Judge refuses to dismiss Bobby Willis case

There are 3 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Oct 12, 2012, titled Judge refuses to dismiss Bobby Willis case. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

Bobby Willis remains a wanted man after a Farmington judge on Thursday denied attempts by his attorneys to quash arrest warrants on suspicion of embezzlement and other charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

Farmington Native

Corrales, NM

#1 Oct 12, 2012
Find willis! Bring him into custody and if the lawyer dont want to give up his wherabouts then incarcerate his lawyer for aiding and harboring a wanted fugitive!
Waiting for justice

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Oct 25, 2012
I can believe that the FBI and the police cannot find Bobby Willis. Incredulous....
Bring him in, this is shameful!
Waiting for justice

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Why is Bobby Willis out of jail and spending money that he stole from others? He is so dishonest and such a liar. Put him away for ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worse place I've ever lived 32 min Leaving 29
News Farmington Tea Party draws hundreds of protesters (Apr '09) 4 hr swedenforever 266
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 7 hr Horace 6,397
News Louis Joseph Fayad (Jan '09) Tue Jlsf 5
News Who still takes global warming seriously? (Jan '10) May 24 IBdaMann 30,820
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... (Apr '14) May 23 XandO 433
Disabled Parking May 22 Leaving 2
More from around the web

Farmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]