10,000 ordered by governor to prove r...

10,000 ordered by governor to prove residency

There are 2376 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Jul 31, 2011, titled 10,000 ordered by governor to prove residency. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

After seven months in office, Gov. Susana Martinez is about to enter the national spotlight for a policy decision on the explosive issue of immigration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

First Prev
of 119
Next Last

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles

#2459 Jun 26, 2012
another wrote:
<quoted text>
bonehead birther
LOL
George Z

Alamogordo, NM

#2460 Jun 26, 2012
another wrote:
<quoted text>
bonehead birther
Show me the school transcripts from the Moslem imposter :-)
George Z

Alamogordo, NM

#2461 Jun 26, 2012
Only one-third of Americans can correctly identify President Barack Obama's religion, according to a new Gallup poll. Though it's been three years now since Obama took office, many Americans still don't know he is a Christian.
Thirty-four percent say Obama is a Christian. Among them, seven percent say he's Protestant and four percent believe he's a Baptist.

Meanwhile, 11 percent believe Obama is a Muslim and 8 percent say he has no religion. Forty-four percent say they don't know what the president's religious faith is.
http://www.christianpost.com/news/poll-many-a...

----------

He's a Kenyan Moslem with forged papers. So what else is new?
Junior

United States

#2462 Jun 26, 2012
Ya hear the latest press release from Martinez? She's seeking changes in anti-prostitution laws. I just knew it! She's anti-small business.
Junior

United States

#2463 Jun 26, 2012
George Z wrote:
Only one-third of Americans can correctly identify President Barack Obama's religion, according to a new Gallup poll. Though it's been three years now since Obama took office, many Americans still don't know he is a Christian.
Thirty-four percent say Obama is a Christian. Among them, seven percent say he's Protestant and four percent believe he's a Baptist.
Meanwhile, 11 percent believe Obama is a Muslim and 8 percent say he has no religion. Forty-four percent say they don't know what the president's religious faith is.
http://www.christianpost.com/news/poll-many-a...
----------
He's a Kenyan Moslem with forged papers. So what else is new?
"Only one-third can identify Obama's religion"? I'll clue you in, nearly two-thirds don't give a chite. It's just you small tiny insignificant part that's flipping out.
Wow

Huntsville, AL

#2464 Jun 26, 2012
George Z wrote:
?
what an idiot you are!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles

#2465 Jun 26, 2012
I wonder what kind...

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#2466 Jun 26, 2012
Junior wrote:
Ya hear the latest press release from Martinez? She's seeking changes in anti-prostitution laws. I just knew it! She's anti-small business.
www.topix.com/forum/state/nm/T3100OQ37PVMNO87...

“Each Thought Creates A Reality”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2467 Jun 26, 2012
justice is just a choice wrote:
Would figure you would want that loophole open. Signed on at UNM? A real Hooters man.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#2468 Jun 27, 2012
Willothewisp wrote:
<quoted text>
Would figure you would want that loophole open. Signed on at UNM? A real Hooters man.
What loophole? Obviously, you like Martinez, can't read.

As stated the law clearly defines a place of prostitution, a website is a place by all means so therefore they were violating the law.
However if you feel so inclined then discuss it on that thread which is why I linked to it and not here because this thread is about residency.

For the rest of your comment pure ridiculousness.

You're confusing me with someone else.

Location hidden

#2469 Jun 27, 2012
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
What loophole? Obviously, you like Martinez, can't read.
As stated the law clearly defines a place of prostitution, a website is a place by all means so therefore they were violating the law.
However if you feel so inclined then discuss it on that thread which is why I linked to it and not here because this thread is about residency.
For the rest of your comment pure ridiculousness.
You're confusing me with someone else.
and it has whatvto do with the topix subject at hand? makes as much sense that you would bring prostitution online into the mix. make it all about the governor or about the residency issue with those applying for NM DL's. I responded to your issue about prostitution. figured it was because you had a h.o. for the guv.

Location hidden

#2470 Jun 27, 2012
no confusion. you did link to your comment on another topix thread that you started? the one on the internet prostitution issue and the guv? this should give it publicity and it will get more than the 3 comments it has already garnered.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#2471 Jun 27, 2012
Willothewisp wrote:
<quoted text>
and it has whatvto do with the topix subject at hand? makes as much sense that you would bring prostitution online into the mix. make it all about the governor or about the residency issue with those applying for NM DL's. I responded to your issue about prostitution. figured it was because you had a h.o. for the guv.
Um you are quite wrong.

Go back and look at my post and who I replied to. They are the ones who brought that up on this thread and I didn't make a comment here I posted on the other thread and linked to it.

Further I didn't start that other thread go to the top and note that it says posted by roboblogger.

As for Martinez she is stupid, real stupid.

Are you a supporter? Be honest because I've seen a lot of crooked politicians and she is truly the worst. She was so staunch on pay-to-play and yet here she is with this Downs Deal thing. She continually says one thing and does something else. I'm just waiting for her to play her next hand.

Location hidden

#2472 Jun 27, 2012
I stand corrected. You were the first post on that thread and you referenced it in your post here. Glad the two of you brought prostitution to this thread. Guess they will have to prove residency and show a license for their trade.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#2473 Jun 27, 2012
Willothewisp wrote:
I stand corrected. You were the first post on that thread and you referenced it in your post here. Glad the two of you brought prostitution to this thread. Guess they will have to prove residency and show a license for their trade.
What do you mean glad you two? I only replied to that person's comment and didn't really comment I posted a link to direct it there.

Dang you are a Martinez supporter always looking to lay blame and fault without really looking at the facts or better yet taking a fact and twisting into what you want. Anything to support your argument.

So then you're okay with the Downs deal?
WOW

Alamogordo, NM

#2474 Jul 1, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
what an idiot you are!
I am talking to myself again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 119
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Mexico school shooting leaves 2 students, s... 4 hr FAX 106
News Veteran prosecutor Eric Morrow fired from state... (Mar '09) Dec 7 Smith 27
Aztec looks to revitalize the historic downtown Nov 28 WOW 2
News Man accused of throwing ax at couple and their ... Nov 17 aztec1 3
News City scores 50 out of 100 for LGBTQ friendly po... Nov '17 123ABC 1
Cody Foutz (Feb '07) Nov '17 Do dodo 17
Are you're teens drinking lean?? Oct '17 three blocks 1

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmington Mortgages