disappointed

Farmington, MO

#1 Feb 20, 2013
What the crap?$3.49 for a mouse?$21.99 for a parakeet?
anti-hero

United States

#2 Feb 20, 2013
Go to critter lane in Bonne Terre, Ronny could prolly get ya any pet you could think of.
mike

Farmington, MO

#3 Feb 20, 2013
Or Shy's Feed in Bismarck. I only paid $1.86 for mice there. They have a much better selection of fish too and cheaper.
John Farmer Bell

United States

#4 Feb 20, 2013
Mice are free in the fields and parakeets were $3 in 1970.

You go to a PETCO, you gonna pay$$$$$
country

Park Hills, MO

#5 Feb 20, 2013
What did you expect, everybody wants these big city stores your gonna get big city prices.
Info

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Feb 21, 2013
You can go to Farmington Country-Mart. They keep their mice in the deli case. It's alot cheaper to by them by the POUND.
not bad

United States

#7 Feb 21, 2013
I say buy it.keep the economy going.
rocksie

Farmington, MO

#8 Feb 21, 2013
Info wrote:
You can go to Farmington Country-Mart. They keep their mice in the deli case. It's alot cheaper to by them by the POUND.
Hahahahajaa

Since: Jan 13

United States

#9 Feb 22, 2013
Info wrote:
OMG TOO FUNNY!!!!!
Thank You

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Feb 23, 2013
Houdini loves oats! Thank You for comming to Farmington!
Kelsie

United States

#11 Feb 25, 2013
Its such a blessing to have a petco closer to home! Everyone should fees their pets blue buffalo! Google reviews on the cheap dog food u r getting ur dogs. Its terrible for them!
mike

East Prairie, MO

#12 Mar 2, 2013
Kelsie wrote:
Its such a blessing to have a petco closer to home! Everyone should fees their pets blue buffalo! Google reviews on the cheap dog food u r getting ur dogs. Its terrible for them!

Where is blue buffalo made? I tried searching them online but can only find blue buffaloes own testimonials and recall information. I feed diamond naturals and want to do a comparison to see which one does best. I use diamond because it's made in Missouri.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 16 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 96,902
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 1 hr Ronald 431
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr Abdurratln 2,646
prostitution (Jun '13) 6 hr Guest 24
car mart (Sep '10) 6 hr poppajoe 46
gester 10 hr Guess 1
C and C Mon Cullman 2
•••
•••
•••

Farmington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000