Farmington shooting
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
His daughter

Warrenton, MO

#22 Jan 6, 2013
& the paper says there was a 4 year old outside. Why was Ben out there drunk with a shotgun when a 4 year old was present? Lol. HERO!
Very soon

Park Hills, MO

#23 Jan 7, 2013
lol wrote:
Who runs a legitimate business and leaves their stuff in the front, where it can be exposed, to all the weather elements? It's all a cover up. They're all convicted felons that have fire arms in there. They sling drugs. It's not hard to see it or understand. Tom has done time but not FEDERAL time for stuff. Look that up. Heroes my ass.
hey tom when the truth comes out your going away for along time. it doesnt matter if your workin for the highway patrol or not!
Very soon

Park Hills, MO

#24 Jan 7, 2013
tom, you know what happened that day. you know the truth... why not come clean and get benny out of jail you know he was just defending his life. you say you were walking back to your truck and he shot you. thats a lie. you know its a lie. i think you realize that you messed up because now your trying to say that benny's gun went off by accident. but its kinda hard to change a police report isnt it tom?? Your in trouble tom just be honest with the cops and they might go easy on ya... just tell them the truth
Very soon

Park Hills, MO

#25 Jan 7, 2013
His daughter wrote:
He also tried to drive away and was CHASED down the highway, and witnesses made statements on that. Also, he never lived in Granite City, nor was in prison for 8 years. Get your facts straight, and leave my family alone. You know nothing.
he wasnt chased your dads lying your dad is going away for a long time honey...
seriosly

Park Hills, MO

#26 Jan 7, 2013
His daughter wrote:
And he was charged with burglary. Not robbery. It's a bit better than a federal charge.
since when is burglary so much better than robbery both still crimes commited by criminals lol
lol

Park Hills, MO

#27 Jan 7, 2013
its a shame benny wasnt a better shot lol
lol

Park Hills, MO

#28 Jan 7, 2013
His daughter wrote:
He also tried to drive away and was CHASED down the highway, and witnesses made statements on that. Also, he never lived in Granite City, nor was in prison for 8 years. Get your facts straight, and leave my family alone. You know nothing.
how do you know that you werent even there the only wittnesses your dad had was himself his fat wife and some guy which didnt even see it tom just called him after it happened and had him lie probly somebody tom sells meth to
lol

Park Hills, MO

#29 Jan 7, 2013
so your saying that your dad didnt run anyone over???
lol

United States

#30 Jan 16, 2013
???
lol

Saint Louis, MO

#31 Jan 27, 2013
His daughter wrote:
& the paper says there was a 4 year old outside. Why was Ben out there drunk with a shotgun when a 4 year old was present? Lol. HERO!
why was your dad trying to run the four year old over???!!!
whiteboy

Saint Louis, MO

#32 Jan 27, 2013
you know it wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm actually a female.
jess and tom
abc

Saint Louis, MO

#33 Jan 27, 2013
tom aka the bearnapper... him and two other guys went to midway bar and stole the full size full body mount a a bear lol. then later he got caught because he wasnt wearing a mask during the crime but the other two guys were. my question is how did the other guys get busted?? tom tom???
lol

Saint Louis, MO

#34 Jan 27, 2013
the only reason tom didnt get arrested at the flea market is because the city of farmington didnt want to be responsible for the hospital bills and the hellicopter ride to the hospital. dont ask me why they flew him because he only had a few bb's in his shoulder and for some reason they flew him up to the city to "under go surgery. but he was out that same night. the next day he had his truck in his front yard with the bumper tied to a tree and him jumping up and down on it useing both of his arms to fix the bumper back straight so there would be no proof that he hit someone. after he fixed his bumper then he fixed his windshield by him self and this is a man who was just shot and undergone surgery come on something isnt right here.
lol

Saint Louis, MO

#35 Jan 27, 2013
it will be right soon!
lol

Saint Louis, MO

#36 Jan 27, 2013
lol he is the Bearknapper huh lol thats good to know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 53 min Farts 1,086
Matt Burgess Arrested 1 hr Sure 78
Good at Algebra? Wanna make some cash? 7 hr Walt 2
i still ❤ u 7 hr Walt 9
Mrs. Veronica Lenz Clubb 8 hr Walter Godat 5
Guitar Lessons 8 hr Walter Godat 2
Matthew Clubb 11 hr Walt 8

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmington Mortgages