Syracuse woman considers plea deal in...

Syracuse woman considers plea deal in sex case

There are 10 comments on the Fox13Now story from Sep 9, 2009, titled Syracuse woman considers plea deal in sex case. In it, Fox13Now reports that:

FARMINGTON, Utah - A Syracuse woman has a week to decide if she'll take a plea deal in a sex case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

Eric from IMFT

Lehi, UT

#1 Sep 9, 2009
Look, all you women out there. have sex with me. I am way over 18 and I take the purple pill so I can rock and roll.
Eric from IMFT

Lehi, UT

#2 Sep 9, 2009
I'll even give up my sister.
anonymous

Midvale, UT

#3 Sep 9, 2009
Wow.... really? Anyone that knows Kim and whats going on... She has not taken responsibility and doesn't care about anyone but herself!!!
Yokel

West Jordan, UT

#4 Sep 9, 2009
I'm sure this women feels bad she got caught and she probably still thinks she was doing these boys a big favor by teaching them all about sex. I just can't stop wondering what the court and community would do if she were a he and he had admitted to having sex with 3 minors
wow

Salt Lake City, UT

#5 Sep 10, 2009
what a dipsh*t
Tracy

Riverton, UT

#6 Sep 10, 2009
She belongs on the sex registry. This is not a case of where she "fell in love" with a minor. She had several victim at several occasions. She is a sex offender! We as parents have the right to know who she is in order to protect our children.
Mamamia

Pleasant Grove, UT

#7 Sep 10, 2009
Seems to be if anyone knew the whole thing they would know a bit about the kids and their reputations. The are not you fine upstanding kids, they use drugs alcohol and have been sexually active for years! The sought her out repeatedly, they are not innocent victims in any way shape or form.
Yokel

West Jordan, UT

#8 Sep 10, 2009
So what else happened in the minors life that led them to think so little of themselves, that they would seek out an "old lady" to service them and as long as they are vunerable we may as well take advantage of them. Is this the way an adult thinks?,,,anyway I think the issue is the prosecutor is going to offer her a deal that the court will accept and she can go on with the rest of her life just like nothing ever happened.
Mamamia

Pleasant Grove, UT

#9 Sep 14, 2009
Really....glad you all know so much! You don't really know any of the details so you shouldn't spout off. Truly what they call a deal is no deal at all! If it were a great deal, she would probably jump at the chance to be done and over with it all. she is a good person who royally screwed up, I ask what of you out there has not had or will have at least one major screw up? Most of the rest of us just don't have ours on the news. So whatever happens she and her family will continue to suffer the effects for years while everyone else moves on....guess thats what happens if you are honest. People should start forgiving and get a life! Heaven forbid anything similar or worse happens to someone you know and love!
Mamamia

Pleasant Grove, UT

#10 Sep 14, 2009
Yokel wrote:
So what else happened in the minors life that led them to think so little of themselves, that they would seek out an "old lady" to service them and as long as they are vunerable we may as well take advantage of them. Is this the way an adult thinks?,,,anyway I think the issue is the prosecutor is going to offer her a deal that the court will accept and she can go on with the rest of her life just like nothing ever happened.
FYI she they were not vulnerable and she did not seek them out!!!! They went after her, knowing they wouldn't get in trouble, because they all know how to work the system!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A police officer ruined their Subway business, ... Aug 14 Overgrownelf79 1
Can you be non-LDS in Ogden? (Sep '10) Aug 12 RC Coyla 53
Saints (Nov '13) Aug 11 anonymous 41
why does Ogden 13 gang call Sur 13 scraps? (Feb '12) Jul 24 NORTE 92
News MAX ROTH: Max Roth's Bio (Jun '10) Jun '17 Jeawill 6
The whale in the fields of Farmington is it real? (Dec '14) Dec '14 Fish12 2
News Utah nude sunbather to fight lewdness charges (Aug '14) Aug '14 Jay Hova 4

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance