Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Martinez prefers to stick to issues

There are 7123 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Martinez prefers to stick to issues. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Yo Were Acquitted

Los Alamos, NM

#5235 Mar 5, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
True justice is when a person chooses to do the right thing.
Vindictiveness is not justice and Martinez is well known for her vindictiveness.
Revenge is not justice because each person will seek vengeance so it's a never-ending battle.
Justice is just that, just, righteous, fair.
she's a sociopath. If she did not pimp herself out to rich white dudes, she would have nothing at all.

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#5236 Mar 5, 2013
She is the GREATEST wrote:
<quoted text>Yes idiot, it was my one vote that got her elected and it will be my one vote that will get her reelected. You are the COWARD always crying how a little woman took down a big bad man tuff guy like you. I laugh in your face. Why don't you come to Alamogordo SISSY..
The most incredibly hilarious thing is I can actually hear the record skipping!

"You can't read." "You can't read." "You can't read."

Wait for it...

"You can't read."

Wait no seriously wait because I really doubt you comprehend anything that's posted on this thread.

Let's refresh...

Susana Martinez charged me with a crime knowing that no crime was committed.

Susana Martinez fabricated evidence and testimony (which obviously wasn't good enough because...wait for it...)

Susana Martinez suborned perjury.

Susana Martinez lied in court herself on a few occasions.

Susana Martinez is responsible for so many acts over a near 5 year period I can't list them all here.

Susana Martinez allowed my case to go to trial only to have the judge dismiss the entire debacle for LACK OF EVIDENCE.

Do you get it now? They couldn't even lie good enough, couldn't even fabricate good enough evidence and here you are in your immense STUPIDITY posting on this very thread these insanely foolish words:

"You are the COWARD always crying how a little woman took down a big bad man tuff guy like you."

SHE LOST!

Oh and the best part is if you are a New Mexico resident as a taxpayer you paid for the entire thing, so I thank you.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5237 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>Yes idiot, it was my one vote that got her elected and it will be my one vote that will get her reelected. You are the COWARD always crying how a little woman took down a big bad man tuff guy like you. I laugh in your face. Why don't you come to Alamogordo SISSY..
Oh and what you want me to come to Alamogordo to do what? Make you watch the videos?

Also "sissy" that's funny. Do you actually think I'd rush to Alamogordo because you called me names?

Watch the videos first. See you're the punk, the sissy, the coward because you know once you see the truth you'll see how wrong you are...then you can come to El Paso and apologize.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5238 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
The most incredibly hilarious thing is I can actually hear the record skipping!
Wait for it...
"You can't read."
Wait no seriously wait because I really doubt you comprehend anything that's posted on this thread.
Let's refresh...
Susana Martinez charged me with a crime knowing that no crime was committed.
Susana Martinez fabricated evidence and testimony (which obviously wasn't good enough because...wait for it...)
Susana Martinez suborned perjury.
Susana Martinez lied in court herself on a few occasions.
Susana Martinez is responsible for so many acts over a near 5 year period I can't list them all here.
Susana Martinez allowed my case to go to trial only to have the judge dismiss the entire debacle for LACK OF EVIDENCE.
Do you get it now? They couldn't even lie good enough, couldn't even fabricate good enough evidence and here you are in your immense STUPIDITY posting on this very thread these insanely foolish words:
"You are the COWARD always crying how a little woman took down a big bad man tuff guy like you."
SHE LOST!
Oh and the best part is if you are a New Mexico resident as a taxpayer you paid for the entire thing, so I thank you.
I have never had a problem paying taxes in order to take scum off the street. She probably knew she was going to lose but had to give that little girl you were stalking a break so she tied you upm in court and now she owns you. She is definitely in that midget mind of yours daily. Now go cry to your local losers I am sure they are tired of hearing about it daily just like we are. LOSER!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5239 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh and what you want me to come to Alamogordo to do what? Make you watch the videos?
Also "sissy" that's funny. Do you actually think I'd rush to Alamogordo because you called me names?
Watch the videos first. See you're the punk, the sissy, the coward because you know once you see the truth you'll see how wrong you are...then you can come to El Paso and apologize.
Do you have a video where you are not hiding like a little COWARD? You make strong accusations and then you hide like a punk. Interesting..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5240 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>I have never had a problem paying taxes in order to take scum off the street. She probably knew she was going to lose but had to give that little girl you were stalking a break so she tied you upm in court and now she owns you. She is definitely in that midget mind of yours daily. Now go cry to your local losers I am sure they are tired of hearing about it daily just like we are. LOSER!
Seems you're still out and about so your tax money isn't working.

I wasn't tied up in court. Sure I was held to a charge, but I paid a bond and technically had limited "locomotion" under court ordered conditions of release, which if I were the criminal you'd hope me to be I could've easily violated at any given time.

But the fact is I wasn't nor had I committed the crime charged so obviously I wouldn't violate something that I wasn't doing in the first place.

You paid for my defense attorney, thank you.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5241 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>Do you have a video where you are not hiding like a little COWARD? You make strong accusations and then you hide like a punk. Interesting..
Wait a minute...

The funny thing, once again, is you haven't watched the video. You are afraid to watch the video because of some irrational fear and dare say you won't watch it because a face is blurred.

As I said take that up with the production company who did it to protect the identity of the alleged victim.

How callous you are for not having any concern for the alleged victim.

Lastly, I'm not hiding. I'm right here so come to El Paso and apologize.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5242 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>Do you have a video where you are not hiding like a little COWARD? You make strong accusations and then you hide like a punk. Interesting..
However even funnier is that this post truly shows how STUPID you are.

You said earlier that you had my information. That you had my record.

Hmmm...well if you knew who I am then you could easily do an internet search of my name and come across one or more videos that I'm in. And yet here you are asking this very question.

"Do you have a video where you are not hiding like a little COWARD?"

Straight ignorance. You are the only coward on this planet. Probably a bigger coward than Martinez.

She's the greatest coward, second only to you.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#5243 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
However even funnier is that this post truly shows how STUPID you are.
You said earlier that you had my information. That you had my record.
Hmmm...well if you knew who I am then you could easily do an internet search of my name and come across one or more videos that I'm in. And yet here you are asking this very question.
"Do you have a video where you are not hiding like a little COWARD?"
Straight ignorance. You are the only coward on this planet. Probably a bigger coward than Martinez.
She's the greatest coward, second only to you.
I don't get it.. Why can't you just move on with your life and stop letting the hatred you have for Martinez control your mind and soul in such a way that you now sound like a nut and a real stalker? Let it go and let the past die.. There's nothing you can do about it.. All in all, Martinez has won, she's beat you in so many levels.. All a person has to do is read what you post and go on and on and on, like the broken record you accuse others of doing.. Get over it, already and have some peace.. Sheesh!!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5244 Mar 6, 2013
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get it.. Why can't you just move on with your life and stop letting the hatred you have for Martinez control your mind and soul in such a way that you now sound like a nut and a real stalker? Let it go and let the past die.. There's nothing you can do about it.. All in all, Martinez has won, she's beat you in so many levels.. All a person has to do is read what you post and go on and on and on, like the broken record you accuse others of doing.. Get over it, already and have some peace.. Sheesh!!
I don't hate Martinez. Just because I know she's crazy, just because I know she's evil and insane doesn't mean I hate her. Hell I don't personally know Satan, but I don't hate him.

Hate is a wasted emotion that leads to ill things.

As far as getting on with my life...I have life and life more abundantly. haha looks like you can't read either.

Also I wouldn't be repeating myself if this person would quit posting his ridiculousness. He asked a question. I answered it. He asked it again, I answered it again, He then asked it again and again and again...and you dare tell me I'm the one going on and on. Too funny.

"Let it go and let the past die.. There's nothing you can do about it."

Really? I have a felony arrest on my record. I've never had a felony arrest ever in my life and now because your state has stupid laws I might not get it expunged. And before you even dare say it AT MY TRIAL THE PROSECUTION ADMITTED THAT NO CRIME WAS COMMITTED. So then they arrested me for NO FREAKING REASON.

So you want me to let that go?

They wasted nearly 5 years of my life. Almost cost several of my players scholarship opportunities. And you dare say I need to let that go.

Funny. I'm not the one who posted some insane remark, not you the other user, and expected me to sit in silence. I realize they're a troll and probably enjoying their assumption that I'm getting angered or frustrated or blah, blah, blah, but just like my fictional criminal charge, did I sit in silence? No. I challenged them at every turn and in the end who won that case? I did.

Further I'm not calling you names, just making a point. You have no idea what happened. My club basketball team suffered. My motion picture production was put on hold. In that span of time I lost 3 members of my family and wasn't allowed to attend their funerals. I might've lost a dear friend due to Martinez and her people's ignorance and you sit there and think just let it go.

I'm not Jesus.

Location hidden

#5245 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't hate Martinez. Just because I know she's crazy, just because I know she's evil and insane doesn't mean I hate her. Hell I don't personally know Satan, but I don't hate him.
As far as getting on with my life...I have life and life more abundantly. haha looks like you can't read either.
Also I wouldn't be repeating myself if this person would quit posting his ridiculousness. He asked a question. I answered it. He asked it again, I answered it again, He then asked it again and again and again...and you dare tell me I'm the one going on and on. Too funny.
Really? I have a felony arrest on my record. I've never had a felony arrest ever in my life and now because your state has stupid laws I might not get it expunged. And before you even dare say it AT MY TRIAL THE PROSECUTION ADMITTED THAT NO CRIME WAS COMMITTED. So then they arrested me for NO FREAKING REASON.
They wasted nearly 5 years of my life. Almost cost several of my players scholarship opportunities. And you dare say I need to let that go.
Funny. I'm not the one who posted some insane remark, not you the other user, and expected me to sit in silence. I realize they're a troll and probably enjoying their assumption that I'm getting angered or frustrated or blah, blah, blah, but just like my fictional criminal charge, did I sit in silence? No. I challenged them at every turn and in the end who won that case? I did.
Further I'm not calling you names, just making a point. You have no idea what happened. My club basketball team suffered. My motion picture production was put on hold. In that span of time I lost 3 members of my family and wasn't allowed to attend their funerals. I might've lost a dear friend due to Martinez and her people's ignorance and you sit there and think just let it go.
I'm not Jesus.
I know for a fact you are not Jesus... What I meant about you sounding like a broken record is because you been posting the same thing for years now..
If there's not anything else you can do about your issue, I assure you, you are not going convince anyone here to dislike Martinez.. You are letting this consume your life... It could always be worse.. And yes I can read, but can let things go if there's anything else I can do..
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5246 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm not Jesus.
WOW! Another poster has a problem with you. Of course it's not your fault, it's always somebody elses fault.

Motion picture production? LMFAO!

WHO doesn't OWN YOU?

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5247 Mar 6, 2013
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text> I know for a fact you are not Jesus... What I meant about you sounding like a broken record is because you been posting the same thing for years now..
If there's not anything else you can do about your issue, I assure you, you are not going convince anyone here to dislike Martinez.. You are letting this consume your life... It could always be worse.. And yes I can read, but can let things go if there's anything else I can do..
I'm not trying to get anyone to dislike Martinez. Just pointing out how corrupt she is, if you want to like her after that that's clearly your choice.

As for my "issue" fact is I just responded to the other commenter who as I can see has again done his tirade and if he said something foolish which I can almost go to Vegas and guarantee I'll reply.

However I actually hadn't posted here for quite some time. I found an article that Martinez had cut the fuel tax for Union Pacific which is a huge loss of millions of dollars for you state and the contradiction was she was up in arms about the film rebate.

Do you even see the difference? Granted you might not care, but a rebate means you're getting your own money back. A tax cut is a straight loss of money and it's amazing people don't see how incredible of a contradiction that is, more so hypocritical.

And that has nothing to do with my case, I was just pointing out how corrupt that was. Also I find it real strange that your state is one of few that doesn't have an ethics commission and when the legislature proposed a bill because your now governor swore up and down she wanted to fight corrupt government, what does she do. SHE VETOED IT!

Now if I were some random person who was never charged by her, you'd take everything I said maybe with a grain of salt, but since she did you take what I say as bitter words or revenge or some other motive when the fact is I most often call out corrupt politicians for the things they do.

For instance here in El Paso the voters foolishly voted passing a $250,000,000 bond. Two (2) of them so half a BILLION dollars for a baseball stadium and an auditorium or as they said an entertainment facility. HALF A BILLION DOLLARS.

Hmmm the Walt Disney World Sports Complex, COMPLEX, covering 220+ acres cost $220,000,000 to build. A COMPLEX! and these genius voters approved HALF A BILLION DOLLARS for a stadium and a "concert hall"

Trust me, I've been quite vocal about it.

I don't like liars nor people who swindle others for their money.

Our world is full of people who care, full of people who need real help. Yet people like Martinez control the fates of all of them and people like yourself seem to want to stifle the people who want to change things and make this world a better place.

"...you're putting your faith in a dangerous place."

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5248 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>WOW! Another poster has a problem with you. Of course it's not your fault, it's always somebody elses fault.
Motion picture production? LMFAO!
WHO doesn't OWN YOU?
Again, the ignorance. Why the "LMFAO"?

So you're laughing cuz I said my production was halted. I thought you knew who I was.

Own? My salvation was bought and paid for by Jesus Christ. That's the only debt I care about.
sanam

Sanayi, Turkey

#5249 Mar 6, 2013
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5251 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Again, the ignorance. Why the "LMFAO"?
So you're laughing cuz I said my production was halted. I thought you knew who I was.
Own? My salvation was bought and paid for by Jesus Christ. That's the only debt I care about.
Cry me a river..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5252 Mar 7, 2013
Open message to all posters.

These Martinez supporters dare come here and say that all I do is talk about Martinez.

Hmmm...read the title of this thread.

Isn't that who this thread was about?

Quite arrogant albeit ignorant to accuse me of something when the fact is that's what a person comes here to do.

Besides something about the First Amendment...

By the way I have posted more than once that she suborned perjury. So I am accusing her of committing a crime, if it were false she for sure having the full resources of the state of New Mexico behind her could sue me or even charge me with libel.

And before any of you supporters dare say she wouldn't waste her time, don't forget she charged me with something that actually didn't happen. So here I am admitting I've made these posts and stating again she suborned perjury and hell she just might decide to take a trip to court to shut me up, but there's that one line in the law:

"Libel consists of making...any false...statement affecting the reputation"

Did she suborn perjury? Well the evidence exists on the recordings of the grand jury proceedings. She can't deny that. So if she were to try to take any of this to court she would have to prove it was false which is impossible. Unlike my actual case I have evidence to prove my point.

Besides mostly everyone has seen most of it...those videos that a certain commenter refuses to see. hahahahahahaha

Location hidden

#5253 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to get anyone to dislike Martinez. Just pointing out how corrupt she is, if you want to like her after that that's clearly your choice.
As for my "issue" fact is I just responded to the other commenter who as I can see has again done his tirade and if he said something foolish which I can almost go to Vegas and guarantee I'll reply.
However I actually hadn't posted here for quite some time. I found an article that Martinez had cut the fuel tax for Union Pacific which is a huge loss of millions of dollars for you state and the contradiction was she was up in arms about the film rebate.
Do you even see the difference? Granted you might not care, but a rebate means you're getting your own money back. A tax cut is a straight loss of money and it's amazing people don't see how incredible of a contradiction that is, more so hypocritical.
And that has nothing to do with my case, I was just pointing out how corrupt that was. Also I find it real strange that your state is one of few that doesn't have an ethics commission and when the legislature proposed a bill because your now governor swore up and down she wanted to fight corrupt government, what does she do. SHE VETOED IT!
Now if I were some random person who was never charged by her, you'd take everything I said maybe with a grain of salt, but since she did you take what I say as bitter words or revenge or some other motive when the fact is I most often call out corrupt politicians for the things they do.
For instance here in El Paso the voters foolishly voted passing a $250,000,000 bond. Two (2) of them so half a BILLION dollars for a baseball stadium and an auditorium or as they said an entertainment facility. HALF A BILLION DOLLARS.
Hmmm the Walt Disney World Sports Complex, COMPLEX, covering 220+ acres cost $220,000,000 to build. A COMPLEX! and these genius voters approved HALF A BILLION DOLLARS for a stadium and a "concert hall"
Trust me, I've been quite vocal about it.
I don't like liars nor people who swindle others for their money.
Our world is full of people who care, full of people who need real help. Yet people like Martinez control the fates of all of them and people like yourself seem to want to stifle the people who want to change things and make this world a better place.
"...you're putting your faith in a dangerous place."
I think you should look more into what Richardson has done to our State... Now he was a corrupt governor!!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5254 Mar 7, 2013
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should look more into what Richardson has done to our State... Now he was a corrupt governor!!
Let's see not only in this thread, but elsewhere I said Richardson obviously was/is hiding something because he declined Obama's appointment and then now has his record and/or files under a seal and not open to the public. That alone says something about what he did or may have done, however the title of this thread is "Martinez"

Then again how many times was Richardson brought before the state Supreme Court and lost? Martinez hasn't won yet. The NM Supreme Court on more than one occasion said she violated the law...find me a Richardson case to compare that with.

However let's talk Martinez. Here's a fact:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/neglected...

She is well known for the Baby Briana case. One maybe two cases and yet she's got thousands like the above of her neglect. Her delays. Her improprieties. Matter of fact the Baby Briana case was overturned with the court ruling that she violated the constitutional rights of the defendants.

So it would seem from her prosecutorial record that she violated constitutional law on several occasions and now as governor the NM Supreme Court has ruled that she has violated state law and constitutional law.

and you want to compare her to who???

I live in Texas and I have yet to see one report that Rick Perry has violated constitutional or state law. I have yet to see Rick Perry be called before the state Supreme Court and the have the court rule against him saying he violated the law. AND HE'S REPUBLICAN!!!

“The Gruber pile lies still”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5255 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>Cry me a river..
The Stephen Slevin river just cost the taxpayers of Dona Ana County $15 million in tears! LMAO!

Drunk with ineptitude! She is the greastest!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... (Apr '14) 21 hr happ happy 722
News Sites offer kids free lunch at parks (Jun '11) Feb 10 Peacemaker 59
News Protesters gather outside circus in Farmington Feb 9 whooosh 1
News Ruidoso teacher pleads no contest to charges - ... (Jul '11) Feb 2 Karma 59
Jim Bourke RC Groups Slander Bullying (Dec '08) Feb 1 lje4357 46
News Despite few gangs, Aztec joins lesson (Dec '10) Jan 27 Sur s1d3 37
News New club celebrates Martin Luther King Jr. Jan 27 Richies Cool Man ... 9

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmington Mortgages