Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#57916 Jul 9, 2012
country folk wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to any factcheck group and you'll find that Romney did not outsource and did not bankrupt any company. He does not have secret offshore accounts and he does not care if anyone knows about them. He wants tax cuts for CORPORATIONS because none of us work for POOR people. You must be kidding!
No. Bain Capital did those dirty deeds. While Romney was running Bain Capital.

Here is a quotation from a June 21 "Washington Post" article: "Mitt Romney’s financial company, Bain Capital, invested in a series of firms that specialized in relocating jobs done by American workers to new facilities in low-wage countries like China and India.

"During the nearly 15 years that Romney was actively involved in running Bain, a private equity firm that he founded, it owned companies that were pioneers in the practice of shipping work from the United States to overseas call centers and factories making computer components, according to filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission."

And if Romney doesn't care about his income tax forms and does not care if anyone knows about his secret offshore bank accounts, why hasn't he released the information on those accounts?

tinyurl.com/7j3erow
country folk

Saint Peters, MO

#57917 Jul 9, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Bain Capital did those dirty deeds. While Romney was running Bain Capital.
Here is a quotation from a June 21 "Washington Post" article: "Mitt Romney’s financial company, Bain Capital, invested in a series of firms that specialized in relocating jobs done by American workers to new facilities in low-wage countries like China and India.
"During the nearly 15 years that Romney was actively involved in running Bain, a private equity firm that he founded, it owned companies that were pioneers in the practice of shipping work from the United States to overseas call centers and factories making computer components, according to filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission."
And if Romney doesn't care about his income tax forms and does not care if anyone knows about his secret offshore bank accounts, why hasn't he released the information on those accounts?
tinyurl.com/7j3erow
Romney was not at Bain at that time...you are misinformed and not reading all of it.
I also want to comment on your "anti-american, gun hugging "comment. I have several relatives in the military presently. A few are overseas and one is in the US. All are gun owners and one also collects swords. A couple are republican and a couple are democrats. All of them are fighting to protect your rights to be a whining, mudslinging idiot.
country folk

Saint Peters, MO

#57918 Jul 9, 2012
www.cleveland.com/.../01/romneys_tax_returns_... - Cached

Released Jan 24, 2012. Please do your homework.
Dawg Delusions

Rock Port, MO

#57919 Jul 9, 2012
<quoted text>
You sound like "SPC"! Declarative statement. No verification. No link. No sources. No validity.
President Obama is ahead in the polls, whether you think so, or not.
Even John Boehner said that the only people who will vote for Romney are Romney's "friends, relative, and fellow Mormons"! I gotta admit it, even Boehner gets it right sometimes!_8-)
Oh! And here's the link from the Wall Street Journal to prove what I said! Your turn!_8-)
tinyurl.com/6uknuwk
Dawg,Dawg,Dawg, how many times do you need to be told? Polls in July don't mean anything. The pulse of the nation needs to be taken within 3-5 days of the election,because the vote differential to decide this election will be decided by people who don't get polled. Average Joe/Jane America will vote from their gut feeling and their pocketbook. You and your geeky poll people cannot control or propagandize that moment when those middle class, hard working, educated, taxpaying,tired of the handouts,forgotten American voters say, "ENOUGH of the free ride, let's get back to the basics and ethics of WORK,Entrepreneurship & Capitalism.
Norton

Olathe, KS

#57920 Jul 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Don't worry so much about the MIDDLE CLASS, "Norton"! You have no class at all!_8-)
Hmmm! Wonder where that puts you then? Maybe you're an alien?

CHEERS!
dont vote for either one

Santa Monica, CA

#57921 Jul 9, 2012
gop rules wrote:
I got me a good job at dominos and it pay $6.50 a hour. Maybe no insurance but dont need none cause I dont get sick. Once I get ahead with my bills and nra membership and church tithes I plan to put maybe 10% my income in a blind trust in Switzerland too where they dont talk to auditors snooping around.
Been praying to Reagan ever day that mitt or one of the Bush brothers get the president job. Then America be great again.
dumb punk!! go to romells' website and see what he has planned for us. he wants to INCREASE defense spending and pay for it by eliminating social security and medicare, obama care, anything which helps the middleclass and sick, disabled and elderly. he wants to eliminate dodd- franks bank reform [ forget glass- steagal] so the banks can give us another screwing and complete the sellout of our assets to global banksters. by then more people will take to the streets like in greece. AND then he will send united nation troops in to sieze all firearms [including gun stores] after declaring martial law. why you think they built all those fema camps moron? and then you say "i don't get sick". you dumb punk! everybody gets sick and at some time will eventually die. the ignorance of you stupid inbred po dump hicks boggles the mind. romell deserves to be put against a wall and executed for treason along with 95% of congress. oh and you really do need to filter that lead out of your tap water and fix those rotten teeth cause it's affecting your brain.
dont vote for either one

Santa Monica, CA

#57922 Jul 9, 2012
.... got you "a job at dominos". haaa ! sh!t boy i make more working self employed mining gold than many doctors.
Strong Proud Conservative

Joplin, MO

#57923 Jul 9, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text> Dawg,Dawg,Dawg, how many times do you need to be told? Polls in July don't mean anything. The pulse of the nation needs to be taken within 3-5 days of the election,because the vote differential to decide this election will be decided by people who don't get polled. Average Joe/Jane America will vote from their gut feeling and their pocketbook. You and your geeky poll people cannot control or propagandize that moment when those middle class, hard working, educated, taxpaying,tired of the handouts,forgotten American voters say, "ENOUGH of the free ride, let's get back to the basics and ethics of WORK,Entrepreneurship & Capitalism.
Sshhh! Don't tell Dawg that Carter was beating Reagan nearly three to one when Reagan got the Republican nomination. And don't tell him that Dukakis was beating Bush 41 by 7 points when he clinched the nomination. Then the political ads and debates began.

Joplin, MO

#57924 Jul 9, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text> Dawg,Dawg,Dawg, how many times do you need to be told? Polls in July don't mean anything. The pulse of the nation needs to be taken within 3-5 days of the election,because the vote differential to decide this election will be decided by people who don't get polled. Average Joe/Jane America will vote from their gut feeling and their pocketbook. You and your geeky poll people cannot control or propagandize that moment when those middle class, hard working, educated, taxpaying,tired of the handouts,forgotten American voters say, "ENOUGH of the free ride, let's get back to the basics and ethics of WORK,Entrepreneurship & Capitalism.
Dawg left out part of that statement too. Boehner stated that "by the end of the day people will be voting against Obama rather than for Romney". Dawg seems to have selective hearing.
gop rules

United States

#57925 Jul 9, 2012
country folk wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney was not at Bain at that time...you are misinformed and not reading all of it.
I also want to comment on your "anti-american, gun hugging "comment. I have several relatives in the military presently. A few are overseas and one is in the US. All are gun owners and one also collects swords. A couple are republican and a couple are democrats. All of them are fighting to protect your rights to be a whining, mudslinging idiot.
I know what you mean about fighting for our rights. I took my turn and that was the reason I risk my skin, soes them democrats could sling mud and whine. My cousin Goob he in the Army to. He a cook. He say not all in the military actually do the fighting but he lit to. He say his friend Ruddy got himself a purple heart when he slid across a wooden bench and the splinter got infected while he was peeling potatoes.
But like Goob said if you dont wave a little flag and love Ronald Reagan you aint no kind of American and maybe ought to go on over there and live with them commies.
God bless you country folk.
gop rules

United States

#57926 Jul 9, 2012
dont vote for either one wrote:
<quoted text>dumb punk!! go to romells' website and see what he has planned for us. he wants to INCREASE defense spending and pay for it by eliminating social security and medicare, obama care, anything which helps the middleclass and sick, disabled and elderly. he wants to eliminate dodd- franks bank reform [ forget glass- steagal] so the banks can give us another screwing and complete the sellout of our assets to global banksters. by then more people will take to the streets like in greece. AND then he will send united nation troops in to sieze all firearms [including gun stores] after declaring martial law. why you think they built all those fema camps moron? and then you say "i don't get sick". you dumb punk! everybody gets sick and at some time will eventually die. the ignorance of you stupid inbred po dump hicks boggles the mind. romell deserves to be put against a wall and executed for treason along with 95% of congress. oh and you really do need to filter that lead out of your tap water and fix those rotten teeth cause it's affecting your brain.
what you trying to say? you beat around the bush to much for me to understand. is you angry with me or what is it you try to say?
gop rules

United States

#57927 Jul 9, 2012
.... got you "a job at dominos". haaa ! sh!t boy i make more working self employed mining gold than many doctors.

My other cousin Wilbur he a IRS auditor. I called him and tell him what you say about all youre money you make mining gold. He say he getting a court order to find out who you are so they check the records and make sure you paying taxes on your six figure income. You should be hearing from his office in the next 30 days. Let me know how that goes cents I aint never knowed a big shot gold miner before.

Joplin, MO

#57928 Jul 9, 2012
Here's another little tidbit for Dawg. 17 states elected Republican Governors in 2010. In every one of them, the Unemployment rate has dropped.
gop rules

United States

#57929 Jul 9, 2012
<quoted text>dumb punk!! go to romells' website and see what he has planned for us. he wants to INCREASE defense spending and pay for it by eliminating social security and medicare, obama care, anything which helps the middleclass and sick, disabled and elderly. he wants to eliminate dodd- franks bank reform [ forget glass- steagal] so the banks can give us another screwing and complete the sellout of our assets to global banksters. by then more people will take to the streets like in greece. AND then he will send united nation troops in to sieze all firearms [including gun stores] after declaring martial law. why you think they built all those fema camps moron? and then you say "i don't get sick". you dumb punk! everybody gets sick and at some time will eventually die. the ignorance of you stupid inbred po dump hicks boggles the mind. romell deserves to be put against a wall and executed for treason along with 95% of congress. oh and you really do need to filter that lead out of your tap water and fix those rotten teeth cause it's affecting your brain.
And my other cousin, Wilburs brother, Wayland, he a big time secret service agent. He just got back from terrorist training and he real interested in coming over to your house. he and a couple the boys show up at your door he say your demeanor will do a 180 degree turn.
Let me know how that one goes to big time gold miner.

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#57930 Jul 9, 2012
<quoted text>
I noticed that you are an anti-American gun-hugging conservative extremist fascist imbecile.
tinyurl.com/saybigot
So Cruel

“Just because it is possible”

Since: Jan 11

Doesn't mean it will happen.

#57931 Jul 9, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Sshhh! Don't tell Dawg that Carter was beating Reagan nearly three to one when Reagan got the Republican nomination. And don't tell him that Dukakis was beating Bush 41 by 7 points when he clinched the nomination. Then the political ads and debates began.
Don't tell SPC but he is full of shit. It was a toss up in the polls for Carter and Reagan, until the debate came along. SPC likes to take unsubstantiated information and then act as if it is true. Anyone can go check on Carter and Reagan and find real facts about the presidential race back then. SPC is getting his information from an erroneous statement made by John McCain during his bid for president.

Hey SPC how you liking this hotest year on record? Sure there isn't any global warming.

“Just because it is possible”

Since: Jan 11

Doesn't mean it will happen.

#57932 Jul 9, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawg left out part of that statement too. Boehner stated that "by the end of the day people will be voting against Obama rather than for Romney". Dawg seems to have selective hearing.
Now that is rich. You of all people alluding to someone else as a hypocrite.
dont vote for either one

Santa Monica, CA

#57933 Jul 9, 2012
gop rules wrote:
<quoted text>
And my other cousin, Wilburs brother, Wayland, he a big time secret service agent. He just got back from terrorist training and he real interested in coming over to your house. he and a couple the boys show up at your door he say your demeanor will do a 180 degree turn.
Let me know how that one goes to big time gold miner.
that's okay! tell'em to knock REAL soft tho cause i got me a big 50 caliber mounted on a tripod, locked, loaded and aimed at the front door. they best be driveing one of them tanks they been practicing with up in st. louy. anyhoo,[tryin to speak your lingo so you understand] gold is better than money cause its' value keeps increasing while the value of a dollar keeps decreasing.

#57934 Jul 9, 2012
country folk wrote:
www.cleveland.com/.../01/romne ys_tax_returns_show_20_mi.html - Cached
Released Jan 24, 2012. Please do your homework.
Your placing a non-working link into your comment does not convince me.

Please learn how to do your homework.

#57935 Jul 9, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text> Dawg,Dawg,Dawg, how many times do you need to be told? Polls in July don't mean anything. The pulse of the nation needs to be taken within 3-5 days of the election, because the vote differential to decide this election will be decided by people who don't get polled. Average Joe/Jane America will vote from their gut feeling and their pocketbook. You and your geeky poll people cannot control or propagandize that moment when those middle class, hard working, educated, taxpaying, tired of the handouts, forgotten American voters say, "ENOUGH of the free ride, let's get back to the basics and ethics of WORK, Entrepreneurship & Capitalism.
<.yawn!.> I will give you that polls in July do not determine the outcome of the November election.

The "best" poll will be the results of the election, dontcha think?

Nice propaganda speech, though! But as Republican California US Representative Sonny Bono sad, "Our problem was that we began to believe our own rhetoric."

As a technical point, please give me your rationale that the people who will determine the election "don't get polled." If you are speaking literally, fine. Agree.

But if you are suggesting that "your kind of people" are not represented in the polls, please tell me why not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ava cook (Oct '12) 9 hr concerned citizen 25
Lenz 9 hr concerned citizen 5
stacey satcy stacie 15 hr Jan B 2
smoking ban 17 hr Eazy E 100
Vince Ventimiglia Thu Vince Ventimiglia 7
Bobbie Willis Jul 2 ImBack 11
Baby Care Jul 1 jrc_poet 4
More from around the web

Farmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE