“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

#71753 Nov 19, 2012
GOP Death Spiral wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep Chilli...the RepubliCANT's have competely LOST IT...anyway you can look at it...no pretending now,they are lying and dying!!!!!!!!
I'm enjoying watching these NeoCONs death spasm's
hahahahaha
That is all it amounts to is people that called everyone else crazy, melting down and showing us who really is crazy. Again.

I was reminded of Dawgs quote about telling a lie often enough it becomes the truth. A friend and I were visiting and he mentioned the oft quoted comment about how Obama's birth certificate contains the description African American when that phrase wasn't invented until a few years later. My thought that even though this evidence showed Obama wasn't born here, it didn't matter to him. I didn't know how to tell him that the description "African American" is not found anywhere on Obama's birth certificate. He is intelligent and educated, yet the repeating of a lie got by his defenses and became part of his knowledge about the President. Even now, the extreme, hardcore right is practicing the lie and repeat game in hopes that it will get enough believing any new lies for 2016. That and I truly think some of them are just mentally ill.

Threats pending

#71754 Nov 19, 2012
My thought that even though this evidence showed Obama wasn't born here, it didn't matter to him.

For those that aren't intelligent enough to recognize a mistake in a post, I will herewith make a correction. I know many neoconservatives won't understand the admission of a mistake and correction of it, but it is what normal people do.

The line should have been written; "He thought that even though this evidence showed Obama wasn't born here, it didn't matter to him."

Just in case, I will mention that I do accept all the evidence that shows Obama's correct birth as being in the United States. I have seen no substantive evidence that refutes this. It was no Freudian mistake, just a simple contextual error that low brows will run with.
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Ozark, MO

#71755 Nov 19, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>That is all it amounts to is people that called everyone else crazy, melting down and showing us who really is crazy. Again.
I was reminded of Dawgs quote about telling a lie often enough it becomes the truth. A friend and I were visiting and he mentioned the oft quoted comment about how Obama's birth certificate contains the description African American when that phrase wasn't invented until a few years later. My thought that even though this evidence showed Obama wasn't born here, it didn't matter to him. I didn't know how to tell him that the description "African American" is not found anywhere on Obama's birth certificate. He is intelligent and educated, yet the repeating of a lie got by his defenses and became part of his knowledge about the President. Even now, the extreme, hardcore right is practicing the lie and repeat game in hopes that it will get enough believing any new lies for 2016. That and I truly think some of them are just mentally ill.
You silly goose....Obama won't be running in 2016, so his fake birth certificate won't matter anymore! LMAO It's cool you like to talk about it though! Why do you feel the need to defend it? If it's a lie, then there IS no defense!! LMAO But you are good at lying, so naturally you WOULD feel the need to defend it! Lie some more to me, sweetie! Pour some sugar on me....in the name of love, baby! LMAO
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Ozark, MO

#71756 Nov 19, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
My thought that even though this evidence showed Obama wasn't born here, it didn't matter to him.
For those that aren't intelligent enough to recognize a mistake in a post, I will herewith make a correction. I know many neoconservatives won't understand the admission of a mistake and correction of it, but it is what normal people do.
The line should have been written; "He thought that even though this evidence showed Obama wasn't born here, it didn't matter to him."
Just in case, I will mention that I do accept all the evidence that shows Obama's correct birth as being in the United States. I have seen no substantive evidence that refutes this. It was no Freudian mistake, just a simple contextual error that low brows will run with.
Liar liar, pants on fire! LMAO Bash me like you use to, baby!:)
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Ozark, MO

#71757 Nov 19, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
If it's evidence, then it is PROOF!!!! LMAO

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/eviden...

You might want to retract your statement, love!:) You don't want your liberal buddies disowning you! ROFL
dem or repub

United States

#71758 Nov 19, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Happy birthday. Some people do. I don't subscribe to either party. You don't have to committ to one either. There are issues like the 2nd Amendment that I am very conservative about, while there are other issues like the a government safety net that I would be called liberal for.

I am against religion being brought into politics and my take is that there are a small, powerful and significant part of the Republican party that would just as soon establish a Christian theocracy in this country. Despite my beliefs, I find this wrong and against what our founders sought to build.

Your views will change as you get older as well. Oddly, I was very conservative at your age and have drifted to the middle since. This is not common for males and usually men tend to become more conservative as they age.

For me the bottom line is that I don't see government as a panacea, but I do recognize the value that it has given us. People want guarantees and there are none.

Hope that helps for whatever it was worth.
Thanks!!

Threats pending

#71759 Nov 19, 2012
dem or repub wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!!
You're welcome.

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#71760 Nov 19, 2012
I don't have my original birth certificate, I'm a little worried I might have been placed as an infant as a communist plant.
GOPs Death Spiral

Saint Louis, MO

#71761 Nov 19, 2012
There are 3 people who's careers have finally ended on November 6, 2012. Karl Rove, Newt Gingrich and Grover Norquist.

The threat signing a pledge to American's for Tax Reform is revealed for what it always was - a paper tiger. 95% of Republicans signed onto this idiocy fearing the loss of money to campaign for their election, so they signed got the money and they lost anyway.

We're not in favor of abolishing Norquist. We just want to shrink him down to the size where we can drown him in the bathtub.
GOPs Death Spiral

Saint Louis, MO

#71762 Nov 19, 2012
Well, well, it looks like it's Grover, and not Big Bird, who is possibly getting the ax.
GOPs Death Spiral

Saint Louis, MO

#71763 Nov 19, 2012
Dear Grover ...
Now Who is the poopy head?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha
GOPs Death Spiral

Saint Louis, MO

#71764 Nov 19, 2012
It is high time that America flatly rejected cancers like Grover Norquist in American Politics.

We simply cannot have elected officials taking orders from ideological thugs.

roll over grover its over

Threats pending

#71765 Nov 19, 2012
Tim Wilson wrote:
I don't have my original birth certificate, I'm a little worried I might have been placed as an infant as a communist plant.
What kind of plant? Garden variety or industrial?
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

West Plains, MO

#71766 Nov 19, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of plant? Garden variety or industrial?
Now, Dan....can't you read? They already put an adjective there....COMMUNIST PLANT! Come on, doll, I know you have had a long day, but golly! In addition, you forgot to use vulgarity, sweetie! ROFL
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

West Plains, MO

#71767 Nov 19, 2012
GOPs Death Spiral wrote:
Dear Grover ...
Now Who is the poopy head?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha
Poopy head? You usually are MUCH MORE vulgar than that. What's the problem....have you gotten soft on us? LOL

Threats pending

#71768 Nov 19, 2012
I think that the idea that Hispanics will automatically vote for a candidate just because he is Hispanic is condescending to the Hispanic population of this country.
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#71769 Nov 19, 2012
Been gone for a while and I just now realized how many sick, twisted idiots that are on here. I'm talkin' about Liberals!

I mean people they sound like they have no education at all..........and absolutely no common sense!

CHEERS!
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

West Plains, MO

#71770 Nov 19, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
I think that the idea that Hispanics will automatically vote for a candidate just because he is Hispanic is condescending to the Hispanic population of this country.
You have MUCH wisdom, baby!!!:) Now how about some of that vulgarity, lying, and name calling you are SO GOOD at! LMFAO
You_are_NOT_Lyin g

West Plains, MO

#71771 Nov 19, 2012
Norton wrote:
Been gone for a while and I just now realized how many sick, twisted idiots that are on here. I'm talkin' about Liberals!
I mean people they sound like they have no education at all..........and absolutely no common sense!
CHEERS!
Be careful, Norton, they will start calling you names, throwing out vulgarity at you, and being mean because you disagree with them! LOL
GOPs Death Spiral

Saint Louis, MO

#71774 Nov 20, 2012
Norton wrote:
Been gone for a while and I just now realized how many sick, twisted idiots that are on here. I'm talkin' about CONservatives!
CHEERS!
Well Norton we know you wre NOT Raptured...hahahha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr Ronald 2,863
ob/gyn in st francois county 4 hr slasher 5
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 6 hr grave digger 303
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 9 hr OOTA 528
Amanda Guenther Sat suck it up 3
Mark Sat Will iam 1
Looking to buy house on Maple Ridge Dr Sat me 9
•••
•••
•••