Closing arguments complete, murder trial headed to jury

May 6, 2013 Full story: Watertown Daily Times 34

Closing arguments in the murder trial of three Ogdensburg men wrapped up this morning, with the case set to be put before the jury after lunch.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pepe

Bath, NY

#21 May 7, 2013
Why don't you and all your drug buddies grow up, get a haircut and get a real job.
Family

Leominster, MA

#22 May 7, 2013
Unbelivable wrote:
Not even guilty on conspiring to commit robbery. Not even a simple assult. Not even tresspass. Come up to Kozy thorpe, let's see what happens. The best advice I could give you is to take your family amd move. It might be safer that way.
Grow a set of Balls and say it to our face see wha happens ,We arent going Anywhere so F*ck You!!
same ol

Pulaski, NY

#23 May 7, 2013
He will be right back to the life he had before jail. His pills will mean more then his kids do. I seen pics of him and his brother in law, but not his kids. come on. Sue is the one that raises them kids. not anyone else. I bet he has already had his fix for the day.
happy

Potsdam, NY

#24 May 7, 2013
family wrote:
GROW UP AND GET A LIFE HE WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY WE DEFINTLY ARENT MOVING OUT OF TOWN SO F*CK YOU Haters!!!
people are just about the Drama. f*ck them! he was FOUND INNOCENT!! they need to except reality! or maybe they should just leave!
Joe

Ogdensburg, NY

#25 May 8, 2013
Will they continue to rob and steal for the drugs
Family

Leominster, MA

#26 May 8, 2013
Joe wrote:
Will they continue to rob and steal for the drugs
STFU Leave him alone he is innocent so F*CK Off get over it!!
Sister

Leominster, MA

#27 May 8, 2013
same ol wrote:
He will be right back to the life he had before jail. His pills will mean more then his kids do. I seen pics of him and his brother in law, but not his kids. come on. Sue is the one that raises them kids. not anyone else. I bet he has already had his fix for the day.
He is home now with our family , his children where he should be so shut your mouths and leave us alone!
xxx

Ogdensburg, NY

#28 May 8, 2013
Don't worry he will tell on himself one day.
disallusioned vet

Saranac Lake, NY

#29 May 8, 2013
Tony took the fall his hommies/posse took the walk. It is what it is. Three perps the state can not count if tony did it and he hangs and bangs with the others it don't look good for the others that walked. The jury found the others not guilty of the crime based on the info they were allowed to see or know. That does not mean all the truth was heard or known. The people on the street who know them have passed judgement themselves. Retrabution if any is in others hands
Losers

Bath, NY

#30 May 8, 2013
Do any of these scum have a job. They have kids?
They can spend money on drugs so If they are on assistance it should be taken away from them.
And the whole bunch of them are punks.
natosha

United States

#31 May 8, 2013
Ai
Unbelivable wrote:
Not even guilty on conspiring to commit robbery. Not even a simple assult. Not even tresspass. Come up to Kozy thorpe, let's see what happens. The best advice I could give you is to take your family amd move. It might be safer that way.
he already spent a year in jail stupid!!!!! He didn't get convicted Bc like we've been saying hes innocent so screw off an get over yourself!!!! How many times do you need to be told to leave the children out of your pettish bullshi# and quit running your lips its done over with the jury decided Mike is innocent so deal with it and go run to the bar drink your sorrows away while hes at home with his babies where he belongs:)
power authority

Potsdam, NY

#32 May 8, 2013
Smells like a rat!!!!
Only one knows

Pulaski, NY

#33 May 8, 2013
Mike take this as a lesson learned. Be careful live for your 2 beautiful babies. they are the most important thing in your life now. You beat all odds, you could of been found guilty. but you weren't. i bet yesterday you seen your life flash before your eyes. You had a great support system your biggest fans your babies. Hug them everyday, thank God above, and make changes for the better. You have been gone for so long, you must be clean now. Everyone deserves a second chance, and this is yours. keep your head up.. move forward, never look back.. lord be with you.
disallusioned vet

Saranac Lake, NY

#34 May 8, 2013
There is a differance between being found not guilty and innocent One is a opinion and one is a fact. I hope what facts that were presented at court were complete and true. Three people went up those stairs testamony supported this. Witness a scene can not collaborate when others were there and doubts their statements of being there earlier. In the end tony took the fall for himself and two others. The people who still have a brain and know the three drugateers would bet the farm they were all involved but in the end our court system went the way it did. It is what it is. Justice or lack of it goes back to the street where it all started

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congratulations Hollie Rider and Josh Jimerson ... 9 hr Izzy 1
"Macedonia to recognize Kosovo" (Sep '08) Oct 17 dyrrachium 21,075
Actor Philip Seymour Hoffman found dead (Feb '14) Oct 13 Stevie Social Worker 56
Family of Kevin Ward, Jr. issues statement Oct 12 asking 250
Fifty unit, 55 & older apartment complex propos... Oct 11 Rednecked Mama 3
Sentencing For Man Shot By Deputy Oct 10 911 IS a JOKE 1
Macedonia defends use of constitutional name (Oct '07) Oct 5 odysseyike 289
Farmington Dating
Find my Match

Farmington Jobs

Farmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Farmington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Farmington

Personal Finance