Farmington man arrested for burglary ...

Farmington man arrested for burglary of neighbor's residence

There are 3 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Jul 31, 2009, titled Farmington man arrested for burglary of neighbor's residence. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

State Police have arrested a 31-year-old Farmington man for burglary. Police say an investigator found the proceeds of a burglary inside the home of Shane Yack.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

Crusader

United States

#1 Jul 31, 2009
Just shoot'em like we do in Greece.
Dan

Rochester, NY

#2 Jul 31, 2009
I'm disappointed you didn't make a play of "stealing your neighbor's wi-fi" in the headline or article.
Mr Skeptical

Englewood, CO

#3 Jul 31, 2009
What an idiot! He steals a wireless router from his neighbors house, then uses it in his own home next door a week later. DUH! Didn't he realize the wireless signal would still be tracable? What a moron! Glad he's in jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lowering speed zones in residential areas long ... Dec 9 TruthMonitor 2
News Hearing on Lake Ontario flooding draws a crowd Nov 21 CityRes 1
Bringing Jobs Back Home Part-1 (Jun '10) Nov '17 john 14505 3
News In Rochester, More Doctors Firing Parents for R... (Sep '12) Nov '17 IescapedNY 10
News Family wants special prosecutor in Canandaigua ... Oct '17 They cannot kill ... 2
News Teenage nude Web models (Mar '07) Oct '17 Yoyo 12
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov '16 reasonvoice 27

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmington Mortgages