Five arrested in Canandaigua with robbery and assault

State police in Canandaigua have arrested five people in connection with robbery and assault. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
moi

Rochester, NY

#1 Nov 3, 2009
What is this world coming to.
Greece Teen

Rochester, NY

#2 Nov 3, 2009
wow these people are hood !
Once again

Penn Yan, NY

#3 Nov 3, 2009
TV Ten throws this headline out..
"Five arrested in Canandaigua with robbery and assault"
So then .. robbery and assault were arrested also ? What does this mean ? I love coming to this website just to read how college educated people(?) muder the English language.
jim

Webster, NY

#4 Nov 3, 2009
moi wrote:
What is this world coming to.
the united states is one of the most violent countries in the world, that's why the jails are full and we are building more. these people probably needed drug money. very sad that these are our future leaders.
Once again

Penn Yan, NY

#5 Nov 3, 2009
Guess that I murdered murder also. Oh well.
Dewey

Rochester, NY

#6 Nov 3, 2009
What do you have to say for yourself The Truth? Would you like to explain this to us good ol' boys about how violent a particular race is.
Dewey

Rochester, NY

#7 Nov 3, 2009
For the record, I'm not making this racial. I am simply statting to the nay-sayers that blacks aren't the only ones who commits violent crimes. Yes, robbery is a violent crime.
Dewey

Rochester, NY

#8 Nov 3, 2009
*stating*
Retired Police Officer

Rochester, NY

#9 Nov 3, 2009
Canandaigua looks like they need more cops as well as firemen.
Naielag

Rochester, NY

#10 Nov 3, 2009
If you have no idea what you are talking about then shut up. The DA in the case is trumping up everything.
Northside

Batavia, NY

#13 Nov 3, 2009
Wow, not many good things to say about Canandaigua this past year. high school shooting, rapes, domestic problems. What is going on in that town.
dano

Rochester, NY

#14 Nov 3, 2009
My buddy was jumped by 3 dirtbags,on halloween night. He's in Strong Hospital,with fractured skull,broken jaw,and broken vertebra. 2 of the guys have previous criminal records. If,they all go to jail,@ roughly $30,000.00 per yr,per jailbird,it's going to cost us Taxpayers $90,000.00,a yr,for this STUPID crime. I think it's time to make CRIMINALS,pay to stay,in jail. Then my tax $ could pay for more fire & police men.
U R My Dingleberries

Rochester, NY

#15 Nov 3, 2009
Gang bangers in Farmington / Canandaigua?

Fo' shizzle!

Who ever would have thought this would happen?

There is a lake near Canandaigua, isn't there?

Put the lake to good use and drown the wannabe gang bangers.

I'll do it if no one else will.
Dewey

Rochester, NY

#16 Nov 3, 2009
U R My Dingleberries wrote:
Gang bangers in Farmington / Canandaigua?
Fo' shizzle!
Who ever would have thought this would happen?
There is a lake near Canandaigua, isn't there?
Put the lake to good use and drown the wannabe gang bangers.
I'll do it if no one else will.
Now don't go getting yourself killed Dingle. No need to get all hot and bothered over these punks. Take a warm shower, throw on your fleece robe and chill. It will be okay.Don't forget the hot cocoa.
Susan

Brockport, NY

#18 Nov 3, 2009
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Had this been five blacks who committed this crime, the 23 year old female victim would have been raped, robbed, and probably killed. Five whites commit the crime, and she only gets robbed. That's the difference between how blacks and whites commit crimes. We all know it's true. If you think I'm full of it, think back to a few weeks ago to what happened to the white woman in Henrietta.
110% TRUE
DAVID

Geneva, NY

#19 Nov 3, 2009
you got to be kidding.5 people robbing someone on mertensia rd. in farmington. that is just plain stupid. the ontario county sheriffs may let illegal aliens work right under their noses at eastview mall but you can bet they will get you for something like that . duffy should take lessons from povero
gottalaugh

Webster, NY

#20 Nov 3, 2009
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Had this been five blacks who committed this crime, the 23 year old female victim would have been raped, robbed, and probably killed. Five whites commit the crime, and she only gets robbed. That's the difference between how blacks and whites commit crimes. We all know it's true. If you think I'm full of it, think back to a few weeks ago to what happened to the white woman in Henrietta.
A crime is a crime, these little mofo's robbed and assaulted someone stop trying to sugar coat it.. Honkey Tonk
CityRes

Rochester, NY

#21 Nov 3, 2009
Nothing but white drug dealing gangbangers out in the burbs.
They should start a Zero Tolerance program and a curfew to keep those out of control kids from roaming the streets.

But when it all comes down to it, if the parents in the burbs can't raise their kids, then maybe they should be put in jail.
CityRes

Rochester, NY

#22 Nov 3, 2009
Farmington??? That's out in Red Beard's area. lol

He probable saw the whole attack from the back seat of his boss's truck.
Leroy Jones

Rochester, NY

#23 Nov 3, 2009
How about some pictures of all these white gangbangers???

What is the name of the gang they are in???

How come the news or the cops don't call it "gang activity"????

In Rochester a single brother shoots a guy, and Chief Moore say it could be gang activity,
yet in the burbs 10 whitey's jump one old guy and not a mention of the word "gang".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Macedonia defends use of constitutional name (Oct '07) 3 hr CANADEZOS 501
Clover Crossings Apartment Complex Becoming maj... Tue Lives outback of 2
Congratulations Hollie Rider and Josh Jimerson ... Dec 15 Bonnie 13
Village DPW crew should be fired. (May '14) Dec 13 Workers Comp 4
"Macedonia to recognize Kosovo" (Sep '08) Dec 11 romans 21,077
El Jimador Restaurant opens (Jul '08) Dec 7 alanwing 51
Above the law Dec 2 Baboon 2
Farmington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web