Major meth bust nets arrests

Major meth bust nets arrests

There are 197 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Oct 8, 2009, titled Major meth bust nets arrests. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

More than $100,000 of methamphetamine was removed from the streets and six individuals are in custody after a combined effort of law enforcement agencies took down a multi-jurisdictional drug ring.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

The Known Unknown

Santa Fe, NM

#124 Oct 14, 2009
Why hasn't anyone brought out that Jeramiah Wright is Juan Mata's son in law. Interesting huh !!!!
the great

United States

#125 Oct 14, 2009
Drug dealers, killers, we are all here waiting to die some day,not one of us is better than the next guy well cept for good honesyou liked
the great

United States

#127 Oct 14, 2009
All I can honestly say is Mr Wright is part of a good familia 55
tired of it all

Albuquerque, NM

#128 Oct 14, 2009
the great wrote:
Straight from the mouth of a full blown methhead, obviously.
whammer jammer

Los Alamos, NM

#129 Oct 14, 2009
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>

You make it sound so dramatic,

Not bad eh?

like there was only one "cerdo" doing all the crime fighting.....I wasn't there

Bingo.

but I'm very well assured that there were lots of "cerdos" running around.

Nope, no “cerdos”, just self-respecting, law abiding law enforcement officers taking a LAW BREAKING, COWARDLY, DOPE DEALER OFF THE STREETS.
For the non-spanish speakers….cerdo means “pig”.

I’m sure they surveilled the area for quite a while!!!!!!!
Bingo.
whammer jammer

Los Alamos, NM

#130 Oct 14, 2009
the great wrote:
Drug dealers, killers, we are all here waiting to die some day,not one of us is better than the next guy well cept for good honesyou liked
So with this cerebral epiphany, according to you, we shouldn't contribute or positively influence the security or future of the generations to follow.

We start out in life, equal. You're right. At that point, no one of us is better than the other. What separates us? Let's see...stay with me....
The choices we make along the way. Right and wrong, figure it out.
A Thinker

Farmington, NM

#131 Oct 14, 2009
LLR wrote:
Some of you people simply amaze me, your concern for that dog is more important than saving a human life from the death of meth, such a dangerous drug is devistating to family friends and innocent people. Probably the same type of people who think abortion is ok, save a dog kill a baby. The officers did their job to save human lives. I would have done the same thing the officers did if it saved a young person from using Meth.
You;re missing the point. It's not an either/or situation. Good -- even mediocre police action would have been able to avoid death at any level. Too trigger happy.

Very, very shoddy.
Are you serious

Albuquerque, NM

#132 Oct 14, 2009
the great wrote:
The only thing that comes to mind is...WOW!
The Known Unknown

Santa Fe, NM

#134 Oct 14, 2009
Yes part of a good drug dealing green card alien family. Apparently Jeremiah was doing the work for his south of the border family. God Bless Federal, Local and State Law Enforcement for keeping these degenerates in line from the scurge they bring to our community. The Mata family must have lost a lot of money in this bust. Poor Juan !
The Known Unknown

Santa Fe, NM

#135 Oct 14, 2009
the great wrote:
Yes part of a good drug dealing green card alien family. Apparently Jeremiah was doing the work for his south of the border family. God Bless Federal, Local and State Law Enforcement for keeping these degenerates in line from the scurge they bring to our community. The Mata family must have lost a lot of money in this bust. Poor Juan!
1he_texas_ native

Tyler, TX

#137 Oct 14, 2009
freak the dog! At least some dope got off the street! Good job law enforcement! Go get a donut! oink! oink!
Really

Farmington, NM

#138 Oct 14, 2009
lam69 wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT METH LAB???? You are both IDIOTS!!!!
Exactly, I didnt say anything about a meth lab.....Idiot.
Really

Farmington, NM

#139 Oct 14, 2009
whammer jammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Newly formed drug task force? There's nothing new about it. It's been around for many, many years with numerous, competent, dedicated, honest and moral leaders at the helm. Leaders, better yet, officers...gone but not forgotten. Leaders who were the grassroots of the current organization. Leaders who have set the example and given the organization the respect it now enjoys.
And I repeat...
Okay, so we have those that believe it would have been best to have used pepper spray... it's been discussed that pepper spray won't work on an attack dog. Maybe the officer should have used the taser...that would take both hands to utilize.
Let's recap. This officer is in foot pursuit. He's climbing fences, clearing small and large vegetation in his attempt to stop a fleeing felon,(this is within seconds). The suspect has disobeyed the directives of the FBI swat team, and made the split second decision to flee. Does this officer know whether or not the suspect is armed? No, what he does know is that the arrest warrant told him the suspect may be armed and dangerous. What that means to this officer... this man is capable of endangering the lives of anyone within the proximity of the residence or within the proximity of the suspect himself. How much planning and foresight is necessary to completely protect the entire area? Air cover? Done. Ground cover. Done. Clairvoyant, not always available... Bottom line, the suspect ignored law enforcement directives, why? Why is he running...why? Because he's innocent of course.(Facecious comment for some who don't get it or familial members who want turn a blind eye). Far be it from the public to assume that the first thought of this officer is that by allowing the suspect to succeed escaping capture, the officer would be allowing this suspect to endanger the lives of the innocent public. While this officer is chasing this suspect, he's preparing his cuffs for containment, utilizing his radio for back up help, and keeping his most viable threat in the open for safety of all concerned. Officer safety, public safety and suspect capture, that's the goal. It's easier to slam the split second decision of a competent officer for doing his job than it is to admit that this community is in the throws of a violent onslaught of drug dealers/users/gang members. Wake up Farmington! We are in trouble if we continuously attack the people we pay our tax dollars to, to protect us...
If the family that lost a most precious loved one, dealt with the wounding of another, and is willing to give testament of their most private hours of grief...to tell us that they truly believe their most valued pets were not the only hero's that day, who are we to question?
You are right its not newly formed, it's newly re-formed. I complety agree with the rest of what you are saying though. I hope you didnt read me to say that I think any of the officers involved did a bad job. I think they all deserve our gratitude.
Sam I am

Farmington, NM

#140 Oct 14, 2009
the great wrote:
Then what happened to him?
whammer jammer

Albuquerque, NM

#141 Oct 14, 2009
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right its not newly formed, it's newly re-formed. I complety agree with the rest of what you are saying though. I hope you didnt read me to say that I think any of the officers involved did a bad job. I think they all deserve our gratitude.
Not at all, you bring up some EXCELLENT points! My points are that the dirty cops are now behind bars, albeit one.(How difficult that situation must have been). Marshall...he's the example several of the local officers looked up to and boy, did he disappoint them ALL! What a perfect example of corruption at it's best. He destroyed many families, but by the grace of well...we know who, could have destroyed more. Bless those that were influenced by him but put their lives back on track. Keith Salazar, no sympathy for him either. He put numerous co-workers and upstanding citizens in danger by his greed. Levi had the world by the tail, chose the wrong path...brought embarrassment and shame to all who knew him. Including the department, notwithstanding, his family.
We can't change them or the past. What can we do?
Our goal...to get the neighborhood watch programs back up and strong! Request and insist law enforcement follow-up on our complaints and help to get this county out of harms way. Out of the throws of feeling endangered by the slum dog drug dealers who don't know right from wrong or don't care to know. Thank you for your comments. Thank you for your continued support of our fantastic task force. Through the hard work and hours of dedication, our law enforcement will see us through. I firmly believe this. The hope to keep the faith of our citizen’s trust. Support our officers when they make the difficult choices. That's what we can do.
Grimreaper

Phoenix, AZ

#142 Oct 14, 2009
HAHAHAHA the joke goes on! SJC you need to remove all judges and review some lawyers.Some of these folks get their party favors from some of the very names mentioned in this forum.Apparently dealing drugs does pay they been doing it since the early nineties,whats wrong with that picture? Pick A TWEAKER ANY TWEAKER HE WILL TAKE YOU TO HIS LEADER.
If sandra price is still a judge thats unbelievable.She used to scam with aztec p.d. on a regular basis.Didnt anyone in aztec let you guys in on this.If youve ever been framed in aztec you know what im talking about.
JEREMIAHS FAMILY LUV U

Albuquerque, NM

#143 Oct 14, 2009
Whistle Blower wrote:
<quoted text>So since this loser is only 22 years old, already been divorced once, and after checking the local court cases on nmcourts.com and finding one case after another this dipcaca is involved in, you still procreated with this piece of horsepoop? Yeah, you're one to be preaching. Get a life girl for yourself and your kid. Forget about this idiot and get on with a life for you and your child.
For your information i have been doing just fine on my own i am in college and i have a steady job i do take care of our daughter all by myself thank you very much
JEREMIAHS FAMILY LUV U

Albuquerque, NM

#144 Oct 14, 2009
The Known Unknown wrote:
Why hasn't anyone brought out that Jeramiah Wright is Juan Mata's son in law. Interesting huh !!!!
maybe because he is not his son in law where are u getting your information from
lam69

United States

#145 Oct 15, 2009
The Known Unknown wrote:
ou are a complete IDIOT!! Son-in-law my butt. Are you just grabbing at anything to bring Juan into this? Must be a cop! Either that or you have one big crush on Juan!
Jean Tanner

Riverton, WY

#146 Oct 15, 2009
Its sad that a drug dealer and a trespasser was protected to the extent that a beloved family pet was killed. I think it is pretty tragic that the criminals have more rights than the law abiding citizens have. I used to live in that area, and reading this article made me realize how happy I am to have left that area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 8 hr Joyce 6,795
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... (Apr '14) Feb 5 349 days remaining 525
News Special report: Farmington police department's ... (Sep '10) Feb 3 Michael Oshkeniew 301
Area contractors Feb 3 switchbaits 1
News Homelessness identified as top issue in Farming... (May '14) Jan 31 Go figr 29
Worse place I've ever lived (May '15) Jan 31 Bkljkl 61
victoria stringer anyone know her Jan 30 madashell 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmington Mortgages