Largest cash seizure in local drug bust

Largest cash seizure in local drug bust

There are 43 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Aug 27, 2010, titled Largest cash seizure in local drug bust. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

Area narcotics agents seized an additional $46,000 in cash Thursday evening following a raid earlier that morning which led to the arrest of nine individuals with known connections to Michoacan Mexican cartel, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ponto

United States

#1 Aug 28, 2010
Good job law enforcement personnel. Thanks
PoPz

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Aug 28, 2010
Continued

This is off topic, yet not:
This Daily Times Story demonstrates the necessity of Border protection & immigration control!!!
Now to finish my comment:

Hey I know why Christians are depised by many. It is due to Human flaw & hypocrisies! Scripture is about love & forgiveness. It is mandated not to judge & to be continually forgiving. To even love your enemies. And that Women have great value. To turn the other cheek.
Hey I am just stating what is written. I am a sinning & cussing fool that doesn't go to any church. ANd I am no better than the people I disagree with!!! We all share the same fate! I am not judging!! Ha Ha Ha you scream! I admit I am imperfect & unless I repent in time I will miss the boat! I accept that. I am not better.
I am not denying. But it is those that I am simply exposing as dumb & corrupt is all my intent is. I wish that no one die. So do not misconstrue my statements! I can find no fault with the Bible! It is People that misinterpret & declare scripture invalid or obsolete. It is the People who throughout history did exactly what they weren't suppose to do!!! So I understand the derision! Really if the bible from Proverbs & New testament were strictly followed there would be no liberals or conservatives. WE would all be Brothers loving each other as dear family. So that said I am a sinning P.O.S!!!
SO NOW THAT I AM way off topic!!! The religion deviation & rant does not render what I said invalid!
The facts necessitating Immigration reform & border closure remain! Although I find that Obama & the liberals denouncing of the Bible to be in total hypocrisy when they grant tolerance & respect of the Koran! Now is that not "the pot calling the kettle black!"

Viva AZ!!!
Martinez for Governor of NM!
detour dujour

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Aug 28, 2010
This should fall under the heading of, "The big boys don't like competition." If you really want to break it up, go after the CIA & the international banking cartel. The only viable solution is decriminalization.
Reporter

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Aug 28, 2010
And the Farmington Mayor and City Councilors want to annex
Kirtland and Crouch Mesa into the City Limits to divert tax dollars from SJC to Farmington coffers.

We Report, You Decide ?
750 Amax

Los Alamos, NM

#6 Aug 28, 2010
Tall tree 9 SHORT PIECES OF ROPE!!!!
Amazed

United States

#7 Aug 28, 2010
I say "JOB WELL DONE" to all of the law enforcement involved in this raid and the rest of them this year. Every criminal caught like this makes our community that much safer. These people wonder why we want laws like the one in Arizona around, this is the prime example. EVERY time I read about ILLEGAL people in the county, they are related to trafficking, making, or both of this awful drug or drugs in the area. We sane people don't want that crap going on in our community whether you are here legally or not. Keep up the good work guys, go get em'!!!!!
Amazed

United States

#8 Aug 28, 2010
750 Amax wrote:
I agree!
sjcresident

United States

#9 Aug 28, 2010
It is soooooooooooo obvious what these ILLEGAL POS are doing. They come to our country, make family business out of ILLEGAL drugs, have their women and children on our welfare system that our tax dollars pay for then have the benefit of our lenient judicial system and a jail system that pretty much caters to them. This is BULLSHIT already! There is no other country in the world that would allw anyone to go in and out of their country ILLEGALY as they please. I say round up the wet f-cks and send them back. They can handle days on end in a bus or van! I'm sure we could come up with a semi with an enclosed trailer and send them back by the hundreds! Either that or kick them out of a cargo plane at 30,000' over their "MEJICO LINDO"! Then line our military men up on the border 400 yards apart, that would be a 200 yard shot either direction!
Tuuvi Gathering

United States

#10 Aug 28, 2010
What did I tell you. All you bleeding hearts,"They only want a better life and want to work". Thank God We (Arizona) have SB 1070 and guess where all the illegals went to from Arizona? To a state that gives them a drivers license and free health care,foood stamps and jobs. I hope your having fun with all of them. Even though your state is one of the poorest in the country now you have the welcome mat out for them. Your Governor is a wimp and everyone who lives in Nuavo Mexico is an Idiot. Have fun with all the Meth you have now. Just dont come to Arizona we dont want Bleeding Hearts here. "Arizona is for Arizonians..Nuavo mexicans stay Home" We will have Idiot check points at all points of entry into Arizona.
WTH

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Aug 28, 2010
Why do we have to spend tax dollars to send these people to trial? They aren't citizens of our country and they have no rights under our constitution!!!! If Mexico allows their people to crawl over our borders, then Mexico should take the responsibility of automatically taking these people back, putting them in prison to rot there until they get it into their heads that crossing our border will not be tolorated!!!!!! Clean up your own daaaam country Mr. President of Mexico so your people will stay there instead of trying to come to ours illegaly!!
people like popz

Farmington, NM

#12 Aug 28, 2010
People like popz are not really people at all. They are hate driven and are really inhumans. They are consumed by their hatred of everything. They blast their brain-cells out with alcohol until there is nothing left to think with. Please read your bible more and drink less popz. Your life will improve and your head will clear.
quit your damn whinning

Phoenix, AZ

#13 Aug 28, 2010
Nah, one of those 750 Amax with them nut to butt at about 100 yards will do the trick, then the coyotes wont have to wait for them to fall out of the tree to eat. God bless Arizona.........
750 Amax wrote:
localresident

Huntsville, AL

#14 Aug 28, 2010
Good job to the all the lawforce taking them down! And to all the united states citizens,it is not just the illegal immigrants around making this stuff and selling it to our kids, family and friends,it is as well the local addicts.Stop and look and your local neighbors!Pay attention!We are paying for them as well with our taxes.Our own residents get a smack on the hand and get back out on the streets doing the same thing again and again and we pay for them each and everytime!Wake up America!!Its never going to end!
2cool4school

Rangely, CO

#15 Aug 28, 2010
Oh my, were these guy's Irish? Oh no, there Mexican's, and Illegal's at that. God gless Obama......
MOM

Albuquerque, NM

#16 Aug 28, 2010
I think most mexican nationals around here are illegal. There's a neighbor across the street that imposes his mexican music on us, it's annoying! But there's other people here that are illegal as well. Wonder if the Illegal Immigration Law is retro back to 1800s? I think not, otherwise we would pretty much clean house. And sleep better at night.
Popz

Albuquerque, NM

#17 Aug 28, 2010
People like popz are not really people at all. They are hate driven and are really inhumans. They are hate driven and are really inhumans. They are consumed by their hatred of everything. They blast their brain-cells out with alcohol!

Entertaining & humorous! I haven't drank in a month. I only average maybe 3-4 glasses of wine a month. I am not consumed by hate. I actually have the highest satisfaction rating in my dept. I always smile. And though when customers start talking Politics to me & if I disagree, I do not voice it I smile & go along as to not upset anyone. I really like my co-workers & I am well liked. I avoid talking politics with them.
But this a anonymous forum. And when it comes to politics & controversial issues the gloves come off. I am not always right. And I do recant & apologize on occasion.
But concerning AZ & immigration reform, it is an indisputable necessity that AZ's border be secure & immigration must be strictly regulated.
It is not a racist issue. It was never a racial profiling issue! IDIOTS jumped the gun & assumed the asinine in total stupidity. This never has been anything negative towards law abiding,legal Citizens!!! It is about ILLEGAL ENTRY. It was about foreign invaders killing & terrorizing AZ residents. Any other Country would reacted with extreme prejudice against the KILLING of there Citizens WELL within their borders. MEXICO, RUSSIA,CHINA,GERMANY would have zero tolerance against any ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION if caught. They would been incarcerated & deported.
If said ILLEGAL Immigrants dared killed the above Country's Citizens(almost any country you could mention would have zero tolerance) Military action would be swift. RUSSIA,CHINA,IRAN,MEXICO, etc,etc would not allow known foreign terrorists to mock & kill with impunity within their Borders!!!!!!!!! And they sure as hell wouldn't issue drivers licenses to ILLEGALS, they wouldn't give food stamps, free health care, subsidized housing, free college & lower education & police protection!!! Hell the MEXICO GOVT has a zero tolerance against any illegal immigrant invading it's southern border & they sure wouldn't receive the free money fore-mentioned!!! Mexico has no basis or right to protest.
Here in the U.S. we are dealing with economic instability, unemployment, layoffs,foreclosures,outsourci ng, & National Security issues! With ILLEGALS COSTING TAXPAYERS 100'S OF BILLIONS of DOLLARS it is too great a finacial burden,especially now!
Really must I go on spelling it out for you clueless,stupid idiots who call AZ racist & nazis!!! FKn senseless beasts! many American Hispanics like myself agree completely with me!!! I have been involved in many conversations with them. I am & They are do not consider it racist! Nor are we offended by protecting ourselves from the consequences of unregulated,uncontrolled Illegal entry. The murder of even One of our Citizens is too much. American Citizens should receive their tax dollars in a time of need. And the issue of Billions of dollars in cash & drugs flowing endlessly into the USA through a porous unprotected AZ border. Why the FK is it OK for TX & CA to have formidable barriers on their borders protecting them & not AZ??!!??!!
I am done arguing with you senseless liberal misguided stupid Americans who take offense to AZ. The Majority of all Arizonans & Americans including all color approved of AZ & reform! AZ after numerous pleas to the FED for help went totally ignored that SB1070 was conceived & passed! Barrack Hussein Obama, & the senseless opposition who continue to argue against the obvious necessity of illegal immigration reform are deserving of the derision received!
I do not have to accuse you of anything. You label yourselves clueless idiots by your very objections to reform!!!
dodger

Las Vegas, NV

#21 Aug 28, 2010
Profiting from drug money seized is a crime in it's self no matter if it's for a good purpose or not. Cops are criminals too. Once a cop always a crook!!
NoWay

Albuquerque, NM

#22 Aug 28, 2010
now thats alot of money. hope it is put back into this county.
vermillion

Huntsville, AL

#23 Aug 28, 2010
Amazed wrote:
I say "JOB WELL DONE" to all of the law enforcement involved in this raid and the rest of them this year. Every criminal caught like this makes our community that much safer. These people wonder why we want laws like the one in Arizona around, this is the prime example. EVERY time I read about ILLEGAL people in the county, they are related to trafficking, making, or both of this awful drug or drugs in the area. We sane people don't want that crap going on in our community whether you are here legally or not. Keep up the good work guys, go get em'!!!!!
I Totally Agree, You can't blame Arizona for trying to protect themselves and enforce the laws that the feds are ignoring.
vermillion

Huntsville, AL

#24 Aug 28, 2010
NoWay wrote:
now thats alot of money. hope it is put back into this county.
I think all law enforcement should be able to use any money seized, to buy better equipment, the more drugs and criminals they can get off the streets the better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen faces murder charge (May '10) Sep 5 Daughter of Ben 95
News Ousted Navajo Head Start leader alleges harassment Sep 3 User 2
SJC Fair Aug 27 Biker 5
A New Motorcycle Club running aroung?? (Jan '10) Aug '17 Riley 25
Sunny Aug '17 Kidd Rockk 1
News DMV experience a painful one (Oct '10) Aug '17 Blinded by the ugly 86
Redburn tires Aug '17 Faker 2

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance