United States

#2 Jan 30, 2013
mom wrote:
Should I have another baby?
...YES!!!!! They are GREAT!!"!!
umm

Saint Peters, MO

#3 Jan 30, 2013
did you ask random strangers if you should have your other kid/s?
NOT NO BUT HELL NO

Holden, MO

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Ok.... if you live in Farmington and are another nigloving whore, or anyother piece of white trash.... Then please PLEASE PLEASE NO. I am soooooooo tired of supporting all you white trash whores and your kids. I have literally been supporting your asses for way too long. Get a fukn education (that u can get for free cuz u have a kid) and make a life for yourself and mabe a future for you kid you already had. That is the best thing possible you can do with all of the money that has already been handed to you. Try to do the white thing and handle it with pride. I am a w/f whom has worked for a living and have done so from the age of 13. Haters go ahead hate. That's the way I see it and if you are going to make funn of my spelling or grammer........ let's just chalk it up to not having a free ride.
wow

Saint Peters, MO

#5 Jan 30, 2013
^^ u have issues...no mom if ur going to bring more children into the world that behave like this person then please do us all a favor and DON'T
mom

Park Hills, MO

#6 Jan 31, 2013
NOT NO BUT HELL NO wrote:
Ok.... if you live in Farmington and are another nigloving whore, or anyother piece of white trash.... Then please PLEASE PLEASE NO. I am soooooooo tired of supporting all you white trash whores and your kids. I have literally been supporting your asses for way too long. Get a fukn education (that u can get for free cuz u have a kid) and make a life for yourself and mabe a future for you kid you already had. That is the best thing possible you can do with all of the money that has already been handed to you. Try to do the white thing and handle it with pride. I am a w/f whom has worked for a living and have done so from the age of 13. Haters go ahead hate. That's the way I see it and if you are going to make funn of my spelling or grammer........ let's just chalk it up to not having a free ride.
Lol wow, where do I start off? I never once explained my life but you seem to think you have it all down. Let me educate you. I am married, have been for 4 years. I don't go to the bar, smoke or drink. I have gone and completed college without a child in the picture yet so according to your standards my education wasn't free either. And I just built my own house. Also, I've never been handed anything free so your lack of grammar cannot be justified by your neglect of a handout.
mom

Park Hills, MO

#7 Jan 31, 2013
umm wrote:
did you ask random strangers if you should have your other kid/s?
And yes I am asking. I wanted to get a different perspective from people I don't know. Pros and cons that maybe I haven't heard.
Confused

United States

#8 Feb 1, 2013
mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol wow, where do I start off? I never once explained my life but you seem to think you have it all down. Let me educate you. I am married, have been for 4 years. I don't go to the bar, smoke or drink. I have gone and completed college without a child in the picture yet so according to your standards my education wasn't free either. And I just built my own house. Also, I've never been handed anything free so your lack of grammar cannot be justified by your neglect of a handout.
Completed college without a child...yet? But the original question was should you have ANOTHER baby...
mom

Park Hills, MO

#9 Feb 2, 2013
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>Completed college without a child...yet? But the original question was should you have ANOTHER baby...
The crazy person who commented said something about having a child in college or before. I have been out of college for 3 1/2 and have a 1 1/2 yo. Which means I had her after. I am now wondering if I should have another.
Baby

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Feb 2, 2013
Who wants to be raised in farmington with all these idiots.
mom

Park Hills, MO

#11 Feb 2, 2013
Baby wrote:
Who wants to be raised in farmington with all these idiots.
I don't plan on staying. Lol
NOT NO BUT HELL NO

Saint Joe, AR

#12 Feb 2, 2013
Oh but I thought u just built your own house lol, your children that didn't give u a fee ride are growing up in that home. Sure ur 2nd baby daddy just built a house and let u and your other kid stay there. Lol sorry if I'm hitting the nail on the head. But if you wanna move to where white trash is more upstanding then be my guest. But please don't have anymore children while you live in the united states, I'm sure we are all tired of supporting them as well as yourself. Thanks for the post. Opinion stated. Done!
huh

Park Hills, MO

#13 Feb 2, 2013
Oh but I thought u just built your own house lol, your children that didn't give u a fee ride are growing up in that home. Sure ur 2nd baby daddy just built a house and let u and your other kid stay there. Lol sorry if I'm hitting the nail on the head. But if you wanna move to where white trash is more upstanding then be my guest. But please don't have anymore children while you live in the united states, I'm sure we are all tired of supporting them as well as yourself. Thanks for the post. Opinion stated. Done!
My first baby daddy? What f*** Is your problem? Seeing as I only have one child and I'm not pregnant then I only have one "baby daddy" and he is my husband. Have you ever heard of a starter house. That's what this is. Before I had my daughter and when I first started college we built it. Now that we are both established we plan on moving.
huh

Park Hills, MO

#14 Feb 2, 2013
Absolutely none of that is relevant to be so how is this part of this topic?
GodIsGood

United States

#15 Feb 2, 2013
Who would want to bring another kid into this world! Look at our "President"!! Muslim monkey who is the anti christ!!!! Do a life a favor and dont reproduce
Baby

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Feb 3, 2013
GodIsGood wrote:
Who would want to bring another kid into this world! Look at our "President"!! Muslim monkey who is the anti christ!!!! Do a life a favor and dont reproduce
It's PEOPLE like YOU that shouldn't REPRODUCE!!!God Is Good but you are IGNORANT!!!YOUR one of the IDIOTS I mentioned earlier. I wouldn't allow my CHILD around YOU!!!
lol

Bonne Terre, MO

#17 Feb 3, 2013
mom wrote:
Should I have another baby?
Want some help getting knocked up?
mom

Park Hills, MO

#18 Feb 3, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Want some help getting knocked up?
Uh no thank you. I don't want herpes.
lol

Bonne Terre, MO

#19 Feb 4, 2013
mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh no thank you. I don't want herpes.
I don't have herpes...wait, is that the one that makes it burn while I pee? I have that one. So where do you want to meet up and get this party started?
truth be known

Farmington, MO

#20 Feb 11, 2013
mom wrote:
<quoted text>Lol wow, where do I start off? I never once explained my life but you seem to think you have it all down. Let me educate you. I am married, have been for 4 years. I don't go to the bar, smoke or drink. I have gone and completed college without a child in the picture yet so according to your standards my education wasn't free either. And I just built my own house. Also, I've never been handed anything free so your lack of grammar cannot be justified by your neglect of a handout.
The white trash of the blog has been told. Good job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
smoking ban 40 min carla 29
News Farmington man dies following shooting (Aug '09) 4 hr rebecca Pierce Adams 20
PLC Power line consultants in doe run (Sep '13) 5 hr ToniMichelle37 6
Farmington Pet Adoption Center hires CRIMINALS! (Aug '14) 5 hr Karly640 33
Jessica Means 11 hr Basketball Friend 2
Joel Kessler 12 hr Sarah 2
New Drive-in Theater 13 hr The Old Man 22
More from around the web

Farmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]