newsflash

Bonne Terre, MO

#1 Aug 26, 2012
What Do You Guys Think About Him? Ive Heard Hes A Really Fun Guy But Also Ive Heard He Can Be A Bitch?? Fill Me In
omg - really

Farmington, MO

#2 Aug 26, 2012
Justin is great. He's gay so of course like ne female he can be bitchy! But he's also nice, funny, fun to b around, and helps were ever he can.
love him

Park Hills, MO

#3 Aug 27, 2012
Justin freaking amazing, he has his "bitchy" moments but who doesn't, hes very fun to be around and when you get alcohol in him hes a riot hands down life of the party, i don't know many people who don't like him besides other queers only cause they are jealous of his fabulousness!!!
Sxy&IKnwIt

United States

#4 Aug 28, 2012
He needs to let his head unwell and air out because that mofo thinks he's hot an is totally not, shit at least have a pretty face and lose some weight off that fat ass body lmao, So as far as what I think of him, I think he's a waste of space and Fat thinks he knows it all queer that can't keep a boyfriend to save his life!!!
omg - really

United States

#5 Aug 28, 2012
Justin actaully has lost weight! And he isn't ugly, unless he being goofy and making faces...
Sxy&IKnwIt

United States

#6 Aug 29, 2012
omg - really wrote:
Justin actaully has lost weight! And he isn't ugly, unless he being goofy and making faces...
well then I'd say your blind and need glasses or something and what part has he lost weight in lmao I'm the prettiest and most liked queer around. If u can back him up then by all means do so but until then I will keep bringing the bitch down
omg - really

United States

#7 Aug 29, 2012
How have u not noticed he has lost some wieght? And who cares if he can't keep a relationship? Most women can't do that either... and being gay and being heavy adds a lot of self conscious issues to alot of men and women...most people have to act and think they are better then everyone else because of people like u, who try and bring them down. If u don't like him then leave him alone. No one cares how gorgeous u think u are or may actually be.. u have an ugly heart and ur concieted, id rather be around someone who actually cares about peolple and not them selves... if u hate him so much why don't u confront him?
the1andonly<3

United States

#8 Sep 1, 2012
Justin is sexy awesome and the best friend n e one could ever ask for he is so above n e one that says negative things about people on a fucking lame ass website grow up get a job a hobby or something for real !!!! Lmao n e one who has the time to just get on the Internet and bash people is a POS in my book and isn't worth his time n e way love u Justin xoxo
Jennifer

Bonne Terre, MO

#9 Sep 3, 2012
Oh my gosh. First of all, Sxy&IknwIt, if you don't like Justin, which is my brother, then why are you reading and keeping up with a topic about him? Obviously you have some problems with yourself to "try" to bring Justin down. Justin has been called names like that before by ignorant people that didnt have lives, so it's not going to be a suprize to him. If you are perfect how about you tell us your real name so we can judge you. Obviously Justin is very well liked because every person on here has something good to say about him but you. I guarantee he has way more friends than you ever have had, because you are a rude ignorant person. Justin can't keep a bf because he wont put up with liars, or cheaters, or bums like he has before. So before you think you know everything about someone you dont even like, do your homework next time.:) Good day.
Jennifer

Bonne Terre, MO

#10 Sep 3, 2012
Also, Justin may act like he thinks he is all hot. But I live with him, plus I'm his real sister, so I know how he really feels. Just like everyone. He has his insecurities, but he doesn't ever show them.
Robert Barton

Virginia Beach, VA

#11 Sep 3, 2012
Oh, Justin... Once upon a time, I did not like him so much. That was when I was very young, and so was he. We were both very immature, and that is a very important quality to not like. As the years passed, and I was around Justin every single day, I watched him turn into a wonderful guy. Justin is flawed, and he is not for everyone, just like every last one of us. There are people who dislike me to their core, and I like to believe I am a pretty good person. Justin is kind, he is funny, and above all else, he is a caring and compassionate friend. You would be lucky to have Justin in your life, to be very honest. He brings a lot of joy to everyone. To sit here behind a pen name with no intention to reveal your true identity, and say the things you have, is not worth the comments you've received. If your arguments as to why Justin is a "bad person" reflect upon such shallow excuses, such as his weight or your opinion of his looks, that says not a thing about Justin. Rather, it sys everything anyone could ever want to know about yourself. But maybe that is why you hide behind this fake name? You don't want people to see how shallow and disrespectful you are. And maybe I'm wrong? Maybe all of your friends, cause you claim to be the prettiest and most liked, know exactly who you are. Maybe they do know that you are this terrible person who aims to tear others down because of their looks. And in that case, I pitty them for surrounding themselves with such fake and horrible humans in their life. My goal here is not to tear you down, like you so clearly love to do. My goal here is to let anyone here know that Justin is not these things. Justin is kind, Justin is funny, Justin is a good friend. And if you were to make a choice, a choice to become friends with "the prettiest and most liked queer" or the one who is accused of being a bad person because he is heavier than the "pretty" one, I hope you make the right choice. I could never imagine befriending someone who says such hateful things. And that's one reason I absolutely love Justin, he cares, he doesn't judge others because of their looks, but rather on their character. Justin, I love you, and I value our friendship. It doesn't matter if you were 100lbs or 1,000lbs. <3
Jennifer

Bonne Terre, MO

#12 Sep 3, 2012
I just adore you Robert. :) To the core.
side spankk

Bellevue, WA

#13 Sep 3, 2012
Justin...Yur smokn' hott baby! ;-) Jus addn' a few more to the fan club is all! Xoxoxo

Since: Jan 12

Bellevue, WA

#14 Sep 16, 2012
[QUOTE who="Sxy&IKnwIt" ]He needs to let his head unwell and air out because that mofo thinks he's hot an is totally not, shit at least have a pretty face and lose some weight off that fat ass body lmao, So as far as what I think of him, I think he's a waste of space and Fat thinks he knows it all queer that can't keep a boyfriend to save his life!!![/QUOTE] justin is an awsome person n fyi he has lost alot of weight n u r just flat out ignorant. Justin is a sweet heart n 1 of my best friends. That guy would do anything for anyone for the ppl he loves. But for ppl like u screw u. Just is beautiful inside n out. Just cuz ur jealous dont mean u should b hatin on good honest ppl.

Since: Jan 12

Bellevue, WA

#15 Sep 16, 2012
justin is a great friend n hes adorable n anybody who says different will hear from me. That boy doesnt bother anyone unless they mess w him. He is the sweetest friend ever. So what if he dont have a boyfriend right now. He deserves somebody great who will treat him good like he deserves.
the1andonly<3

United States

#16 Sep 18, 2012
Get em Jennifer lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roseners 14 hr Just curious 1
Ciara Thome (Feb '12) 20 hr Guest 27
Cody halbrook (Jan '13) Sun Atl13 16
New Catfish Kettle Sun Keith 1
Haunted Sat Boogaloo 19
Trimfoot Jan 23 taterm 5
advice Jan 23 Guest 8
Farmington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Farmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?