Matthew Tso put on leave by the Depar...

Matthew Tso put on leave by the Department of Dine Education

Posted in the Farmington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I AM WHAMMER JAMMER

Albuquerque, NM

#1 May 22, 2012
Hey other brother, whammer jammer! could you please chime in and give us some entertainment, and enlightenment on this subject.

This news has all of your little Kirtland proptery tax paying buddies oh so hopeful about getting their split. Could you let us know why this would get their hopes up? If you can do it without saying "proptery tax" I'll put a star by your name.
whammer jammer

Imperial, CA

#2 May 22, 2012
Hm, let me opine my thots... this is what you get for being a stinkin non-taxpaying laminite with a phoney baloney college degree. I predict he'll soon be Tso much road pizza in front of the zia bar. Oh well, I tried to save his worthless hide.
I AM WHAMMER JAMMER

Albuquerque, NM

#3 May 22, 2012
I'm waiting for the really dumb jammer with th IP from Santa Fe to answer, he is the best. Although the gay pride one with the bear logo is a close second.

Thanks for your thoughts Huggs.......
whammer jammer

Albuquerque, NM

#4 May 23, 2012
I AM WHAMMER JAMMER wrote:
I'm waiting for the really dumb jammer with th IP from Santa Fe to answer, he is the best. Although the gay pride one with the bear logo is a close second.
Thanks for your thoughts Huggs.......
Warm fuzzies and smiley face stickers to you as well. This topic is self evident...no comment necessary.
GEBE

United States

#5 May 23, 2012
I'll chime in before your smarter other brothers come in.

So he gets suspended for talking at the meeting? At least that is what the DT tried to infer as well as theNN not supporting the district, which really makes no sense.

But then again neither does kirtland now days.

Actually DT is just trying to falsely bring up the hopes of Children First before the crushing news hits, of no split.
whammer jammer

Albuquerque, NM

#6 May 23, 2012
GEBE wrote:
So he gets suspended for talking at the meeting? At least that is what the DT tried to infer as well as theNN not supporting the district, which really makes no sense.
Actually DT is just trying to falsely bring up the hopes of Children First before the crushing news hits, of no split.
Do tell...you're right..it was so ''''vague''''....do tell. Why was he suspended? Why was Matthew Tso suspended from the Department of Education of Dine? Do tell...
whammer jammer

United States

#7 May 24, 2012
whammer jammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Do tell...you're right..it was so ''''vague''''....do tell. Why was he suspended? Why was Matthew Tso suspended from the Department of Education of Dine? Do tell...
I thot you were dropping your monkey so I can have it. Phoney baloney liar. Worse than a non-taxpaying laminite stumbling around the zia.
Charges

Colorado Springs, CO

#8 May 24, 2012
Matthew Tso was put on leave for yet another arrest involving alcohol. He was arrested two weeks ago for drinking in a Chinle hotel.
whammer jammer

Albuquerque, NM

#9 May 24, 2012
Charges wrote:
Matthew Tso was put on leave for yet another arrest involving alcohol. He was arrested two weeks ago for drinking in a Chinle hotel.
Thank you.
whammer jammer

Albuquerque, NM

#10 May 24, 2012
whammer jammer wrote:
<quoted text>
I thot you were dropping your monkey so I can have it. Phoney baloney liar. Worse than a non-taxpaying laminite stumbling around the zia.
You have so much to contribute..
Ferilee Stupid

Albuquerque, NM

#11 May 24, 2012
whammer jammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
Prove it like that Tuba City incident you never proved. or like that dartmouth degree.

Just more lies, pretty soon proptery tax paying citizens of kirtland will start wondering why they are being misled and lied to by Children First leadership. Not just about Tso, but about the details of why a split was needed, and what it really was about.
jirkin lerkin

Albuquerque, NM

#12 May 29, 2012
Ferilee Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it like that Tuba City incident you never proved. or like that dartmouth degree.
Just more lies, pretty soon proptery tax paying citizens of kirtland will start wondering why they are being misled and lied to by Children First leadership. Not just about Tso, but about the details of why a split was needed, and what it really was about.
Doin some research...why or who is protecting Matthew Tso? No property tax paying citizen is being mislead...but,
voters? Yes.... Vote for the candidate who best represents our area..........Mr. Tso? Don't think so...he's hell bent on representing himself...he has an agenda....it's not in the best interest of the nation, he's obviously a self interest type member....pathetic! He's doing more damage than gain. Period. Get him out of our boards, councils, senate!!! Get him out!!!!
whammer jammer

Albuquerque, NM

#14 May 30, 2012
Ferilee Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was this issue even provoked? Do a little more research and a little less 'blogging'. Mr.'my moniker speaks volumes'....
Tso for Senate

Imperial, CA

#15 May 31, 2012
jirkin lerkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Doin some research...why or who is protecting Matthew Tso? No property tax paying citizen is being mislead...but,
voters? Yes.... Vote for the candidate who best represents our area..........Mr. Tso? Don't think so...he's hell bent on representing himself...he has an agenda....it's not in the best interest of the nation, he's obviously a self interest type member....pathetic! He's doing more damage than gain. Period. Get him out of our boards, councils, senate!!! Get him out!!!!
If Tso got elected to NM Senate.... Word is that he won't be qualified to be a CCSD Board member and will resign. If that's the case, ChildrenFirst should back him just to get rid of him. Seems like CCSD is his stepping stone. honestly, if he was a state senator, he'd have NO POWER over anything at the local level. At the state, he's a small fish in a big pond. in CCSD, he's a big SHARK in a little pond. He took out the Mannings so he definitely has more power here. In SF, he's a nobody and his election is a good way to get rid of him.
Tso for Senate

Imperial, CA

#16 May 31, 2012
Ferilee Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
According to CF.... Tso has been arrested everwhere he goes. Apparently, Tso was locked up in Tuba City but the Daily Times and Children First never made it out that way to catch him leaving....
jojo

Maywood, CA

#17 May 31, 2012
He don't seem no different than another other Navajo Nation delegate.
YAY NO MORE MANNINGS

Fort Defiance, AZ

#18 Jun 12, 2012
jirkin lerkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Matthew Tso beat the crap out of you guys, the Mannings and Children First. Tso still needs to do more to clean CCSD's house of what remains of the Manning filth and trash. the remaining Manning, Bye's sister Queen Randy is powerless now. Never thought the day would come to see the Mannings defeated. Not Bad for Tso who took a beating in the press/media all year. time for Alysa Dirty Laundry to shut her pie hole.
Judas

Farmington, NM

#20 Jun 12, 2012
GEBE wrote:
The Navajos Probably switched to the Navajo Language(Navajo Drive)because they are the same old guard goons (goonns = guardians of old navajo non-thinkers) pretending not understand english. And Matt was probably just trying to find out what they were babling about in Navajo! Hehehehe. They pretended not to understand him and suspended him for being smarter and not bowing down to them! You know the normal Navajo Official practice when someone smarter than you is around remove them so that they can keep the same idiots (status quo) in their positions. Unless you conform to their backward thinking M. Tso you'll continue to run into the same old situation! If you don't believe me go to one of the Northern Navajo Nation Fair Board Meetings which is mostly comprised of Chapter Officials from the Northern Agency Chapters! Stinken mostly uneducated Navajo Officials who think that they deserve better that the average Navajo! Heheheheheheheheh. Kind of hard to find these ma,'iis (coyotes) because they move their meetings around so much though.
whammer jammer

Albuquerque, NM

#21 Jun 13, 2012
Judas wrote:
<quoted text>The Navajos Probably switched to the Navajo Language(Navajo Drive)because they are the same old guard goons (goonns = guardians of old navajo non-thinkers) pretending not understand english. And Matt was probably just trying to find out what they were babling about in Navajo! Hehehehe. They pretended not to understand him and suspended him for being smarter and not bowing down to them! You know the normal Navajo Official practice when someone smarter than you is around remove them so that they can keep the same idiots (status quo) in their positions. Unless you conform to their backward thinking M. Tso you'll continue to run into the same old situation! If you don't believe me go to one of the Northern Navajo Nation Fair Board Meetings which is mostly comprised of Chapter Officials from the Northern Agency Chapters! Stinken mostly uneducated Navajo Officials who think that they deserve better that the average Navajo! Heheheheheheheheh. Kind of hard to find these ma,'iis (coyotes) because they move their meetings around so much though.
Typical 'sheeple' observation. Do some real research. You might get angry...but then....we don't want to rock the boat.....get off your butt and actually do some research....ask your local law enforcement officers what he was accused of and why it was dismissed...education is sometimes good...he fooled us once....it won't happen again....at least not with those of us who care enough to research the accusations. This is who you people are backing! You've got to be kidding!
Merilee STUPID

United States

#22 Jun 14, 2012
whammer jammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical 'sheeple' observation. Do some real research. You might get angry...but then....we don't want to rock the boat.....get off your butt and actually do some research....ask your local law enforcement officers what he was accused of and why it was dismissed...education is sometimes good...he fooled us once....it won't happen again....at least not with those of us who care enough to research the accusations. This is who you people are backing! You've got to be kidding!
Whammer: YOU REALLY NEED TO GET A LIFE! You seem to have a very perverse stalkerish obsession with Matthew Tso.

Bottomline: Tso is cleared. Exonerated. INNOCEnt!!! As best as you and the Children First Lemmings and Sheeple would like to believe, there is due process and the rulw of law. Due Process and the rule of law found Matthew Tso INNOCENT. Tso also has his college degree from Dartmouth College, which probably is a college that the Manning/WhammerJammer KKK kids can never get into. Just like Byron's chances of getting into the terrestial kingdom. LOL.

Tso also overthrew the Manning/Kirtland MafiaKKK Regime's Reign of Terror upon CCSD and Navajo children, CCSD employees, and all communities. Tso lead the way and did what he was elected to do. Don't know of anyone with the courage or balls to ever bring much needed change to CCSD.

What must really suck and leave a bitter taste in the Manning KKK's mouth for a longggg time is knowing that Randy Manning voted for Tso as Brd Prez and that he's a well-educated Navajo who took on the Manning Mafia and won.

Looks like Bye will have to get a job and not be the parasite that he is. The Manning/Children First/WhammerJammer KKK School district is DEAD!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 13 min The truth 6,903
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... (Apr '14) 12 hr 144 days remaining 629
Worse place I've ever lived (May '15) Aug 21 Guyedghi 63
News Bloomfield looks for ways to diversify economy Aug 14 Andrea 15
News Identity Inc. presents anti-hate crimes rally Aug 12 standings 2
News New detox center to open in Farmington Aug 9 Remi 8
Random Acts of Kindness (Jun '09) Jul 31 Trigger 4,951

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmington Mortgages