Kenny

United States

#71859 Nov 22, 2012
Why the hell are you all on this damn topic!!??!!?? It's not 2010. Create a new topic. Seriously.
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Sparta, MO

#71860 Nov 22, 2012
whos the Empty Chair Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's Norton!
Happy Thanksgiving
You lie!!!!
You_are_NOT_Lyin g

Sparta, MO

#71861 Nov 22, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You blaspheme God and then you expect him to hear your prayers and thanksgivings! Good Luck! Remember, you are an atheist! You should be hopeing that the corruption in this government doesn't get worse than it is. Have fun while you can but I think this last laugh will be on the Liberals who don't have a clue. The intelligent conversation on here is not by any Liberal. Such as, the one you posted that was stupid and ignorant and poorly written!(Ignorance is not knowing what you are talking about) Just in case you didn't know that.
CHEERS!
Great post!!!
Norton the FOOL od SATAN

Saint Louis, MO

#71862 Nov 23, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You blaspheme God and then you expect him to hear your prayers and thanksgivings! Good Luck! Remember, you are an atheist! You should be hopeing that the corruption in this government doesn't get worse than it is. Have fun while you can but I think this last laugh will be on the Liberals who don't have a clue. The intelligent conversation on here is not by any Liberal. Such as, the one you posted that was stupid and ignorant and poorly written!(Ignorance is not knowing what you are talking about) Just in case you didn't know that.
CHEERS!
Norton Just in case you didn't know ...
You're Totally-Full-of-Shit!!!!

The reason that Romney didn't get elected, is the same reason you will NEVER be Raptured...they are false dreams and have nothing to do with God ...Just like your claim to be a Christian.

Norton you are the Tool-FOOL of SATAN

God Bless
CHEERS!
GOP Thanksgiving Wish

Saint Louis, MO

#71863 Nov 23, 2012
Sarah Palin And The Greatest Turkey-Related Disaster In The History Of Politics

For one day each year, the turkey gets its time to shine. While most of that shining is done quite literally, as the glazed centerpiece of Thanksgiving feasts around the nation, a few fortunate fowl are granted pardons and given a chance to live out their not-so-long lives in greener pastures, awkwardly bobbing their heads, crying gobble-gobble and whatever else it is that turkeys do.

Those symbolic pardons may make the turkey eaters among us feel somewhat better about stuffing our faces with coma-inducing amounts of gravy-smothered poultry, yet during one such event in 2008, then-Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) managed to tear the mask (or head?) off the whole charade. We'll call it the greatest turkey-related disaster in the history of politics.

Fresh off a defeat in the 2008 presidential election, Palin headed to a turkey farm in her hometown of Wasilla, Alaska, to pardon a local bird -- a common practice among governors.

Palin delivered her prepared remarks over frequent interruptions from clucking birds not as fortunate as the turkey getting the reprieve. She even touted herself as a "friend to all creatures great and small" before posing for a photo op.

What happened next was entirely unexpected. While many had recently learned that Palin could be unpredictable -- even a maverick, perhaps -- Americans couldn't have foreseen her conducting a lengthy on-camera interview while live birds were being fed into a machine of mass turkey murder mere feet behind her.

Palin seemed to unwittingly nail her remarks, commenting on the need to find "levity" in her job as turkey after turkey was decapitated by the metal cone of death in the background. The man shoving the struggling birds into the device even looked up toward Palin and the camera as the governor presciently predicted that the spectacle would invite skepticism.

Although her office later denied that she'd known what was playing out behind her, Palin was reportedly asked if she wanted that particular backdrop for her interview, to which she replied, "No worries."

Oh Republicans ...you just need to stand back and let them self-destruct
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Sparta, MO

#71864 Nov 23, 2012
Norton the FOOL od SATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton Just in case you didn't know ...
You're Totally-Full-of-Shit!!!!
The reason that Romney didn't get elected, is the same reason you will NEVER be Raptured...they are false dreams and have nothing to do with God ...Just like your claim to be a Christian.
Norton you are the Tool-FOOL of SATAN
God Bless
CHEERS!
No matter how many times you change your name, sweetie. You STILL lie! LOL Norton gets to you, and it really tics you off; however, you are still a true progressive liberal and continue to bash, throw out vulgarity, and name calling! LMAO
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Sparta, MO

#71865 Nov 23, 2012
GOP Thanksgiving Wish wrote:
Sarah Palin And The Greatest Turkey-Related Disaster In The History Of Politics
For one day each year, the turkey gets its time to shine. While most of that shining is done quite literally, as the glazed centerpiece of Thanksgiving feasts around the nation, a few fortunate fowl are granted pardons and given a chance to live out their not-so-long lives in greener pastures, awkwardly bobbing their heads, crying gobble-gobble and whatever else it is that turkeys do.
Those symbolic pardons may make the turkey eaters among us feel somewhat better about stuffing our faces with coma-inducing amounts of gravy-smothered poultry, yet during one such event in 2008, then-Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) managed to tear the mask (or head?) off the whole charade. We'll call it the greatest turkey-related disaster in the history of politics.
Fresh off a defeat in the 2008 presidential election, Palin headed to a turkey farm in her hometown of Wasilla, Alaska, to pardon a local bird -- a common practice among governors.
Palin delivered her prepared remarks over frequent interruptions from clucking birds not as fortunate as the turkey getting the reprieve. She even touted herself as a "friend to all creatures great and small" before posing for a photo op.
What happened next was entirely unexpected. While many had recently learned that Palin could be unpredictable -- even a maverick, perhaps -- Americans couldn't have foreseen her conducting a lengthy on-camera interview while live birds were being fed into a machine of mass turkey murder mere feet behind her.
Palin seemed to unwittingly nail her remarks, commenting on the need to find "levity" in her job as turkey after turkey was decapitated by the metal cone of death in the background. The man shoving the struggling birds into the device even looked up toward Palin and the camera as the governor presciently predicted that the spectacle would invite skepticism.
Although her office later denied that she'd known what was playing out behind her, Palin was reportedly asked if she wanted that particular backdrop for her interview, to which she replied, "No worries."
Oh Republicans ...you just need to stand back and let them self-destruct
Liar! LMAO
You _are_STILL_Lying

Saint Louis, MO

#71866 Nov 23, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
I think I have gotten to you, baby!!! You want me to be queer for you, precious? Are you gay? You like to ride the high hard one, baby?:) Show me some of that manly progressive liberal name calling, sugar! LOL
You _are_STILL_Lying

Saint Louis, MO

#71867 Nov 23, 2012
You_are_STILL_Lying wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how many times you change your name, sweetie. You STILL lie! LOL Norton gets to you, and it really tics you off; however, you are still a true progressive liberal and continue to bash, throw out vulgarity, and name calling! LMAO
Good name calling, doll!:)
I like you using my name. It let's me know you really like me, honey!:)
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Branson, MO

#71868 Nov 23, 2012
You _are_STILL_Lying wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I have gotten to you, baby!!! You want me to be queer for you, precious? Are you gay? You like to ride the high hard one, baby?:) Show me some of that manly progressive liberal name calling, sugar! LOL
Hey, baby! Good to see you again!:) I don't mind at all you using my name on here, but I prefer your vulgarity and progressive liberal name calling! Give me some of your manly putdowns, honey!:)
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Saint Louis, MO

#71869 Nov 23, 2012
You_are_NOT_Lying wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post!!!
Liar! LMAO
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Branson, MO

#71870 Nov 23, 2012
You _are_STILL_Lying wrote:
<quoted text>
Good name calling, doll!:)
I like you using my name. It let's me know you really like me, honey!:)
NICE, baby!!! Looks like you and I have ran off most of the so-called debaters! LMAO This is fun, sweetie!:)
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Branson, MO

#71871 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Liar! LMAO
Sweet, honey!:)
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Branson, MO

#71872 Nov 23, 2012
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
First you exaggerate, then deny it, then exaggerate again. Your equilibrium must be off kelter from all the spinning you do.
Yes! Time will tell, lol...
Are you experienced with an "off kilter" equilibrium, sweetie? LOL Now, SLAM me, honey! LOL
Obama most dangerous

United States

#71873 Nov 23, 2012
Just think,
The Muslim Brother Hood in Egypt, Obama's new buddies are currently following an Obamination dream. The libs will be the 1st to riot.......
Really

Camdenton, MO

#71874 Nov 23, 2012
You folks do realize that the election is over and life will now go on whether we like it or not. Don't you have families and hobbies and desires and a life?
Norton is a BIG PHARISEE

Saint Louis, MO

#71875 Nov 23, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
Free
I freely express my divine nature.
Beyond the categories of nationality, race or religion, people are more similar than different. We all laugh and cry, we all love. We seek freedom and joy, and we seek to know and connect with the God of our understanding as best we can.
Yet while our oneness connects us, every person lives as an individual expression of the Divine, and we are free to express our divine nature in our own unique way.
When I embrace compassion, I free myself from judgment. As I seek opportunities to serve, I free myself from selfishness. In finding ways to share, I free myself from lack. When I see God within myself, I find God as the essence of all, and I am free to love fully.
There is no longer Jew or Greek, there is no longer slave or free, there is no longer male and female; for all of you are one in Christ Jesus.—Galatians 3:28
DAN Trailer Park Prophet

Saint Louis, MO

#71876 Nov 23, 2012
Obama most dangerous wrote:
Just think,
The Muslim Brother Hood in Egypt, Obama's new buddies are currently following an Obamination dream. The libs will be the 1st to riot.......
?????

Get off drugs...get off Topix ...get a job ...get out of your moms trailer ...then try to get a life!!!!

You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Saint Louis, MO

#71877 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Are you experienced with an "off kilter" equilibrium, sweetie? LOL Now, SLAM me, honey! LOL
Sweet, honey!:)
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Branson, MO

#71878 Nov 23, 2012
DAN Trailer Park Prophet wrote:
<quoted text>
?????
Get off drugs...get off Topix ...get a job ...get out of your moms trailer ...then try to get a life!!!!
This coming from someone who just quoted the Bible! LMAO Typical democrat hypocrite!! Bash me, progressive liberal Christian, bash me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
C and C 20 min Cullman 2
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 3 hr OEM Oasis 2,627
prostitution (Jun '13) 6 hr Afriend 23
Farmington High School Sports (Feb '06) 10 hr Whatever 3
Dustin tongay (Sep '13) 20 hr brittany 9
neeley snitch Sun foul 4
worst jobs worked in farmington,missouri (Sep '10) Sun Rick 128
•••
•••
•••