best child custody lawyer for a man

best child custody lawyer for a man

Posted in the Farmington Forum

myjimmygotmeintr ouble

United States

#1 Feb 19, 2013
I need a good custody lawyer for a male.
good

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Feb 23, 2013
michael maynard...farmington mo.
bad

Park Hills, MO

#3 Feb 25, 2013
vonne phillips karraker - very bad
myjimmygotmeintr ouble

United States

#4 Feb 25, 2013
Anyone ever used Kathleen Aubachon
kaarman

Arnold, MO

#6 Mar 2, 2013
My husband has used her. I called a couple of the court clerk's offices in that area and asked who they thought was the best, toughest, female attorney and i got her name twice. My husband's ex wife had filed for an order of protection against him and Kathleen managed to get her to admit that she wasn't the one afraid of my husband, that she was actually afraid of my husband hurting her boyfriend who drank a case of beer every day and liked to drink and drive with the kids in the car. His ex-wife walked in thinking all she had to do was tell the judge she's afraid of him and even Kathleen told him 99% of the time these don't get dismissed - I guess it would make them look bad if they denied it then something ended up happening, it would be their fault because she asked for protection. By the time Kathleen was finished with her on the stand she was crying her eyes out, and the judge denied her request for a full order of protection Kathleen Aubuchon is not cheap but she is worth every penny.
iknow

New Fairfield, CT

#7 Jul 20, 2013
Chris Hartman is very good at custody cases
Bad Timing?

United States

#8 Jul 21, 2013
I had Kathleen an she did nothing for me! Complete waste of money... She never had a clue what was going on! Maybe it should have been her an not her employees spending hours review all issues in the case! Will never recommend her ever!!!!!
the best

Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 Jul 21, 2013
Seth peagram

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
car towing (May '12) 13 hr Iknowyou 12
Is it a sin to make money off of religion? (Oct '16) 19 hr Carl M 155
V Lenz Aug 16 Walls 11
Flowers Aug 16 Walter G aka Walls 10
Veronica Lenz Clubb Aug 16 Walter G aka Walls 39
grant chitwood??? (Aug '12) Aug 13 Outside looking in 2 17
M Clubb Aug 13 Walls 8

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance