Closing arguments complete, murder trial headed to jury

May 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Watertown Daily Times

Closing arguments in the murder trial of three Ogdensburg men wrapped up this morning, with the case set to be put before the jury after lunch.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Friend of tony

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

I know he didn't do that he don't have the heart to hurt someone think about there feelings there innocent
LeRoy

Middleport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Go away stupid.
yup

Windham, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

They have no evidence to so they are innocent ,can't get them for Robbery bc the Roomate guy went through. Jeans pockets and took his money out well jean was on the floor. And Defintly not murder bc jeans heart was still pumping when he was on the floor ,Tara Moncrief was supposly trying to give him CPR when she was so messed up on Soma pills she couldn't even walk what the hell is up with that!!!!
yup

Windham, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Hm Tara Moncrief Robbed Jean two months before his Coat and pill and she was there the day of the Robbery if you ask me she is guilty and should go to prison

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Hook them up to the electricity grid . . .
get out

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

I know one of you is on the jury so stop using topix!
crazy

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

get out wrote:
I know one of you is on the jury so stop using topix!
wish they had a judge option that says--- "retard"
guilty

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

yup wrote:
They have no evidence to so they are innocent ,can't get them for Robbery bc the Roomate guy went through. Jeans pockets and took his money out well jean was on the floor. And Defintly not murder bc jeans heart was still pumping when he was on the floor ,Tara Moncrief was supposly trying to give him CPR when she was so messed up on Soma pills she couldn't even walk what the hell is up with that!!!!
Found guilty of murder and robbery was 32 year old Anthony LaLonde. Acquitted were 26 year old Michael Thorpe and 30 year old Michael Durand.
Goodbye scumbag!!!!!!
crappy lawyer

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

I'm all for punishment when the elderly get beaten and die, but this kids must have had the world's worst lawyer. There was zero mens rea. He didn't go over there with the intent or mindset to kill a man. No gun shots or knife wounds. No weapons. The kid pushed him, he fell and died of a pre-existing condition (aneurysm). Lalonde should definitely be found guilty of something, but not murder.
NOTjustice

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

crappy lawyer wrote:
I'm all for punishment when the elderly get beaten and die, but this kids must have had the world's worst lawyer. There was zero mens rea. He didn't go over there with the intent or mindset to kill a man. No gun shots or knife wounds. No weapons. The kid pushed him, he fell and died of a pre-existing condition (aneurysm). Lalonde should definitely be found guilty of something, but not murder.
I agree this cant stick!! when he appeals he will win! and 2nd degree murder is suppose to be 15 to life not 25 to life.. this is totally messed up! I love all three of these guys and tony wouldn't intentionally hurt anyone. I know what the law states.. but the law needs to be re written! really happy the others were aquitted!
appeal

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

there will be an appeal and another trial for mr lalonde. there was a man to testify that had testimony that should have been heard but the not so great Richards would not allow it. does this remind you of another man sent up for murder that after 5 years in prison and 3 trial was released to be a free man. THIS TESTIMONY SHOULD HAVE BEEN HEARD BY THE JURY. the outcome surely would have been different.
Unbelivable

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Not even guilty on conspiring to commit robbery. Not even a simple assult. Not even tresspass. Come up to Kozy thorpe, let's see what happens. The best advice I could give you is to take your family amd move. It might be safer that way.
disallusioned vet

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

OperationBagration wrote:
Hook them up to the electricity grid ...
I see they increased your perscription. I hope truth and justice wins out. I hope truth and fairness rules not bias and ignorance
we all know

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

It was a fair trial and noone knows for sure what happened that night except for gene and Guy and them.men that did it so leave the ones who got out alone there life's tonne b hard enough ad it is to get back so leave him and his family alone find something new to talk about and Oooooooo big bad kozys bar seriously find another scum hole
CousinIt

Middleport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Guilty or not, these guys are scumbags who deserve whatever hard knocks they get.
THICKHEAD

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Unbelivable wrote:
Not even guilty on conspiring to commit robbery. Not even a simple assult. Not even tresspass. Come up to Kozy thorpe, let's see what happens. The best advice I could give you is to take your family amd move. It might be safer that way.
obviously they were innocent.. get over it!! and leave the family alone... get over yourself and the drama. everyone that goes to kozys are a bunch of bitches!! but his best bet is to get out of oburg tho your right.. bc people like u wont just except the fact if they were guilty they would be doing 25 to life!! he deserves a good life and you "low life oburg scum" wont let him just live his innocent life!!!
disallusioned vet

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

THICKHEAD wrote:
<quoted text>
obviously they were innocent.. get over it!! and leave the family alone... get over yourself and the drama. everyone that goes to kozys are a bunch of bitches!! but his best bet is to get out of oburg tho your right.. bc people like u wont just except the fact if they were guilty they would be doing 25 to life!! he deserves a good life and you "low life oburg scum" wont let him just live his innocent life!!!
Where ever you go there you are. You cannot run away from who you are. Pay back is a bitch.The hommies were with Tony they were grafted together just about. They did not go to the bath room alone. If they were there they are all guilty even tho it did not work out that way. If tony was found guilty and there was three he knows the other two and they hang out together at least guilt by assoiation
THICKHEAD

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

disallusioned vet wrote:
<quoted text> Where ever you go there you are. You cannot run away from who you are. Pay back is a bitch.The hommies were with Tony they were grafted together just about. They did not go to the bath room alone. If they were there they are all guilty even tho it did not work out that way. If tony was found guilty and there was three he knows the other two and they hang out together at least guilt by assoiation
doesn't matter they are INNOCENT!!!!!!
Pepe

Middleport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

doesn't matter they are still scum and everyone knows it.
family

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

GROW UP AND GET A LIFE HE WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY WE DEFINTLY ARENT MOVING OUT OF TOWN SO F*CK YOU Haters!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Farmington Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Farmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance