Jilted ex-boyfriend puts up abortion ...

Jilted ex-boyfriend puts up abortion billboard [1:50 p.m.]

There are 45 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Jun 6, 2011, titled Jilted ex-boyfriend puts up abortion billboard [1:50 p.m.]. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

A New Mexico man's decision to lash out with a billboard ad saying his ex-girlfriend had an abortion against his wishes has touched off a court battle over free speech and privacy rights.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 6, 2011
Good for him! I hope he wins this case!
street

United States

#2 Jun 6, 2011
This is what deadbeat moms get, you never hear of the fathers who are tryin to do good. Only mothers who drown their kids, starve them to death
TheRestoftheStor y

United States

#3 Jun 6, 2011
is that girlfriend miscarried. How very carrying of the BF to remind her publicly of this dreadful event.

Since: Mar 09

New Orleans, LA

#4 Jun 6, 2011
He is free to speak as he likes, not lie. If she did have a miscarriage, I hopes he gets counter sued for harassment. Who would want a kid with such an insensitive ignorant idiot?

“come to Richie,, ”

Since: Nov 10

4-corners man

#5 Jun 6, 2011
JoyofLife wrote:
He is free to speak as he likes, not lie. If she did have a miscarriage, I hopes he gets counter sued for harassment. Who would want a kid with such an insensitive ignorant idiot?
If she had an abortion, she got what she deserves. Who would want a kid with such an insensitive ignorant baby killer? Oh wait, who could?
TotahStreetJhon

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Jun 6, 2011
Who is the #1 killer of Biligaana's? Is it the drunken Navajo behind the wheel of a pick up truck? Is it the Essay vato Nakai gangbanger? Perhaps it's the crack addicted,car jacking Zhinney? NO. It's actually the 16-24yr old sadistic,selfish aborting Biligaana woman.
tar

Santa Fe, NM

#7 Jun 6, 2011
Something needs to kick the Living Sh** out of this loser guy
What if

Farmington, NM

#8 Jun 6, 2011
What if she demanded that he get a vasectomy and he had the bad sense to refuse the request of his girlfriend? Who controls their body?
N8TIVE CHEROKEE wrote:
Good for him! I hope he wins this case!
Citizen

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Jun 6, 2011
IF she had an abortion, then he has a right to voice his anger. IF she miscarried, and he is doing this out of spite, then I hope she sues the living crap out of him for posting such a billboard. This whole thing is just disgusting to begin with. On both sides.
Badarse

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Jun 6, 2011
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name!"
-George Carlin-

New Orleans, LA

#11 Jun 6, 2011
Richies Cool Man Diary wrote:
<quoted text>
If she had an abortion, she got what she deserves. Who would want a kid with such an insensitive ignorant baby killer? Oh wait, who could?
If this is his reaction now, I'm not afraid to speculate that he replaced bc, or even poked holes in the rubber. Guys this sick often use pregnancy as control over women. This action alone shows how little he respected her. What was he prepared to do for her to encourage the pregnancy besides shame? Calling her a baby killer as opposed to seeing the situation she was walking into seems somewhat short-sighted.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#12 Jun 7, 2011
What if wrote:
What if she demanded that he get a vasectomy and he had the bad sense to refuse the request of his girlfriend? Who controls their body?
<quoted text>
this guy has a say so in what happens to his child. if in fact she did what she did, he has every right to sue her for hurting and killing their child. just because women are able to carry a baby in their womb doesnt mean they have the right to hurt their fetus if the father of the child is asking her to keep it. this is a very political and religious subject. but in this case the other parent (father) wanted his baby...the woman should have carried it to term and gave the child up.
read the threads

Albuquerque, NM

#13 Jun 7, 2011
N8TIVE CHEROKEE wrote:
<quoted text>this guy has a say so in what happens to his child. if in fact she did what she did, he has every right to sue her for hurting and killing their child. just because women are able to carry a baby in their womb doesnt mean they have the right to hurt their fetus if the father of the child is asking her to keep it. this is a very political and religious subject. but in this case the other parent (father) wanted his baby...the woman should have carried it to term and gave the child up.
In the Alamogordo News paper before you assume. The girl had a miscarriage. A judge signed an order to have the sign taken down and he has a restraining order against him. There will be another hearing on his harassment and stalking of her later this month.
read the threads

Albuquerque, NM

#14 Jun 7, 2011
N8TIVE CHEROKEE wrote:
<quoted text>this guy has a say so in what happens to his child. if in fact she did what she did, he has every right to sue her for hurting and killing their child. just because women are able to carry a baby in their womb doesnt mean they have the right to hurt their fetus if the father of the child is asking her to keep it. this is a very political and religious subject. but in this case the other parent (father) wanted his baby...the woman should have carried it to term and gave the child up.
He also used the acronym N.A.N.I (the girls name in the bottom of the billboard) to harass and embarrass her. His "acronym" stood for the National Association for Needed Information. That has been removed along with the acronym from a large organization for Pro-Life. They demanded it be removed after they figured out the board was used solely to harass this young woman with severe physical disabilities.

New Orleans, LA

#15 Jun 7, 2011
N8TIVE CHEROKEE wrote:
<quoted text>
this guy has a say so in what happens to his child. if in fact she did what she did, he has every right to sue her for hurting and killing their child. just because women are able to carry a baby in their womb doesnt mean they have the right to hurt their fetus if the father of the child is asking her to keep it. this is a very political and religious subject. but in this case the other parent (father) wanted his baby...the woman should have carried it to term and gave the child up.
As someone who claims to be native of some kind you obviously have some very patriarchal views on women. In original Cherokee culture, women were allowed to have control over their marriages, and child rearing. This guy has no say because it is not his body involved. Respect the women of your nation, then branch out to all women. You cannot FORCE a woman to carry an unwanted pregnancy to term. Tell you what, you do. You let your body get distended for nine whole months then pass something the size of a grapefruit and tell me it's nothing but your responsibility. Go back to the euro-centric ideology you've got. Go back to all the women on reservations being raped by people they know who then do nothing to protect the women of their tribes. Stop shaming the people.
BilliGanni

United States

#16 Jun 7, 2011
TotahStreetJhon wrote:
Who is the #1 killer of Biligaana's? Is it the drunken Navajo behind the wheel of a pick up truck? Is it the Essay vato Nakai gangbanger? Perhaps it's the crack addicted,car jacking Zhinney? NO. It's actually the 16-24yr old sadistic,selfish aborting Biligaana woman.
Hey I thought Navajos were incapable of racism and racial slurs. And why are Navs able to get away with thier racial slurs but billiganni's have to use asteriks to accomplish the same thing.
Maj Gen Sheridan

Memphis, TN

#17 Jun 7, 2011
Don't make me repeat myself!
Just A Minute

San Antonio, TX

#18 Jun 7, 2011
BilliGanni wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I thought Navajos were incapable of racism and racial slurs. And why are Navs able to get away with thier racial slurs but billiganni's have to use asteriks to accomplish the same thing.
I read the post twice. There are no racial slurs in the post. Simple descriptions of various races used by all Navajo-speaking people. The post, as a whole, is mean-spirited but there are no racial slurs.
BilliGanni

United States

#19 Jun 7, 2011
And those descriptions could NEVER be taken as derogatory or offensive because they're Navajo right?

I'm told they are not too flattering.
BilliGanni

United States

#20 Jun 7, 2011
We have descriptions of various races too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Sun Marc 6,935
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... (Apr '14) Sep 24 117 Days Remaining 635
News Woman pleads to murder for role in drunken fight (May '09) Sep 22 reese 51
Farmington Racism-Part One (Dec '11) Sep 20 Blah ha NAILED IT 150
New in town Sep 20 Blah ha NAILED IT 2
News Blanco man charged with molesting 13-year-old r... (Jun '15) Sep 20 Hughes 12
News Identity Inc. presents anti-hate crimes rally Sep 20 Ralph 10

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmington Mortgages