tim

Bonne Terre, MO

#21 Aug 13, 2012
lol from farmington, do you know anything about the new large retailer going over by buffalo wild wings?
joshua

United States

#22 Aug 13, 2012
I heard from the developers it's going to be a salon and pizza hut.
-_-

Farmington, MO

#23 Aug 13, 2012
doubt it wrote:
Lmao sounds like every store under sun comming to Farmington.. But im pretty sure bout fazollies.. I totally doubt hooters.. Aint much real hot ladies in this area lol
Are you kidding me? Get away from your video games, and look outside your door.
deee

Bonne Terre, MO

#24 Aug 14, 2012
joshua wrote:
I heard from the developers it's going to be a salon and pizza hut.
doubtful
knows news

Farmington, MO

#25 Aug 14, 2012
Sure do know what's going in there. It's ... Sorry cant say yet!
lol

Farmington, MO

#26 Aug 14, 2012
tim wrote:
lol from farmington, do you know anything about the new large retailer going over by buffalo wild wings?
No i haven't heard her say anything about anything. I will ask her and see if she knows of anything. There are some businesses she doesn't know about, they have to go through their office for them to know. She works for an engineering company and unless the contractor goes to them she doesn't know. she definately knows the ones i stated before.
jackie knoff

United States

#27 Aug 14, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>No i haven't heard her say anything about anything. I will ask her and see if she knows of anything. There are some businesses she doesn't know about, they have to go through their office for them to know. She works for an engineering company and unless the contractor goes to them she doesn't know. she definately knows the ones i stated before.
there's only one engineering co in town and only two women work there so u just ratted on ur source-not cool
ha

Euless, TX

#28 Aug 14, 2012
Who cares? Its not like it is government secrets!!
jackie knoff

United States

#29 Aug 14, 2012
ha wrote:
Who cares? Its not like it is government secrets!!
maybe it is buttlicker
lol

Farmington, MO

#30 Aug 15, 2012
jackie knoff wrote:
<quoted text>
there's only one engineering co in town and only two women work there so u just ratted on ur source-not cool
So what, did i say it was secret.
lol

Farmington, MO

#31 Aug 15, 2012
jackie knoff wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe it is buttlicker
Besides its not like the cats out of the bag. How many people knows about kohls and people on here knew about fazollis
jackie knoff

United States

#32 Aug 15, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Besides its not like the cats out of the bag. How many people knows about kohls and people on here knew about fazollis
watch it
lol

Farmington, MO

#33 Aug 15, 2012
jackie knoff wrote:
<quoted text>
watch it
watch what
jackie knoff

United States

#34 Aug 15, 2012
This
lol

Farmington, MO

#35 Aug 16, 2012
Whatever jackie, i know what is going on and i know how much to say so i don't need to watch anything.
Hooter
#36 Aug 16, 2012
Hooters is coming to farmington. They already did the local commercial for it. It's on youtube, including the local waitresses.

lol
#37 Aug 16, 2012
Hooter wrote:
Hooters is coming to farmington. They already did the local commercial for it. It's on youtube, including the local waitresses.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-xgry-FG81YXX
Seriously, there are good looking gals in this area that can work there. I know about 4 that worked at the one in south county, if you ever went there then you seen them.

United States

#38 Aug 30, 2012
Hooters and fazolis thats funny sounds like wat you c at a strip club
jeri

United States

#39 Aug 31, 2012
When is the male strip club coming? That's what I want to know!one more thing where are the good looking guys working at the restaurants we sexy ladies can look at? when's this going to happen ?
lol

Park Hills, MO

#40 Aug 31, 2012
jeri wrote:
When is the male strip club coming? That's what I want to know!one more thing where are the good looking guys working at the restaurants we sexy ladies can look at? when's this going to happen ?
never

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evil Zeleny Woman 4 hr Walter Godat 2
murder at pickle springs in missouri 4 hr Walter Godat 5
Jones Roofing 7 hr NEW IN TOWN 1
Roofer needed 7 hr NEW IN TOWN 1
Dylan Mills 9 hr Brian B 4
Peaked in high school jersey #74 Dave. How's th... 9 hr Boyer 53
Does anyone know Lisa Berry? (Jan '14) 19 hr WRATH 11
More from around the web

Farmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE