Family Shares Memories About Firefigh...

Family Shares Memories About Firefighter Shot And Killed By Police In Standoff

There are 1 comment on the story from Sep 25, 2008, titled Family Shares Memories About Firefighter Shot And Killed By Police In Standoff. In it, reports that:

Brian Wood, 37, was shot and killed after a 12-hour standoff in Farmington. The Utah Attorney General's office will investigate the shooting of a Farmington man who barricaded himself in his truck early Monday ...

Join the discussion below, or

Creston, NC

#1 Oct 3, 2008
This was uncalled for.. We can't call this justified, this was unnecessary force.. Something that could have been resolved with out taking a innocent mans life.. Why do we stand by and do nothing... Must we learn to protect our selves by taking the law into our hands.. Is it fear that we allow police to get away with this? Eventually we will.. Someone, somewhere will. I hope all the best for Brian's family and hope that the wrong doer in this will be brought to justice..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Collins farrier Nov 18 MindyAnn 1
News New York joins $79 million U.S. effort to proce... Sep '15 Black Annie 2
why does Ogden 13 gang call Sur 13 scraps? (Feb '12) Sep '15 JerryMoncadaaka d... 49
Layton Music Selection (Aug '12) Aug '15 Musikologist 14
Looking for my baby brother Timothy Ray Browning (Aug '10) Jul '15 joanNYadoptees 6
Where to get safety inspection "passed" Jun '15 passme 1
The whale in the fields of Farmington is it real? (Dec '14) Dec '14 Fish12 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmington Mortgages