Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Whos The Empty Chair NOW

Saint Charles, MO

#71803 Nov 20, 2012
Liberal Lex wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, he stole it by making the GOP look like the party of ignorant, uneducated, uninformed, sexist, racist, flip flopper, hypocrites!
Oh wait, they did all that without his help.
Maybe he didn't steal it, as much as they gave it away.
Game OVER Point!!!!!
liberal

Saint Louis, MO

#71804 Nov 20, 2012
Come on
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Ozark, MO

#71805 Nov 20, 2012
You_are_STILL_Lying wrote:
<quoted text>
You DEFINITELY lied on this one!!! LMAO
Tell me some more lies! I get turned on just reading your posts, honey!!! "Common for males"? Are you saying you are not manly? Are you getting a sex change, love?
LMAO Talk vulgar to me, bash me, give me what you have, you studly gender transforming NeoCON!
LMAO
Hey, baby! Glad I make such an impression on you that you still use my name!:) You are the BEST At least you did change some of the words, even though it is still considered plagiarism! LOL Bash me, baby, bash me! LMAO
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Ozark, MO

#71806 Nov 20, 2012
Whos The Empty Chair NOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Game OVER Point!!!!!
Agree! Game OVER point...for ALL, love!!! LOL
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Ozark, MO

#71807 Nov 20, 2012
Liberal Lex wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, he stole it by making the GOP look like the party of ignorant, uneducated, uninformed, sexist, racist, flip flopper, hypocrites!
Oh wait, they did all that without his help.
Maybe he didn't steal it, as much as they gave it away.
I like you adjectives, honey! You are awesome at bashing people. That's the liberal progressive way! LMAO According to Obama, there is NO WAY they did that on their own! LOL
The Illegal Muslim Prez

Ozark, MO

#71808 Nov 20, 2012
Massive Voter Fraud Across The U.S.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/massive-vote...

Poll Watcher: Massive Voter Fraud In VA Radio station WMAL listener Dara Fox talks about witnessing voter...
http://www.westernjournalism.com/poll-watcher...

Obama Stole The Election With Massive Voter Fraud Barack Obama won the election on November 6 with massive...
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-stole-...

Obama Campaign Gears Up For Massive Voter Fraud Charlie Rangel, flanked by high-level Democrats, recently strutted up to...
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-campai...

Obama, Holder Push For Massive Voter Fraud Chaim Ben Pesach of the Jewish Task Force points out...
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-holder...

Voter Fraud Could Decide Next Election Reports are coming in that the voter rolls have been...
http://www.westernjournalism.com/voter-fraud-...
Liberal Lex

Farmington, MO

#71811 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>I like you adjectives, honey! You are awesome at bashing people. That's the liberal progressive way! LMAO According to Obama, there is NO WAY they did that on their own! LOL
Good retort from someone with that screen name.(she says sarcastically).

Aww. Did I hurt your feelings? If your going to dish it, be prepared to take it!

Only words with a note of truth, or that your willing to believe, have an ability to hurt sweetie.

Maybe the porch is a better place for you to stay. The kitchen is obviously too hot, and there's no way you'll keep up with even the smallest of dogs.

Unlike businesses not building streets or highways, or city sewer or water systems, or a million other municipal, state, or federal infrastructure projects.

The GOP did build that candidate and campaign.

See what happens when you leave some things up to big private businesses to build and control? You lose.
Liberal Lex

Farmington, MO

#71812 Nov 21, 2012
The Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
Massive Voter Fraud Across The U.S.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/massive-vote...

Poll Watcher: Massive Voter Fraud In VA Radio station WMAL listener Dara Fox talks about witnessing voter...
http://www.westernjournalism.com/poll-watcher...

Obama Stole The Election With Massive Voter Fraud Barack Obama won the election on November 6 with massive...
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-stole-...

Obama Campaign Gears Up For Massive Voter Fraud Charlie Rangel, flanked by high-level Democrats, recently strutted up to...
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-campai...

Obama, Holder Push For Massive Voter Fraud Chaim Ben Pesach of the Jewish Task Force points out...
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-holder...

Voter Fraud Could Decide Next Election Reports are coming in that the voter rolls have been...
http://www.westernjournalism.com/voter-fraud-...
Westernjournalism? Really? Really really really?

That's what you have?

The most blatant right wing propaganda machine in the country? You couldn't even come up with something to add from FOX? By comparison, FOX would be considered not only fair and balanced, but leaning to the left.

And the Onion has a better record for getting the facts straight. Lmao!
Whos The Empty Chair NOW

Saint Charles, MO

#71813 Nov 21, 2012
Since Republican like to live in the PAST They so desperately wanted to believe that in theis election Romney was Reagan....hahahahahaha

There is a election from the past that Romeney election resluts were was like "Humphrey"...the next election will be a Republican "Mondale"

Conservatives now just live in delusion...and Liberals will keep winning elections!

Where is W by the way....hahahahahahahahahahaha
See what happens when you STEAL Elections...you LOSE!

God Bless President Obama... and Nancy Pelosi
yup

Branson, MO

#71814 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
You are new blood to me, sweetie!:) And obviously I AM worth your time, or you wouldn't have responded to me, sugar! And I really like your put downs....you show the true American liberal way, honey! You have some more you want to throw my way? LOL Bring it on, Big Boy!!!! I can handle a man like you, precious!:)
you have got to be a dude. only dude's write like that and think it's an insult or even marginally funny. it all goes back to when you were a little boy and someone made fun of you by calling you a little girl. that set in your mind the concept that it is somehow insulting for a male to call another male sweetie, sugar etc... but it also covers up a different, deeper concept.

that you secretly liked being called a little girl. that you secretly want a "Big Boy" (which by your capitalization makes big boy very significant) to call honey, sweetie, and sugar. it's ok, though. this is America, where people fought and died for your freedom to put on a dress and make sweet gay love to whomever you want to. precious.
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Willow Springs, MO

#71815 Nov 21, 2012
Liberal Lex wrote:
<quoted text>
Good retort from someone with that screen name.(she says sarcastically).
Aww. Did I hurt your feelings? If your going to dish it, be prepared to take it!
Only words with a note of truth, or that your willing to believe, have an ability to hurt sweetie.
Maybe the porch is a better place for you to stay. The kitchen is obviously too hot, and there's no way you'll keep up with even the smallest of dogs.
Unlike businesses not building streets or highways, or city sewer or water systems, or a million other municipal, state, or federal infrastructure projects.
The GOP did build that candidate and campaign.
See what happens when you leave some things up to big private businesses to build and control? You lose.
Hurt me, baby, hurt me! LOL We need MORE government, don't we, sweetie? LMAO Would you mind using more progressive liberal vulgarity and putdowns when you reply, PLEASE? You know thats the liberal way, honey! LMAO
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Willow Springs, MO

#71816 Nov 21, 2012
Whos The Empty Chair NOW wrote:
Since Republican like to live in the PAST They so desperately wanted to believe that in theis election Romney was Reagan....hahahahahaha
There is a election from the past that Romeney election resluts were was like "Humphrey"...the next election will be a Republican "Mondale"
Conservatives now just live in delusion...and Liberals will keep winning elections!
Where is W by the way....hahahahahahahahahahaha
See what happens when you STEAL Elections...you LOSE!
God Bless President Obama... and Nancy Pelosi
Let's live in the past, sweetie! Tell me how everything is Bush's fault!!! Lay it on me thick, sweetie. You ARE thick, right? LOL Give me some good old fashioned progressive lies and vulgarity! You can do it, love! LOL
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Willow Springs, MO

#71817 Nov 21, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
you have got to be a dude. only dude's write like that and think it's an insult or even marginally funny. it all goes back to when you were a little boy and someone made fun of you by calling you a little girl. that set in your mind the concept that it is somehow insulting for a male to call another male sweetie, sugar etc... but it also covers up a different, deeper concept.
that you secretly liked being called a little girl. that you secretly want a "Big Boy" (which by your capitalization makes big boy very significant) to call honey, sweetie, and sugar. it's ok, though. this is America, where people fought and died for your freedom to put on a dress and make sweet gay love to whomever you want to. precious.
Awe, you can think of me as a man if you want, baby!!! I like how you have summarized me, too! Are you a psychotherapist? If not, you should be. You are really good at analyzing people. The only thing I would ask you to do is use more vulgarity, put downs, and name calling. THAT'S the progressive liberal way! You can do it, sugar! Drive it home and go deep on me! ROFLMAO
yup

