A police officer ruined their Subway ...

A police officer ruined their Subway business, owners say. Now they're suing.

There are 2 comments on the The Washington Post story from Aug 14, 2017, titled A police officer ruined their Subway business, owners say. Now they're suing.. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Attorney Robert Sykes, right, and Subway franchise owners Dallas Buttars, left, and Kristin Myers, center, speak during a news conference on Aug. 9 in Salt Lake City. After nearly 20 years in the food service industry, Kristin Myers was used to dealing with the occasional unsatisfied customer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Overgrownelf79

Columbia, MO

#1 Aug 14, 2017
I HOPE they win the suit that is brought against the Layton, Utah Police Department. I remember being in Layton 20 years ago and those cops are straight up A**holes, everyone of them that I met. but then again, I haven't met a mormon yet that I have liked.
Mullato

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Sep 1, 2017
Overgrownelf79 wrote:
I HOPE they win the suit that is brought against the Layton, Utah Police Department. I remember being in Layton 20 years ago and those cops are straight up A**holes, everyone of them that I met. but then again, I haven't met a mormon yet that I have liked.
. Do u wear Mormon underwear?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Farminton's Don Quixote (Nov '17) Dec '17 fred 2
The whale in the fields of Farmington is it real? (Dec '14) Dec '14 Fish12 2
News Utah nude sunbather to fight lewdness charges (Aug '14) Aug '14 Jay Hova 4
Review: Acuknee (Oct '13) Oct '13 Greg 1
News Utah custody fight complicated by tribal law (Dec '08) Jul '13 Sunday Killscrow 372
rating bad teachers (Dec '12) Dec '12 BAD TEACHER ALERT 1
Debate: Faith & Politics - Farmington, UT (Jan '12) Jan '12 Elizabeth 1

Farmington Jobs

Personal Finance

Farmington Mortgages