Lindon Man Accused of Trying to Kill Ponzi Scheme Witnesses

Full story: Fox13Now
A Lindon man charged in connection with an $18 million Ponzi scheme is now accused of trying to have witnesses in the case against him killed from the Davis County Jail. Full Story
James Ely

Provo, UT

#1 Nov 29, 2009
The disturbing thing here is the greed of mankind; the whole scam, from the money they spent on pleasures al the way down to being willing to take a life to cover their tracks. I'll let you complete their list of pleasures. There are some really good and sincerely, selfless people in the world but they are far outweighed by the money mongering masses. It is sad to see people doing things which they know for sure in there hearts is utterly horrible, completely South on their moral compass, and is sacrificing their souls for materialistic and egotistical gains. The same organic chemistry that ensures posterity of our species also drives hedonism and self satisfaction through our psyche in the form of "feel good" neurotransmitters. This seems to be the root cause of most crimes. On the other hand it is responsible for much of the volunteers in our society for they feel good about helping others. The goal of life is to be content, at all cost. I believe some people are naturally born evil. I do believe they still know right from wrong. They just don't care. It is unfortunate that most people will never get it. It's not about you...or me. Ego is a double edged sword. Handle it with care because it is, without question, the reason why our government and economy is in shambles. Hail to the philanthropists and prayers for the rest. Over

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horny Mormon Guy (Feb '14) Tue Streetrunner 2
Old Sow Cannon (Apr '12) Dec 11 Former Mayor 54
The whale in the fields of Farmington is it real? Dec 7 Fish12 2
why does Ogden 13 gang call Sur 13 scraps? (Feb '12) Dec 6 CoKa 39
Shelly the scammer Dec 2 yea 2
does anyone have a gps/bug scanner? Nov 28 snyderlee 1
Utahns back religious protections against gay m... Nov 26 cool 8
Farmington Dating
Find my Match

Farmington People Search