Branson, MO

#71818 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
Awe, you can think of me as a man if you want, baby!!! I like how you have summarized me, too! Are you a psychotherapist? If not, you should be. You are really good at analyzing people. The only thing I would ask you to do is use more vulgarity, put downs, and name calling. THAT'S the progressive liberal way! You can do it, sugar! Drive it home and go deep on me! ROFLMAO
so do you actually have a point, or just these passive-aggressive name calling and put-downs. it's called hypocrisy. and I didn't put you down at all, just pointed out your insecurities.

Just like Romney, all you have is platitudes and rhetoric. When pressed to provide facts or a plan? More platitudes and rhetoric.
Alex Jones

Branson, MO

#71819 Nov 21, 2012
Liberal Lex wrote:
<quoted text>
Westernjournalism? Really? Really really really?
That's what you have?
The most blatant right wing propaganda machine in the country? You couldn't even come up with something to add from FOX? By comparison, FOX would be considered not only fair and balanced, but leaning to the left.
And the Onion has a better record for getting the facts straight. Lmao!
Western Journalism is the greatest anti-reptiloid website out there!(besides mine of course, for only a small fee, you learn the truth)
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Willow Springs, MO

#71820 Nov 21, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
so do you actually have a point, or just these passive-aggressive name calling and put-downs. it's called hypocrisy. and I didn't put you down at all, just pointed out your insecurities.
Just like Romney, all you have is platitudes and rhetoric. When pressed to provide facts or a plan? More platitudes and rhetoric.
Do you have some points, sweetie?:) Why are you talking about Romney? He lost, remember? LMAO How telling me just how great the messiah Obama is! And you can also tell me how good you are, as well! ROFL
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Willow Springs, MO

#71821 Nov 21, 2012
Alex Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Western Journalism is the greatest anti-reptiloid website out there!(besides mine of course, for only a small fee, you learn the truth)
How much do you charge, sweetie? I don't think you have your own website. You are lying, dear! But lying is the progressive liberal way! LMAO
Obama most dangerous

United States

#71822 Nov 21, 2012
What's good is bad.
What's bad is good.
The liberal far left way.
We must resist this new norm.
Make America prosper and grow.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#71823 Nov 21, 2012
All you Libs that think Obama is so great will get your education one day real soon and I don't want to hear your whinning. Your rose-colored glasses are about to come off. What idiots we have in this government!

CHEERS!

Since: Feb 11

United States

#71824 Nov 21, 2012
REMEMBER folks, that LIEbral commie Obama quadrupled the deficit:

Wow, this is a rather surprising data point:“From fiscal 2009 to fiscal 2012, the deficit shrank 3.1 percentage points, from 10.1% to 7.0% of GDP.”

It is even more surprising when you consider its source is the usually conservative Investors’ Business Daily! Here is a longer excerpt:

Believe it or not, the federal deficit has fallen faster over the past three years than it has in any such stretch since demobilization from World War II.

In fact, outside of that post-WWII era, the only time the deficit has fallen faster was when the economy relapsed in 1937, turning the Great Depression into a decade-long affair.

If U.S. history offers any guide, we are already testing the speed limits of a fiscal consolidation that doesn’t risk backfiring. That’s why the best way to address the fiscal cliff likely is to postpone it.

Yet more proof that the fiscal cliff is a manufactured crisis of minimal importance.

http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/

///

that's the conservative Business Insider's word.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Veronica Lenz Clubb 5 hr Doctor Phil 28
Slore @ Stix (Apr '13) 13 hr guest 77
free kittens Thu Duh 3
cassandra woods aka red Thu Brian 2
So how many kkk members are in this town? (Jun '15) Wed Just a Tumbleweed 63
I voted for Trump Wed Brian 64
STIX N STEINS made for tv? (Aug '15) Wed spell check 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmington Mortgages