Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#65230 Sep 14, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
Looks like a certain little Neoconservative facist is going berzerk with desperation. Watch this MELTDOWN in progress under its newly minted Topix registered name.
Yes. 12 hours and 265 posts! Since "Smifville" has admitted to being a "JIHADIST," he has certainly been busy.

Because I have been blocked from "judging" comments, I must say:

Brilliant! Helpful! Agree!

#65231 Sep 14, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
Chesterfield rejects Michelle Obama's bid to speak at county school ...
No doubt you are totally afraid that voters will like the First Lady, and vote for her husband.

Surprise! In this case, YOU ARE CORRECT!

Since I am blocked from "judging" comments on Topix, I will judge this one:

False! Wrong! Clueless! Mean! Deceptive! Misleading! Propaganda!

I am surprised that "Smifville" has finally admitted to being a "JIHADIST"! Suspicions confirmed.

#65232 Sep 14, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
Radical Neoconservative MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS!!!
Watch these monkeys fling their feces at your own risk.
RIGHT ON, DFS! I am surprised that "Smifville" has admitted that he is a "JIHADIST"! Suspicions confirmed.

Since I am blocked from "judging" comments on Topix, I must repeat your comment and judge it:

Dawg Delusions

Rock Port, MO

#65233 Sep 14, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. 12 hours and 265 posts! Since "Smifville" has admitted to being a "JIHADIST," he has certainly been busy.
Because I have been blocked from "judging" comments, I must say:
Your President is a terrorist in his own right. There is more than one way to destroy a country.... Dawg you would defend Obama if he came out and admitted he wanted to destroy America.

#65234 Sep 14, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Appropriations Committees Develop the Spending Bills.
But facts often do not find their way into your opinions.
So true. Propagandists have no regard for the truth.

(One exception: "Smifville" has admitted that he is a "JIHADIST." That has been obvious from the start. Finally, our suspicions have been confirmed.)

“DanFromSmithvill e......”

Since: Sep 12

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#65235 Sep 14, 2012
1961 Alumni ROLLA MO wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm saying the school board who refused to have Michelle Obama speak at an assembly are racist! Those adults are the ones who are passing along a message of racism to those children.
I would also venture to say - that had Ann Romney had wanted to speak at an assembly at the same school - she would have been received with open arms, much love & adoration & even presented with the key to the city!!!
Have you ever noticed when kids are little - that white, black, yellow, red or whatever color or race - happily play together. It isn't until later, that these same children learn hate & racism...FROM ADULTS!
What I'm also saying is that you are a RACIST, LOUD MOUTHED, BRAIN-WASHED - LIMBAUGH, BECK, FOX DITTO-HEAD who doesn't have the intelligence to think for him/herself & has to depend on the GOP propaganda machine to tell you how to think!!!
Yes, you are nothing but a modern day "Archie Bunker"...
People like you - is what's wrong with this country!!!
Next time you have a thought....just let it go. You're an ignorant fool.

#65236 Sep 14, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
Survey: One-Third Of Americans In ‘Lower Classes’ Since Obama Took Office
WASHINGTON (CBS WASHINGTON)– In the course of Obama’s presidency, people saying they are in the “lower classes” have risen from one-quarter to one-third of the adult population.
What does self-designation have to do with anyone being in the "lower classes"? That is perception.

What do the income demographics show? Is that self-perception true?

(Thanks for admitting that you are a "JIHADIST," "Smifville"! Suspicions confirmed!)

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#65237 Sep 14, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>Your President is a terrorist in his own right. There is more than one way to destroy a country.... Dawg you would defend Obama if he came out and admitted he wanted to destroy America.
I doubt there is any room for Obama to do that even in the remote chance he wanted to. You guys have that all wrapped up and there is no room for any others to join.

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#65238 Sep 14, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN
Couldn't agree more. Just looked back at all the posts today and not a single one from DumbassDawg, or any of his aliases, worth replying to. Just more of his boring rinse & repeat idiocy.

#65239 Sep 14, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
So true. Propagandists have no regard for the truth.
(One exception: "Smifville" has admitted that he is a "JIHADIST." That has been obvious from the start. Finally, our suspicions have been confirmed.)
Smifville went off the deep end years ago. He has lied his entire life and is now so confused about reality he is telling the truth. At least about his jihadist philosophy.

#65240 Sep 14, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, it will cause Liberals to laugh at those shit for brains idiots who cannot string ten words together that include an opinion grounded in verifiable facts.
That is so true. But at least "Smifville" has finally admitted being a "JIHADIST." Recognition of the problem is the first step to its solution. As a minimum, suspicions have been confirmed.

Since I am blocked from "judging" comments, I judge your comment:

#65241 Sep 14, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time I have a thought....I should just let it go. I AM an ignorant fool.
We have been saying this all along, Dan Mortinsane.

#65242 Sep 14, 2012
Well, looks like Dawg has started Dan Mortinsane on another RAMPAGING SHITFORBRAINS MELTDOWN.

#65243 Sep 14, 2012
Muslim Dicktator Prez wrote:
Wal-Mart Has Cops Remove Children From Property for Singing ‘God Bless America’...
Be careful, "Seymour"! You might get fired from your Walmart greeter job!

#65244 Sep 14, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
You should go watch the Obama documentary "2016". It is definitely an eye-opener to what could very well be his primary motive(s)! Dems and Obama deny the validity, but then you would expect that from them....
Don't forget -- a ticket to "2016" will be given out free with the purchase of a bag of popcorn on Nov. 7 and thereafter.

D'Souza followed P.T. Barnum's advice: There's a Neo-CON born every minute who will pay perfectly good money to read a book or watch a movie, if it is anti-liberal.

#65245 Sep 14, 2012
OBAMA KILLS OUR HEROS wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the children have to be taught imaginary racism and that it can be used as an excuse when you don't like, or agree with, something.
I believe that is called "indoctrination". Thank God an idiot like you isn't in charge of any children.
I must commend you, "Smifville," for at least finally admitting that you are a "JIHADIST"! Suspicions confirmed! Thanks for being truthful!

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#65246 Sep 14, 2012
I see my Topix Bitch, FAGfromSmithville, is sitting right by his welfare computer mass refreshing the page just like I trained the little monkey bitch to do.

At least he isn't out stalking the local park looking for 10 year old boys to molest in his van.

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#65247 Sep 14, 2012
Yellow Dawg FAILURE Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I must commend you, "Smifville," for at least finally admitting that you are a "JIHADIST"! Suspicions confirmed! Thanks for being truthful!
Repeat yourself much? How many times have you said that now today? Clearly my screen name upsets you and is causing you to have an emotional breakdown. Good!! I believe I will keep using it.

Your weak attempt to try and get me to stop using it is just another failure in a long list of Dawg failures. Maybe we should start calling you YDF for Yellow Dawg Failure.

OBAMA LIED and AMERICANS DIED!!!

OBAMA the first ever JIHADIST-IN-CHIEF!

ROFLMAO!!!

#65248 Sep 14, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
Islamic Militant Freed by Obama Now Threatens Attack
Leader Of Iranian-Backed Shia Militia Freed By Obama Admin Threatens To Attack U.S. Interests In Iraq Over Mohammed Film…...
But why are you siding with the Muslim Brotherhood as a self-designated "JIHADIST"?

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#65249 Sep 14, 2012
Euros know Obama has failed

“US President Barack Obama’s Middle East policy is in ruins. Like no president before him, he tried to win over the Arab world. After some initial hesitation, he came out clearly on the side of the democratic revolutions.… In this context, he must accept the fact that he has snubbed old close allies such as Israel, Saudi Arabia and the Egyptian military. And now parts of the freed societies are turning against the country which helped bring them into being. Anti-Americanism in the Arab world has even increased to levels greater than in the Bush era. It’s a bitter outcome for Obama.”

“Obama was naive to believe that one only needed to adopt a new tone and show more respect in order to dispel deep-seated reservations about the free world. In practice, the policies of the Obama administration in the region were not as naive as they may have seemed at times, and the Americans have always been much more involved in the Middle East than the passive Europeans. But Washington has provided the image of a distracted superpower in the process of decline to the societies there. This image of weakness is being exploited by Salafists and al-Qaida, who are active in North Africa from Somalia to Mali.”

“One thing is clear: If jihadists believe they can attack American installations and kill an ambassador on the anniversary of Sept. 11, then America’s deterrent power has declined considerably. For a superpower, it is not enough just to want to be loved. You have to scare the bad guys to keep them in check.”

http://www.michaelsavage.wnd.com/2012/09/euro...

THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN'T FIGURE OUT THAT OBAMA HAS FAILED ARE THE ANTI-AMERICAN MUSLIM LOVING LEFT WING SHIT-FOR-BREAINS HERE IN THIS COUNTRY

OBAMA LIED and OUR HEROS DIED!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
carrieann williams (May '15) 10 hr Realtalk 6
Jones Roofing (Apr '15) 23 hr Not a stand up co... 6
Farmington Children's Home (Sep '13) Mon Eightysixya 33
Lunch Break 1 15 16 Mar 26 Walter G 2
Veronica Lenz Clubb (Jan '16) Mar 26 Walter G 75
Best tattoo shop Mar 26 quest 2
I still love you (Mar '16) Mar 25 Walter G 19

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance