places that will hire felons

places that will hire felons

Posted in the Farmington Forum

need a job

United States

#1 Apr 1, 2013
Does anyone know of any place that will hire someone who has a felnoy? The charge isnt related to drugs or abuse.
mattman

United States

#2 Apr 1, 2013
Proffers produce does but other than that ain't many places hiring right now. With the economy the way it is employers get to pick and choose who they hire. What kind of skills do you have and maybe I can help.
i know

Garden City, MI

#3 Apr 1, 2013
Country mart does
need a job

United States

#4 Apr 1, 2013
Well i cant be work with cash. So any places that deals with the person handles money is out of the question. My skills is this im the type of person who is able to learn just about anything and i could do the job better than most.
i know

Garden City, MI

#5 Apr 1, 2013
Well you can work out in the isles stocking. I bet if you kept applying, you'll find something. Keep an eye out on the daily journal also
helper

United States

#6 Apr 1, 2013
buffalo wild wings, applebees, n branding iron all do. most food places do. n if u cant handle money thn u could always cook.
mattman

United States

#7 Apr 1, 2013
Try home healthcare places, they're always needing people ..
need a job

United States

#8 Apr 1, 2013
Home health won't hire. And i will try the other places. Thank you
WCFF

Cameron, MO

#9 Apr 2, 2013
Try botkins wood products they feed off the poor

Farmington, MO

#10 Apr 2, 2013
Leadwood police department.
Joe

United States

#11 Apr 3, 2013
Guest:

Now that's just funny!
try

United States

#12 Apr 3, 2013
farmington civic center they have a guy with a murder conviction on staff .
Mike

Park Hills, MO

#13 Apr 5, 2013
huddle house
Helpful

United States

#14 Apr 7, 2013
AMF Electric, St Louis
grave digger

Willow Springs, MO

#15 Apr 7, 2013
cant be around money so you got convicted of a theft felony,,,big deal,,,everybody steals,,,so here is what you do cuz the grave digger has helped people with the same problems you have,,,alot,,,get a trusted family member or freind with a phone,,,leave their phone number on the app as your employee you have tons of time working for in the past,,,make up a company name and have them be waiting for the phone call with all the stories of time worked,,,good on time worker,,,and pay you received,,,thats all they ask anyways,,,then when you get the job,,,work hard,,,be honest,,,be on time and nobody will ever bring up your past persanal background or after you been there for a time,,,wouldnt care anyways,,,its a little white lie but who cares if your intentions are for the good,,,there are many truck drivers,,,electritions,,,const ruction workers,,,1 taxi cab driver,,nurses aids,,,maint workers all working today cuz of the grave diggers phone number and plan,,,all felons the grave digger might add,,,dont give up my freind,,,everybody has a past of some sorts,,,good luck,,,,
cash

United States

#16 Apr 8, 2013
Glister Mary lee in perryville
payday

Farmington, MO

#17 Apr 8, 2013
Keep in mind that lying on an employment is grounds for firing at most places of employment. Good hunting though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scott wallace woman beater 2 hr jackhawk 1
Farmington Sheriff 2 hr Jake Reed 1
Mrs. Veronica Lenz Clubb 7 hr Ron Swanson 11
Miss Veronica 7 hr Walts inner voice 10
News Lawmakers address accusations 12 hr liam cul8r 77
Tanya Barton? Sun Tonya 9
Be on the look out. Feb 17 Vicky 67

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance