Funerals Start Today for Rochester Teens

Funerals Start Today for Rochester Teens

There are 36 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Jul 2, 2007, titled Funerals Start Today for Rochester Teens. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

Thousands are mourning five recent high school graduates killed in a car crash near Rochester last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
roo

United States

#1 Jul 2, 2007
god bless
a person

Buffalo, NY

#2 Jul 2, 2007
RIP
Mary - Amherst

United States

#3 Jul 2, 2007
A tragic loss. Our prayers are for them and their families and friends.
katie

Buffalo, NY

#4 Jul 2, 2007
I WILL PRAY FOR ALL THE YOUNG PEOPLE AND FAMILY WHO HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS TRAGIC LOSS....
safety always

Chandler, AZ

#5 Jul 2, 2007
very sad
Kathy

United States

#6 Jul 2, 2007
So very sorry for the loss. Words cannot express my sadness.
Matt

United States

#7 Jul 2, 2007
Hey, do you think you could put the correct pictures up, instead of the same girl 3 times? Who do you have doing this story?
Alley

United States

#8 Jul 2, 2007
I cant belive my 3 of my best friends were killed we said we would be bffs 4e(for ever)!!!
chkn lvr

United States

#9 Jul 2, 2007
i heard that they are gonna have a bar-b-que in their memory
Matt Mc

Rochester, NY

#10 Jul 2, 2007
If I could die for all 5 of these pretty girls I would sacrafice my own life so they could still be alive... I graduated from webster in 2000 and fairport was such a close community like ours I can understand what the whole town must be going through. I feel bad watching this on the news I dont even know them and cry everyday when I see all there faces on tv
gloll

United States

#11 Jul 2, 2007
Matt Mc wrote:
If I could die for all 5 of these pretty girls I would sacrafice my own life so they could still be alive... I graduated from webster in 2000 and fairport was such a close community like ours I can understand what the whole town must be going through. I feel bad watching this on the news I dont even know them and cry everyday when I see all there faces on tv
you are a creep.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#12 Jul 3, 2007
SO very sad )c:
Just like mommy and daddy waited for THEIR arrival as babies...Your children AWAIT for the arrival OF mommy and daddy... in Heaven .

They WANT you to be happy here on earth.

Happy?

I pray for Peace Dear God for the victims families, that THEY God~ may move on into peace and use their loss as a reason to better this world.

When the LAST thing they want to do is BE IN THIS WORLD without their children...

LET The families feel strength Dear GOD! Let them have a full nights restorative sleep, so that they may participate in the simple joys that will help sooth.
Nothing
Dear God, will bring total happiness ever again. But PLEASE Dear GOD, let the families strengthen in YOUR Light and tender care.

Love, Debra Zurenda A~
unknown

Elma, NY

#13 Jul 3, 2007
chkn lvr wrote:
mean
Kevin

United States

#14 Jul 3, 2007
chkn lvr wrote:
It's scary that people like you actually exist! Please, for everyone's sake - get help! You desperately need it!
ROO

United States

#15 Jul 3, 2007
chkn lvr wrote:
HOW CAN YOU BE SO CRUEL, THIS STORY HAS TOUCHED SO MANY LIVES,,IT'S SUCH A TRAGIC LOSS, HOW WOULD YOUR PARENTS FEEL IF YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN IN THAT VEHICLE???
Mom to 4

United States

#16 Jul 3, 2007
These kinds of stories bring all the freaks out of the woodwork. Desperate for attention.
PATHETIC
Barb

United States

#17 Jul 3, 2007
I pray for each of their parents.. God will be with you ever step of the way
Barb

United States

#18 Jul 3, 2007
I Pray for the parents, God keep them close to you.
Jennifer1171

Buffalo, NY

#20 Jul 3, 2007
RIP. Hopefully, this can be the end of all this hurt. But, the next article you will probably see is a law suit against the parents of Hannah.
ANONYMOUS

United States

#21 Jul 3, 2007
Jennifer1171 wrote:
RIP. Hopefully, this can be the end of all this hurt. But, the next article you will probably see is a law suit against the parents of Hannah.
YOU KNOW JENNIFER 1171 YOUR PROBABLY RIGHT, BUT LETS HOPE NOT.. THEY WERE ALL B/F AND YOU KNOW THEY WOULDNT WANT IT THAT WAY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pittsford among top 100 places to live (Apr '09) Feb 19 thr 78
Clover Crossings Apartment Complex Becoming maj... (Dec '14) Jan 30 rocgirl 11
News Norfolk woman accused of stealing TV from Canto... (Dec '12) Jan 28 Rachel 25
News Developers propose switching stalled Canandaigu... Jan 28 Rachel 1
News Woman suffers from overdose, man arrested for i... (Mar '09) Jan '17 Anthony Wolck 14
News "Macedonia to recognize Kosovo" (Sep '08) Dec '16 MACEDONIA is HELL... 21,078
News New Scoliosis Treatment Offers Alternative to S... (Feb '08) Dec '16 Patient healed 38

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmington Mortgages