lover!

Fenton, MO

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Was wondering if it was a good place to stay/ have a good staff and clean rooms. I have had a couple of people tell me about the smokin hott staff!!! I've been to spokes before and it was a nice place but didn't care for the staff that worked there much, they were nice just seemed overwhelmed.
It is nasty

Farmington, MO

#2 Jan 18, 2013
[QUOTE who="lover!"]Was wondering if it was a good place to stay/ have a good staff and clean rooms. I have had a couple of people tell me about the smokin hott staff!!! I've been to spokes before and it was a nice place but didn't care for the staff that worked there much, they were nice just seemed overwhelmed.[/QUOTE]
It's not all that clean. I used to work there. When someone checks out, and the bed is made, if the sheets don't have hairs or anything visible on them they don't change them. Housekeeping makes the beds every day, even for people who are staying over so they don't really know if someone slept in the bed or not. It's disgusting. They don't change the blankets or comforters ever, unless they are visibly dirty. If you stay there, request clean sheets, otherwise you might not get them.
lover!

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Jan 18, 2013
Thank you for letting me know. Someone else said the staff was pretty rough also.
sweet

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jan 25, 2013
it is nasty I total agree!! i also worked there they do not change the sheets, blankets, or comforters..NASTY PLACE TO STAY!!! DO NOT DO IT
Info

Milton, WI

#5 Jun 11, 2014
sweet wrote:
it is nasty I total agree!! i also worked there they do not change the sheets, blankets, or comforters..NASTY PLACE TO STAY!!! DO NOT DO IT
Did you know a Erica Reid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jon nunn/elisha nunn 29 min Whatthe 8
who is a guy called lunch box or box 1 hr black man 9
good barber for guys? (Aug '14) 4 hr Iknow 25
Does anyone know of any haunted places in or ar... (Jun '11) 23 hr its haunted 13
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Apr 23 Dummy 965
whose dealing drugs, not using, but dealing! (Apr '12) Apr 21 Personal Accounta... 177
Is it a sin to make money off of religion? (Oct '16) Apr 18 Dave74 146

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmington Mortgages