy to be treated so horribly is such a tragedy. May GOD Bless this boys spirit and his greiving father. It brings me to tears.
Chris

North Salt Lake, UT

#4 May 13, 2010
Ya, they should just put the boys father in the cell with a baseball bat! I'll be the first volunteer to help!
Spooky

Delta, UT

#5 May 13, 2010
May you BOTH rot in hell.
Wow

Ogden, UT

#6 May 13, 2010
The mom should not have bail. If she does she will probably end up dead.
MOANA

Draper, UT

#7 May 13, 2010
I hope these two people get the crap beat out of them or that they DIE in jail from getting the crap beat out of them!! They don't deserve to live. Let someone smash their faces beyond recognition and toss their bodies in to the ocean. They're not human, their damn ANIMALS with no regard for the precious life of a pure and innocent child!

Hand 'em to ME: I'll save the State of Utah the cost of housing their asses! FREE OF CHARGE!

MURDERERS!! People like this deserve to die.
Yvonne

Riverton, UT

#8 May 13, 2010
All the more reason for some one to bail her out!
Wow wrote:
The mom should not have bail. If she does she will probably end up dead.
concerned parent

Houston, TX

#9 May 13, 2010
Who does that to a child? There is a special place in hell for the sloops.
Beth

Draper, UT

#10 May 13, 2010
This story makes me sick, I sincerly hope both mother and step father receive the death penalty. I feel so horrible for the father who tried to protect his son i hope the judge that court ordered this visit loses sleep, this was a little boy who did not deserve this.
Jenn

Logan, UT

#11 May 13, 2010
Those are some sick people!!! I would love nothing more then to see them both ROT in Prison. She knew what was going on and did nothing to help her poor helpless son. I really hope justice is served if not here on the other side.
Richard

Ogden, UT

#12 May 13, 2010
I started a Facebook group for little Ethan to help support his family. If anyone is interested in becoming a member or would like details about his upcoming candle light vigil you can find them at
http://www.facebook.com/group.php... #!/group.php?gid=1100054590431 56&v=wall

just click on the events tabs for details.
Sandi

West Jordan, UT

#13 May 13, 2010
This girl is not a mother and should be charged the same as him they are both monsters... She stood there and videoed taped this monster beat this poor child.. Karma well hit you and the whole world will be there cheering karma on... What kind of attorney could represent people like this? My prayers and love go out to the father of this little boy.. I wish him justice for his little boy...
mike

Salt Lake City, UT

#14 May 13, 2010
i think the real father should be able to do the same thing to that s.o.b nate that he did to his son.this just sickens me to the core.....
mother of one

Lakeland, FL

#15 May 13, 2010
Isn't it nice that they always go out of their way to provide security for the scum that do these horrific things. Please excuse me while I PUKE!
Sandi

West Jordan, UT

#16 May 13, 2010
Why should these monsters get any security, little Ethan didn't have the security his mother should have given him... Let her out she will get what she deserves, and so will he...
Grandmother

Great Falls, MT

#17 May 13, 2010
What is wrong with our court systems? You can walk into a court room with a ton of evidence and they don't care. You can prove that a parent is unfit and have a lack of concern for their children and still the court system doesn't care. It is not just the court system it is also DCFS. I have proven everything and still DCFS wants to return him to his mother. The mother whole family are drug addicts. I am going through this with my grandson in juvenile court now and still they want to return my grandson to this drug addicted family. We need to do something to protect our children and grand children and future grand children.We need a better court system and Judges need to care more about these children.
Kim

Jackson, WY

#18 May 13, 2010
"Security will be provided for the Sloops..."

That's exactly what's wrong with the justice system. Crimes in which the personal safety or another's human rights are taken away deserve more than the typical "justice system." Why even waste money on a trial? How much is this going to cost, when just about every other citizen would agree on the death penalty without any prison time on death row. Little Ethan had 10 days, these jerks are going to have plenty more than 10 days before they see the end of their lives. Does anyone else see the problem here?

Why can't the sentencing laws be changed for these kinds of cases? Look at the Jaycee Dugard case. She never would have been kidnapped if they gave him a stronger sentence and stuck to it to begin with from raping the other woman. Maybe if there was a no tolerance policy for this kind of thing it would lower the rate at which they happen - which is entirely too much!
ubelievable

Salt Lake City, UT

#19 May 13, 2010
This is a truly unbelievable story - unfortunately true. I am so sorry for his biological father and ironically for his father's first wife who sounds as if she was FAR MORE OF A MOTHER than his bio. mother. May God bless Ethan's family that did care for him. May God also bless the police depts. that did such a commendable job under such horrific conditions and especially those officers that had to go through such a horrendous ordeal.
Lisa

Salt Lake City, UT

#20 May 13, 2010
I couldn't agree with all of the comments more!! I am heart broken that this has happened to such an innocent child. I have two boys and cant even imagine what was going on in Ethans mind when he was looking at his "mom" with those innocent eyes full of tears and fear for help and protection. What the hell is wrong with her??? How could she watch that and do nothing. I can't imagine. All I know is Ethan is in a much safer and better place than his so called parents will ever be, thank god for that, its also a good thing that she lost the babies in Dec, or they would have had the same fate. I hope the judge who released Ethan to them feels like shit and has to live with this the rest of his life also, shame on him. I truly hope Ethans real dad will be ok. God bless you and watch over you always.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3-Year-Old Boy Found After Being Driven Away in... Jan 18 rocky johnson 3
Review: Balanced Body Physical Therapy Jan 13 Unsatisfied 1
North Ogden to make city Nativity display 'more... Jan 10 MeggieMac 1
Police close to catching Midvale check fraud su... (Sep '10) Jan 9 not surprised 36
Ogden woman who murdered daughter seeks parole ... Jan 6 Streetrunner 1
why does Ogden 13 gang call Sur 13 scraps? (Feb '12) Jan 3 HighlyEducated 40
Can you be non-LDS in Ogden? (Sep '10) Dec 30 mat12over 48
Farmington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Farmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:08 pm PST