Comments
21 - 29 of 29 Comments Last updated Nov 20, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
please keep ur kids away

United States

#22 Nov 12, 2012
please to everyone plz just keep ur kids away from this man his name is donald brittian moore i was his daughter he rapped me if hes gonna do that hell do it to anyone plz keep ur self and children safe PLEASE!!!!!!! by the way he lives on pine st. in boone terre in a trailer park!!!!
kayla barlow

United States

#23 Nov 12, 2012
I couldnt imagine what u have went threw. Someone needs to go beat his ass!!! Im a victim of a wrong turn to east stl. My car was stolen i walked the streets of east stl til 6am. But bad stuff was happening to us locked n the basement. Thank god i kneed him n the balls n got the other one off my cuz. We huddled six seven fences. I pushed her n someones bushes while i had behind
kayla barlow

United States

#24 Nov 12, 2012
The garage a woman looked out the door then closed it. Then the six or seven black guys came running up the sidewalk. We got split up her n the others made it home safe that night. As far as my situation it got worse until 6am. The lord was with me and thank god i lived. What im trying to say i do understand its a horriable tramatic events n all of us victims. N theropy still doesnt heal the emotions we have from these things.
confused

Bonne Terre, MO

#25 Nov 12, 2012
kayla barlow wrote:
The garage a woman looked out the door then closed it. Then the six or seven black guys came running up the sidewalk. We got split up her n the others made it home safe that night. As far as my situation it got worse until 6am. The lord was with me and thank god i lived. What im trying to say i do understand its a horriable tramatic events n all of us victims. N theropy still doesnt heal the emotions we have from these things.
You were held prisoner and raped in east st. louis?
kayla barlow

United States

#26 Nov 12, 2012
2007 two weeks til i graduated.. there were actually two other girls two. Them n my cuz got a ride home. While i was forced to walk the streets til 6am along with getting locked n another house. Made it out took a ride down the highway. Found the only white dude(no im still not rasists) but immediatly felt safe n it all hit me. N i called n got a ride home from my sister. Alot more than that just felt i s
proceed with caution

Bonne Terre, MO

#28 Nov 16, 2012
kayla barlow wrote:
2007 two weeks til i graduated.. there were actually two other girls two. Them n my cuz got a ride home. While i was forced to walk the streets til 6am along with getting locked n another house. Made it out took a ride down the highway. Found the only white dude(no im still not rasists) but immediatly felt safe n it all hit me. N i called n got a ride home from my sister. Alot more than that just felt i s
Did you call the cops?
kayla barlow

United States

#29 Nov 16, 2012
Yeah b4 my car n phone was stolen. They didnt even want to come help. My cuz n grandparents went up n filled out a police report about it and the car being stolen a week later. They didnt do anything they didnt care. Thats the way it works up there. Im just thankful God walked me threw and i made it home. I just thought i should share my story esp for the young ladies. Its still bothers me what happened. I felt disgusted with myself for a long time. Before ppl are quick to judge others they truely need to walk a mile in others shoes. Then maybe others would understand why ppl are the way they are.
llcoolj

Bellevue, WA

#30 Nov 19, 2012
watch abneys
slammer

United States

#31 Nov 20, 2012
Mother of 2 wrote:
Did anyone even notice or read? This girl was not molested, she was RAPED, big difference and became pregnant by the rapist who could also be her father. Patty: I hope you find the help that you need. Don't ever feel like it's your fault. I have been through both and it makes you feel like you could have done something to stop it. Don't let it take over. You CAN be strong. Stay safe.
And let Jesus help

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 min DebraE 2,002
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 33 min RNC Rightwing NUT... 96,452
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 1 hr guest 248
Kristy Cuningham arrested again 5 hr HAHA 32
female WRX 12 hr bikestud 13
kayla Lore friend 12 hr confused 3
Stolen money 12 hr reallady!? 7
•••

Flash Flood Watch for St Francois County was issued at September 01 at 8:39PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Farmington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Farmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Farmington News, Events & Info